stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:22 am

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: Tracker, Aki
Nikita growled once more. "I am not a kid!" Her anger growing again. If no one could tell by now, she was easily provoked. "So you make a living as beggars? Pathetic" She said. "What is street credit anyway? Pretty sure it is some boring thing" She says with an eye roll trying to hide her curiousity and making it seem like she didn't care.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh falls asleep

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: Ashi
Yukon nodded, "We strays need to sick together ya know? Help each other out, and get help and safety in return. Always knowing their is some one who has your back, less things to be afraid of" He says softy. Yukon had to keep himself awake and sleep very little to make sure no danger came his way.

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: Adonis
Zach walked next to his handler and away from Adonis sadly.

Yui and Fai/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: Jess, Kio and Rai, Jess, Ghost and Negi
Yeah nods and goes to his human and barks runs to the food then to the pups then back. The human understands and bring out some ground beef.

Angel/ Female/ Housepet/ Questioning/ Tags: Caspian, Jupiter, Shirotsuki
Angel nods and tugs on her leash signalling she wanted to walk. Her humans obliged and started walking.

Oakley/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: Remon
Oakley watches the movie

Makoto/male/ House pet/ Pansexual/tags: Haru, Miko
Makoto nods and wags his tail.

Rhea/ Female/ Stray/ Pansexual/ Tags: open
Rhea slipped in through the gate of the dog park after a dog and their human. She trotted over to a human and dropped into a playbow as the human threw a jerky dog chew stick for her to get. She jumped and proudly caught it. This was too easy. She wagged her tail and chewed on the stick.

Bagel/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ Tags: Javier
Bagel smiles, “what do you want to do now?”

Mira and Nagi/ Female, Male/ Strays/ Questioning, Too young/ Tags: open
Mira yawns

Nagi yawns

Rie and Suki/ Male, Female/ Strays/ Questioning, Too young/ Tags: open
They were huddled up in an alleyway.

Orthrus/ Male/ Stray/ Bisexual/ Tags: Cerberus, Chimera, Manti
Orthrus aproaches the food stash

Cerberus/ Male/ Stray/ Panseuxal/ Tags: Orthrus, Chimera, Manti
Cerberus trots next to his father
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:53 pm

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he felt their skin heat up under their fur. They wondered if he even knew what he did to them. S/he knew Tracker liked to flirt with cute and pretty dogs. S/he nodded to their friend, and sat down. They let him do his thing.

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- stray- Kira likes Akounoh; too young- Tags: Koua

The golden tan female -sleeping-
The black and golden tan one -sleeping-
The brown eyed pure black she pup -sleeping-

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Pups: too young yet but might use Mars- Tags: Jupiter, Angel

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one blinked blue and brown eyes. He nudged Jupiter a bit just in case, and started sneaking after.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- pet- Bi- crush on Oakley- too young for mate- pup in future will be Lilith- Tags: Oakley

The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, moved darker tipped ears and tail. He watched the movie too.

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- pet- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- Kio and Rai Ghost and Negi, Mira and Nagi- Tags: Yui and Fai, Kio and Rai and Ghost and Negi, Mira and Nagi

The white marked red mix sat and watched.

Kio and Rai- m- 4 months- Inuit Eskimo Jindo- will be bi; will be homo- Tags: Ghost and Negi, Jess and Yui and Fai

The golden eyed white tipped tailed red pup finished.

The black nosed blue and gold eyed white pup finished.

Ghost (real name Yurei) and Negi- m; f- 4 months- Belgian Shepherd Japanese mix- will be ace homoromantic; will be pan- Tags: Kio and Rai, Jess and Yui and Fai

The tan eared, black nosed, blue and brown eyed white pup fibnished.

The brown eyed and eared red and white pup finished.

Haru- m- 2 y- Shiba mix- pet- homo- Makoto- mate is open at 3- will find a pup named Michi- Tags: Miko and Makoto

The blue eyed black and white male asked “Who should be the tagger? Maybe we could get Miko to play with us too.”

