π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 2:48 am

π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animals had lived in harmony for many years, one day the crystal shrine, what was responsible for the cycle of day and night had broken, the sun stone had cracks, and the cause for the damage was unknown.
But now the animals have to live in the endless nights. Will you be one of the Seven animals that will save the world from the endless nights and bring back the light of day once again? or will you work with the evil forces to drive the world to it's endless doom? Can you protect the forest from evil?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

-Please be kind to everyone
-Lgtbq+ animals are allowed and greatly appreciated
-All Role play rules apply
-Please post at least 3 sentences when you Role play
- Animals are allowed to have magic
- Please PM me if there is any major drama in this thread

Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Sun May 30, 2021 1:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 2:49 am

Characters

[size=85]
Username: mialovesbunnies
Animal: Rabbit
Animal name: Mochi [She/Her] [Pan] β–£
Bio: Mochi is a skilled healer, who knows about almost every single herb, and what it does to heal ones in need. She lives in a huge burrow underground with 4 other rabbits. She is one of the animals that will save the world from falling apart. She is a white rabbit, with long ears and she is a dwarf hotot rabbit.
Magic or no magic? no magic
Role & Pack: The Seven Animals & medic, Windy cliff

Animal: hummingbird
Animal name: hectar [He/Him] [Pan] β–£
Bio: Hectar is the fastest hummingbird around, he likes to live in a small bird house nearby a human's home, he loves drinking sugar water. And he loves colourful flowers.He is also very smart, and loves problem solving, and he is Mochi's best friend. He is a green hummingbird with a white belly
Magic or no magic? no magic
Role & Pack: The Seven animals, windy cliff

Animal: Winged Rabbit
Animal Name: Angelica [Any Pronouns] β–£
Bio: A rabbit with a shiny gold-like pelt and feathery wings, she has brown eyes. She is a skilled magician and has a rare magic; light magic. She is the most skilled mage other than her leader in the pack. She is kind caring, and always thinks of others before herself. She tries her best to treat everyone with respect no matter the cause.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind, light and dark) Light Magic
Role & Pack: Mage, Mage pack.

Username: Winter Wish
Animal: Kitsune`
Animal Name: Anya (She/Her or He/Him, bi) β–£
Bio: Kistune with a white coat and light blue eyes. He has 9 large and fluffy tails all having a small gold or light blue streak. He also has a silver bracelet with small gems on it. These gems are a deep purple amethyst with a circle shape (Middle gem-The amethyst can be taken out and has a picture of him and Kiyo when they were younger.), dark blue sapphire with a star shape (Left gem), and a blue tinted opal with an oval shape (Right gem). He is skilled with his magic and knows a lot about history and other powers. He can come off as rude, arrogant, or negative but his only intentions are to speak the truth. He can keep his own secrets, but never trust him with yours! He will do anything to help those he loves and is loyal. Although he is loyal he doesn't trust others well. So far list of people he trusts only has one animal. Kiyo.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Magic-Dark
Role & Pack: The 7 animals-Earth Hill

Animal: Kitsune
Animal Name: Kiyo (They/Them or He/Him, bi ) β–£
Bio: Kitsune with a black coat and deep blue eyes that almost looked black. He has 9 fluffy tails (Smaller than Anya's) with 6 having gold or deep blue streaks. He also owns a gold locket with the outside having a bright red ruby. The inside has a picture of him and Anya when they were younger. He is skilled with her magic and knows the basic knowledge of other magic types. He is amazing at acting however he wishes and is good at manipulation (Not magic manipulation, but making people believe He is right and they or whoever he was against is wrong). He typically uses it for small things or if it is urgently needed. His true personality is kind and loving (Parent-like loving). He is a loyal as long as she knows you and her true personality begins to show once Anya begins to trust someone or He believes Anya would trust them.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Magic-Light
Role & Pack: The 7 animals - Earth Hill

Animal: (Winged) Wolf
Animal Name: Mori (He/Him) β–£
Bio: He is a wolf that has medium sized wings. His coat is a light grey along with his wings. His wings also have darker tips. He has deep brown eyes (Dark chocolate colored). He is smaller than how old he truly is allowing him to look close to an older child. He knows a lot about different powers. He never really shows much emotion (Other than light anger) , but in those rare moments you will see him smile a bit. If he sees a young animal you might see a difference in him. He is loyal and trusts anyone he has known for over a year.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Water
Role & Pack: Guardians Of The Crystal Shrine-Water Shore

Animal: robin
Animal Name: Ember [They/Them She/Her] β–£
Bio: "Soon they see the fire in my eyes, they will instantly regret betraying me"
She used to be a mage, but the leader a mage clan never liked her thinking that she was a phantom, when she wasn't
she was kind and tried her best to be a good mage, but one day she let a phantom run away because the phantom was her brother, she was fired from the mage job, and was deemed a nightshade. She has a fire colour belly, she has a amber leg bracelet, on her right leg, and she wears a hood made of leaves.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Fire
Role & Pack: Nightshade, loner
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:36 am, edited 27 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Weather and Resources

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 2:52 am

Weather and Resources

The animals live in a huge forest, most of it is filled with tall trees and lots of fallen logs with cobwebs, moss, and a variety of mushrooms.
It's currently cloudy and 32 degrees Celsius, the season is summer.

