stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby ratsmacker » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:47 am

time is fake and aesthetic is a waste of time. i want to role play a dog and i wanna do it now before i lose interest again.

we're a bunch of stray dogs from all sorts of different backgrounds and we can be in a pack or we can just be wandering honestly it doesn't matter we're dogs and we do dog things it'll be fun!!! heck you can even be a pet if you want i don't care. go nuts do whatever you want. for structure's sake let's say we're in like, a big city bordering on some wilderness. think "chicago but plopped in the middle of a field" lol.

rules are as follows:
- all site rules apply
- write however you like!!! if you want to write a paragraph, go right ahead! a sentence or two? awesome! just have fun and enjoy pretending to be a dog!
- i don't discriminate- your dog can be queer :)
- for real just have fun and be nice to each other. beyond that i don't really care!

all dogs (url attached):
Tracker, Ashi
Aki
Yukon
Akouanoh
Kira, Royari, Aya
Nikita
Shirotsuki, Remon
Baron, Noir
Jupiter
Michi
Zachary
Yui, Fai
Jessica
Angel, Oakley
Samantha, Tico, Caspian
Makato
Haru, Miko
Adonis, Amara, Javier

provided form if you just want the basics like me
Code: Select all
Name:
History, if you so desire:
Description or Image:
Last edited by ratsmacker on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tracker and ashi

Postby ratsmacker » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:47 am

name: tracker
breed: saarloos wolfdog
get to know the lad and all secrets will be revealed

name: ashi
breed: shikoku
get to know the lad and all will be revealed
Last edited by ratsmacker on Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:21 pm

Name:
Aki
Breed:
Akita Inu
Personality:
Wip (deciding if I should just RP out)
History:
Aki was born to Aoki and Ai, two Akita Inu beloved by their owners. S/he was raised for awhile by the shrine workers, but then ran off. They got picked up by an American worker. Hed come to Japan to rescue dogs, and found them. They were brought back here, but escaped. They’ve found a place to live, however, so it’s not all bad.
Description or Image:
Normal Akita looks- red with white markings; eyes are unique though, as s/he has one golden brown eye and one amber one.

(Potentially crushing on Tracker)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukon!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Yukon
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Large, solid, and not afraid to use his weight, Yukon is a force to be reckoned with. He has a thick coat, slightly coarser than average with a dark color scheme of black, browns, and warm lighter tones. He has a white splotch on his chest that cuts through to his belly, and each of his front paws are tipped white. He's well muscled, but some of his apparent bulk comes from his coat. His tail is medium in actual length, but the fur on it adds nearly three quarters of a foot, just like the rest of his coat. He's more like a freight train than a dog, and could intimidate just about any predator if he felt inclined to. He has looser skin that aids him well in fights, and strong jaws that could crush bone. His physical weaknesses lie with mainly with his stealth, agility, and endurance; he can be underestimated in his speed, and can achieve a fairly good sprint, but can't hold it for long. Yukon is in possession of what some would call a heart of gold. He's a very gentle giant, and has moral fiber stronger than steel. He doesn't lie, and he certainly would show no disrespect to superiors or even inferiors; he plays it by the book, and this generally can cause others to avoid him when they have issues that might be in a grey-area instead of black or white. He believes everyone should be treated kindly unless their actions cause them to deserve otherwise. He's loyal and kind, and fights for the little guy. He would be known as the advocate or mediator in most situations; but he definitely is also known for his fierceness when things finally get physical. He's very unlikely to step down from a challenge, especially if it endangers the ones he cares about. His calmness stays with him in a fight, which is something that he values. He ends things a little earlier than they should generally, because he believes that once it's established that blows will come about if that situation happens again, there's less of a chance of re-offense. In the past, it hasn't worked out well for him; another dog had gotten the upper hand and nearly debilitated him because he let up too soon, and then proceeded to attempt to catch him off guard for weeks after. The thing that affected him most about this was the fact it was someone he had previously considered a friend. Because of this, he's a little mistrusting, and can tend to play a little close to the chest on issues of personal relations.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akouanoh

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:35 pm

Akouanoh
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Akouanoh, more frequently known as Koua, is a large female made for taking down something her own size or maybe three times it, due to her breed. She has a thick coat, dense and warm, and even thicker skin. She's built heavy and more for endurance than sprinting, with powerful legs that would giver her a good sprint in the beginning, but are more to help her cover ground. She has strong bones and a deep chest that lets her go for hours. Her coat is made up of a dark brown and black seal-point pattern, with the trademark white markings of her breed, and her eyes are a murky amber color, and she has a great nose for tracking. Her physical weaknesses lie with a heaviness that is often found with dogs of her stature, which causes her to need to think hard about foot placement while on a hunt. She can't sprint for long distances, and must make up for it in cleverness. Swimming has never been and will never be her strongest skill, especially since she had a mishap as a pup that left her afraid of the water. Akouanoh can be a very self-contradicting dog. She's a master at balance, and finds herself often in a position of over-thinking things due to her attempt to keep herself in check. This is because of her impatient streak, which gives way in most social situations and often ends her in trouble with someone somewhere because along with that the sarcasm comes out to play. She may not intend any harm by it, and she does truly try to keep her mouth out of things, but sometimes she slips. She never does so when she thinks it would end her or whomever she is with in danger, however; she's clever, and knows how to pick her fights, and wouldn't think of endangering someone close to her no matter what stance they might hold her to, or visa versa. This is especially because, while she's short in spirit and brash in social behavior, she's a very forgiving and understanding dog. She doesn't see the point in holding grudges, moves on quickly, and typically would be the first one to back someone up, even if she and they were fighting not a few seconds ago. She may be straight to the point, but she doesn't let it darken her soul; she does have a good heart, if others choose to see it. She's respectful to those who earn her loyalty, and would never undermine them. Most of her bad behavior comes from simple social awkwardness, a shyness she ignores through acting grumpy, because that's easier then trying to tip-toe around niceties.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:39 pm