Miko- f- 2 y- Shiba mix- pet- pan- open- mate open at 3- might find a pup named Pichi- Tags: Haru and Makoto

The sweet but feisty, gentle but sometimes wild brown dog looked over.

Chimera- m- 4 y- Husky Shepherd Poodle something else- homosexual; probably Orthrus- mate open- Manti technically is; has to adopt- Tags: Manti, Orthrus and Cerberus

The white male with slightly curly fur approached the food stash as well. the gray patched-and-eared half flop eared male wagged.

Manti (like Manticore)- f- 6 months- Husky Shepherd Poodle (70-75% Poodle)- maybe Cerberus in a couple months- too young- too young- Chim's niece- Tags: Chim, Orthrus and Cerberus, siblings

The playful but also shy little gray poodle looking mix curled her tail over.

Chara- genderfluid- 6 months- same as Manti- Chinera is uncle- Tags; family Orthrus, Cerberus

The brown one, with some white, sniffed.

Asterion- agender- 6 months- same- Chimera is uncle- Tags; same

The gray one blinked blue and amber eyes, and sniffed.

Pegasus- m- 6 months- asexual homoromantic; Cerberus maybe- too young- has to adopt- Chim is uncle- Tags; same

The curly furred pure gray male with amber eyes stuck close to Manti.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:47 am

Javier/Age 5/Male/Homosexual/Xoloitzcuintle Tags:Bagel

Javier stayed quiet not knowing what to say. He sighs softly and looks at Bagel found it odd that he didn't make fun off him.

-----
Adonis/Age 4/Male/Homosexual/Belgian Malinois/Tags: Zachary

Adonis growls at Zacharys partner and walked away thinking he wound be allowed to see his boyfriend again.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:41 am

Nikita growled once more. "I am not a kid!" Her anger growing again. If no one could tell by now, she was easily provoked. "So you make a living as beggars? Pathetic" She said. "What is street credit anyway? Pretty sure it is some boring thing" She says with an eye roll trying to hide her curiousity and making it seem like she didn't care.

Akouanoh wakes up a little later

Yukon nodded, "We strays need to sick together ya know? Help each other out, and get help and safety in return. Always knowing their is some one who has your back, less things to be afraid of" He says softy. Yukon had to keep himself awake and sleep very little to make sure no danger came his way.

Zach went to the training ground with his partner.

Yui and Fai/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: Jess, Kio and Rai, Jess, Ghost and Negi
Yui lays down.

Angel nods and tugs on her leash signalling she wanted to walk. Her humans obliged and started walking.

Oakley watches the movie

Makoto yawns, “I could? If you’d like?” He suggested. He nods, “Miko can play too!”

Rhea slipped in through the gate of the dog park after a dog and their human. She trotted over to a human and dropped into a playbow as the human threw a jerky dog chew stick for her to get. She jumped and proudly caught it. This was too easy. She wagged her tail and chewed on the stick.

Bagel smiles, “it’s ok, you don’t need to be shy”

Mira yawns

Nagi yawns

Orthrus arrives

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:02 pm

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he felt their skin heat up under their fur. They wondered if he even knew what he did to them. S/he knew Tracker liked to flirt with cute and pretty dogs. S/he nodded to their friend, and sat down. They let him do his thing.

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- stray- Kira likes Akounoh; too young- Tags: Koua

The golden tan female -sleeping-

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Pups: too young yet but might use Mars- Tags: Jupiter, Angel

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one blinked blue and brown eyes. He nudged Jupiter a bit just in case, and started sneaking after.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- pet- Bi- crush on Oakley- too young for mate- pup in future will be Lilith- Tags: Oakley

The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, moved darker tipped ears and tail. He watched the movie too.