Mochi's Inventory wrote:- 1 Medicine recipe book
- 1 Mint
- 1 Lavender sprig
- 3 Dandelions
- 2 Rose Petals

Hectar's Inventory wrote:- 1 Windy Cliff secret scroll

Angelica's Inventory wrote:- 1 Spell book
- 1 Mage staff
- 2 Empty potion bottles
- 2 Rosemary sprigs

Anya's Inventory wrote:- 1 Sliver Bracelet
- 1 Earth hill secret scroll

Kiyo's Inventory wrote:- 1 gold locket

Mori's Inventory wrote:- 1 Staff of shrine guardians

Ember's Inventory wrote:- 1 Amber leg bracelet
- 1 Strange potion

Info wrote:These are the inventories of characters, inventories will grow over time.
Depending on your role you will have some items by default, Items will be used and disappear from your inventories after.

Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territories

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 7:22 am

Territories

Most of the forest is covered in Huge trees and fallen logs, but the territories are different in their own way..

Fire Tree
Fire Tree has many more trees than any other territory, They live near a huge tree that is 100 years old.
Fire Tree doesn't have many fallen logs though and it is the most dry area in the forest.

Water Shore
Water Shore is moist, humid, and there are many fallen logs with a variety of mushrooms growing on them
Water Shore also has an abundant of moss growing there, since it's moist and wet, they also live near a huge river.

Earth Hill
Earth Hill is a lost pack, not known much about by the other packs, the pack lives on a large dirt hill.
Earth hill has both tons of huge trees and fallen logs, they also grow an abundant of moss. The pack is "sealed away" by thick trees and tall grass

Windy Cliff
Windy Cliff lives on the top of a small mountain, usually extremely windy,
Most of their pack's members are swift and as fast as the wind, they have a ton of herbs growing nearby, which they share with other packs.

Mage Pack
They are a pack of mages, respected by all the packs.
They have an abundant of resources, more than enough so they share their resources with other packs.

Crystal Shrine
This is usually the meeting place for all the packs, which is in the center of all the terriories.
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mochi & Hectar | Angelica

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 7:35 am

~Mochi & Hectar~
Mochi and Hectar strolled together amongst the fallen logs....
"How are you today Mochi?" Hectar asked Mochi.
"I'm great today!" Mochi said to Hectar.
Suddenly, the sky went dark and started to become a little cloudy...

--------------------------

~Angelica~
Angelica sat down on a old tree stump with a few mushrooms growing on it's sides.
She flapped her wings a bit before looking down back at her spell book.
She stood up and walked over to the den, she stood next to a hollowed out log similar in shape to a cauldron.
She dropped a couple sprigs of rosemary, and added some water, she stirred it nicely with a carved stick...
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Sat May 29, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Postby Winter Wish » Sun May 30, 2021 12:58 am

Anya and Kiyo

Anya and Kiyo were just sitting beside a nearby pond chatting about the most random things. "Kiyo are you sure you think I can manage to make it to the other side of the pond without falling in?" Anya asked Kiyo for the 10th time that day. Kiyo looked at Anya knowing his friend was doubting his abilities again. "Of course your going to make it. Stop doubting yourself." Anya paced around considering jumping. I should trust him, but I'm nervous... I don't wanna get myself soaked. Anya thought.

Mori

Mori just paced around the crystal shrine hoping nothing would happen today. He was unusually tired and was ready to take a break. Why do I feel like just falling asleep? I never feel like this...
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angelica | Ember

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sun May 30, 2021 2:33 am

~Angelica~
"My herb mixture is almost complete!" Angelica said to herself.
She inspected the spell book again, she noticed she messed up the recipe a bit.
"Oops, i was supposed to add 2 parts rosemary, not 2 parts lavender," she said to herself.

---------------------------------------------------

~Ember~
Ember silently flapped her wing a bit, and then looked at the more tired than normal winged wolf.
She took out a purple potion from her bag, "Hello, would you be interested in a energy drink?" she lied to the winged wolf. Her lies were actually quite believable. So she doubted that the winged wolf would notice she was lying.
Besides it looked like to wolf hadn't had a nap in days...
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Sun May 30, 2021 7:19 am

Anya and Kiyo

"Anya, If you don't jump right now I'll push you in instead." Kiyo warned the white kitsune. Anya tensed up after hearing this and looked at his friend. "You wouldn't actually do that would you?" Kiyo just responded with an are you seriously thinking I wouldn't look.

Mori

Mori looked at the robin, then at the potion. He searched his brain for potions that could be purple. Purple potions... What potions are purple again? Mori thought about the potions for a bit. After a failed attempt at figuring out what the potion was he just shook his head. He knew he couldn't trust it if it was from a random animal and he couldn't remember what potion it may be.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angelica

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sun May 30, 2021 9:31 am

~Angelica~
"Mori! Ember is trying to trick you into drinking a sleeping potion! I saw here make one earlier this morning while i was taking a walk!!! " Angelica told Mori. She flapped her wings like a startled goose. She knew that Ember would try to do something like this especially after being kicked out of mage pack....
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Mon May 31, 2021 12:31 am

Anya and Kiyo

"So are you jumping or not?" Kiyo asked standing up and walking over to Anya. As he was walking he thought he is never going to understand when I lie is he? As soon as he was behind Anya ready to push him in Anya quickly shot out "I- Yes yes! I'll jump! Just don't push me in!" After hearing this Kiyo backed up to allow Anya a running start. Anya took his time to get ready. Soon he ran as fast as he could and jumped. In the end he made it."Kiyo! Look! I made it!" Anya exclaimed happily. Kiyo grinned in return happy his friend was happy.

Mori

"Don't worry I wasn't going to take the potion." Mori said not even showing signs of surprise when he heard the rabbits voice suddenly appear. His eyes were still focused on the robin in case they tried to do something.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me