[adding female and a couple pups too; Kira might like Akounoh, furry]

Name:
Kira
Royari and Aya
2 months
Breed:
Golden Retriever
Retriever Shepherd mixes
Genderfluid and female
History:
Kira was actually owned by humans, but the mother died and the father remarried and the lady didn't like dogs...so Kira was thrown out. She wandered the streets awhile until a male made an impression on her, and she fell pregnant but he ran off...so she raised the pups alone.
Description or Image:
Normal golden retriever looks, but golden tan; brown eyes
Royari is black and golden tan with brown eyes; Aya is pure black like the dad, and also has brown eyes.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nikita

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:40 pm

Nikita
Sexuality: Pansexual
Nikita has been brought up thinking she is the best of the best. Because of this, she is very self-centered. She believes that anyone and everyone she meets is automatically less important than she is. She can be very sarcastic and cruel towards others, especially if they aren't of pure bloodlines like she is. She is very talkative as well however, so even if she doesn't like you, she will still have no problem keeping up a lengthy conversation. However, when she speaks, she often brings those around her down -- not really trying to be mean on purpose, but more of just because that's how she was taught to be. She often comes off as snobby and conceited. She thinks she is the most important, most beautiful, and most exciting dog in the room no matter who or what is surrounding her. If you can get onto Nikita's good side, she can be a good friend. She is really honest and straight-forward. If you've gotten past her selfishness, she can even be thoughtful and kind. Though she does not show this side to others very often, that side is still there. She has a soft spot in her heart somewhere, if someone could only dig deep enough to uncover it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:05 pm

[two more, I need some males]

Name:
Shirotsuki
Breed:
Husky mix
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, friendly, playful, likes pups, likes telling stories, likes water, likes the moon, cuddly, loving, happy, good boy

Stubborn, hard headed, doesn’t always listen, too much energy it seems, withdrawn when upset, afraid of fire… doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements
Description or Image:
White husky with blue and brown Sectoral eyes
(Aka each eye is a mix of blue and brown)

Name:
Remon
Breed:
Anatolian Shepherd Nova Scotia Duck toller
Sexuality:
Bi
Personality:
Happy go lucky, playful, friendly, likes to learn, intelligent, likes stories, adventurous, likes water, likes to run.

Stubborn, hard headed, doesn’t always listen, can be fiery, wild and loud, withdrawn when upset, doesn’t like thunder.
History:
Born to an Anatolian and a Duck Toller, and raised by humans. Adopted by his owner when he was two months old. He’s lived with said owner ever since.
Description or Image:
Red with white blaze, chest, belly, paws, darker ear tips and tail tip and darker dot over each eye. His eyes are just plain brown.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tracker

Postby ratsmacker » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:00 pm

- everyone's good!! defo feel free to start whenever and wherever you want! :))

within a damp cardboard box snoozes young tracker. a broad head rests upon wide paws, round nose snoring and snuffling, enough to disturb the dust directly in front of him. the morning sun glints annoyingly off a stagnant puddle, shining directly across closed eyes. the light is still enough to rouse the dog from his slumber, however, and tracker groans disapprovingly. copper brown eyes finally crack open, to immediately squeeze shut. another groan, much louder than the last, and tracker forces himself up for the day. with a full-body stretch, the tall canine rises from the hard ground, and to complete the waking-up routine, he ends the stretch with a good shake. a leather collar, bruised and worn soft with age, jingles slightly with the motion. tracker smacks his jowls, finding his mouth to be cotton-dry, and with a shrug, takes a long drink from the very puddle that awoke him. it tastes of grunge and he recoils in disgust, but water is water and he doesn't see any spring fountains lying around.
    "well," the dog murmurs to no one but himself, tilting his head just so to relieve tension in the form of a pop, "guess it's time to get up." and with that, tracker is off to the races.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Baron Noir

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:12 pm

Name: Baron
Breed: Cane Corso mix
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality, if you so desire: A quiet regal male whos intelligent, but he often lets his emotion rule him.
History, if you so desire: His parent's owners wanted to breed the best guard dog and herding dogs around, and started getting some of the best breeds for the job. Baron had no interest in having pups and was thrown out when he was a year and a half.
Description or Image: A large short-haired mutt. He's mostly Cane Corso, but he has Sarabi dog also known as the Persian mastiff, or Iranian mastiff along with some Tibetan mastiff. He's a dark brown and black brindled male with dark brown eyes. His ears and tail are cropped.

Name: Noir
Breed: Pitbull mix
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality, if you so desire: She's excitable, playful, and optimistic, but she's very logical.
History, if you so desire: Mother was a purebred pitbull, her father, however, was a street mutt. She and her siblings were thrown out after they were weaned.
Description or Image: Noir is on the small side, of an unknown lineage on her sire's side, whose own parents were strays and mutts. Noir is probably as furthest as any dog can get from a purebred. She is a light brown and dark brown brindled dog with some white on her throat, chest, belly and paws. She has light brown eyes.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me