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- pet- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- Kio and Rai Ghost and Negi, Mira and Nagi- Tags: Yui and Fai, Kio and Rai and Ghost and Negi, Mira and Nagi

The white marked red mix barked to her human to let them out. The pups would probably have to potty after.

Kio and Rai- m- 4 months- Inuit Eskimo Jindo- will be bi; will be homo- Tags: Ghost and Negi, Jess and Yui and Fai

The golden eyed white tipped tailed red pup wandered over.

The black nosed blue and gold eyed white pup wandered over.

Ghost (real name Yurei) and Negi- m; f- 4 months- Belgian Shepherd Japanese mix- will be ace homoromantic; will be pan- Tags: Kio and Rai, Jess and Yui and Fai

The tan eared, black nosed, blue and brown eyed white pup wandered over.

The brown eyed and eared red and white pup wandered over.

Haru- m- 2 y- Shiba mix- pet- homo- Makoto- mate is open at 3- will find a pup named Michi- Tags: Miko and Makoto

The blue eyed black and white male said “Sure,” and smiled. He barked to his twin, and watched her start coming over.

Miko- f- 2 y- Shiba mix- pet- pan- open- mate open at 3- might find a pup named Pichi- Tags: Haru and Makoto

The sweet but feisty, gentle but sometimes wild brown dog walked ovef.

Chimera- m- 4 y- Husky Shepherd Poodle something else- homosexual; probably Orthrus- mate open- Manti technically is; has to adopt- Tags: Manti, Orthrus and Cerberus

The white male with slightly curly fur sniffed the air a bit. the gray patched-and-eared half flop eared male looked around.

Manti (like Manticore)- f- 6 months- Husky Shepherd Poodle (70-75% Poodle)- maybe Cerberus in a couple months- too young- too young- Chim's niece- Tags: Chim, Orthrus and Cerberus, siblings

Chara- genderfluid- 6 months- same as Manti- Chinera is uncle- Tags; family Orthrus, Cerberus

Pegasus- m- 6 months- asexual homoromantic; Cerberus maybe- too young- has to adopt- Chim is uncle- Tags; same

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:32 pm

Yui lays down.

Oakley watches the movie

Makoto nods

Mira yawns

Nagi yawns

Orthrus arrives

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:37 pm

The golden tan female jerked a bit in her sleep.

The white marked red mix went outside.

The golden eyed white tipped tailed red pup went outside.

The black nosed blue and gold eyed white pup went outside.

The tan eared, black nosed, blue and brown eyed white pup went outside.

The brown eyed and eared red and white pup went outside.

The blue eyed black and white male began to run then.

The sweet but feisty, gentle but sometimes wild brown dog began to run.

(THey were playing tag, right?)

The white male with slightly curly fur sniffed the air a bit. the gray patched-and-eared half flop eared male looked around.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:58 pm

Yui and Fai go outside.

Oakley watches the movie

Makoto runs away

Mira and Nagi go outside

Orthrus arrives

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arsonbird » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:25 pm

Name: Cerin
Breed: Shiba Inu
Personality, if you so desire: Young runaway, kinda snarky. Territorial, and tries to act cool but can be really nervous sometimes.
History, if you so desire: Ran away after his family adopted a cat that kept harassing him.
Description or Image: Image
chicken smoothie, huh?

pls don't look at my old art it's ugly ;w;
arsonbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Hey Firedoodle, 1 and 1/2 would be like 10 or 11 in human years. Also, we don't actually use human years in this RP. We also don't know where ratsmacker is, so you'll have to wait to be accepted]

The golden tan female jerked a bit in her sleep.

The white marked red mix went outside.

The golden eyed white tipped tailed red pup went outside.

The black nosed blue and gold eyed white pup went outside.

The tan eared, black nosed, blue and brown eyed white pup went outside.

The brown eyed and eared red and white pup went outside.

(Isn't Makoto it? DId they even decide who was it?)

The blue eyed black and white male began to run then.

The sweet but feisty, gentle but sometimes wild brown dog began to run.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me