The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:12 am

Bones/ Male/ Skeleton Wolf/ tags: Open
Bones nods, “sure" He relpies

Juliet/ Female/ Fox/ Tags: open
Juliet walked into somewhere she never been. She looked around before going to the counter and spotting a stack of papers.

Sunflare/ Male/ sundog/ tags: open
Sunflare walked into the building and tensed, he didn’t recognize this place he warily took a few steps forward.

Skiroki/ Female/ Husky/ tags: open
Skiroki walked in through the open door and looked around. It was all new and unfamiliar to her.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:48 pm

Metronome - Location; Lobby - Tags; Christy/Corino
    Metronome followed behind the bears over to the elevator and stairs. Metronome wasn't sure what floor the Christy and Corino's room was on. Her own was on the 9th floor room. Room 910. Seeing the bear look at her she quickened her steps to get over to them sooner. "You want to take the elevator?" Metronome asked.

Prince Henry - Location; Stairs in Hotel - Tags; Coffee and Cupcake
    "Very well, let's get going" Prince Henry said as he headed to the stairs. As he began to climb the stairs he was trying to be careful to make sure that Coffee and Cupcake wouldn't be jostled too much as he climbed the stairs. "You guys doing alright?" He asked, wanting to make sure that they weren't about to fall off or weren't clinging on to try to stay on.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:14 pm

Christy- female bear- Tags: Corino/Metronome
The tan and darker bear walked down the hallway and looked at the elevator. She then looked to the stairs. She looked back at the she wolf when asked if she wanted the elevator. She nodded as she said "That would be nice. I don't know how to work an elevator though. Considering I've only ever been in the woods until now," she then said. She tilted her head as she looked at then she wolf after that. "Do you...know how to work an elevator?" she asked Metronome.

Corino- genderfluid (changed) cub- Tags: Christy/Metronome
The darker tan and even darker cub followed their mom, and watched as she stopped. They looked to the elevator then stairs as well. They tilted thier head as they looked between the two adults. "What's an elevator?" they asked.

Pupper- male dog- possible light powers- possible crush on Bones- Tags: Bones
The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord smiled as he nodded. "Do you want to explore the hotel?"

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/Prince Henry
The tiny brown cat licked the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one pawed at Coffee a bit, then yawned and shook their head. The brown cat glanced to Henry as he asked how they were doing, "I'm fine," they told the unicorn. They then looked to their companion and possible crush. Cupcake said "I'm fine right now too," and nodded. They then both looked around at the stairwell. They'd both always thought that was such a weird word; stairwell.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:16 pm

Metronome - Location; Lobby - Tags; Christy/Corino
    Metronome nodded her head, “Yup, they are pretty easy to use, I’ll show you how to use it.” Hearing Corino ask what an elevator was Metronome looked at him and replied, “Elevators are small rooms that you use to go to different floors of a building. It’s so you don’t have to walk up all the stairs.” Metronome pushed the button next to the elevator and it lit up. “You press this and it’ll tell the elevator that you want to use it and it should come. Once it arrives the doors will open.”

Prince Henry - Location; Stairwell - Tags; Coffee and Cupcake
    Prince Henry kept on going up. It was good to hear they were doing alright. “Where did you guys come from?” Prince Henry decided to ask.

Capriccia - Location; Apple Orchard on her way to the Hotel - Tags; Open
    Capriccia had made her way to the Hotel and was standing outside of the door. She looked up at the giant building. It had only been five days since she first woke up in her hotel room here. She was still excited to be here. Everything was pretty great here. It had everything she wanted and she could do just about anything she wanted. And right now a nap sounded like a nice idea so she walked into the hotel lobby.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:52 pm

The tan and darker bear nodded to the she wolf once again. She smiled as she said "Thank you," then waited there. She waited for the elevator to come, and let out a sigh. She wasn't upset, it was the sound of a breath of relief.

The darker tan and even darker cub nodded as they looked at the she wolf. They watched her press the button. They nodded once more, and said "Okay," and waited as well. A room that moved...they were interested to see.

The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord smiled as he nodded. "Do you want to explore the hotel?"

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/Prince Henry
The tiny brown cat and the tiny brown pointed one looked to him. One was silent, as the other said "We came from a cafe."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:42 pm

Metronome - Location; Elevator - Tags; Christy/Corino
    Metronome gave a small smile over to Christy after hearing her sigh. Just then the doors metallic grey doors of the elevator opened. “Here we go,” Metronome said she she walked into the elevator. The walls in the elevator matched the grey doors on the outside. Both very metallic, but at least the inside was well lit. There isn’t anything creepier than an elevator that had poor lighting. Metronome left her tail in the doorway and turned back to Christy and Corino. “Come on in.” She said as she motioned for them. She had left her tail just in case they took a minute to come in. She didn’t want their first experience with the elevator to have the door start closing on them. Metronome knew that it wouldn’t actually close on them once it sensed that they were there but still it’s a bit of a scary experience.

”What was the name of the cafe?” Prince Henry asked. He didn’t have much experience with many human things other than what he had heard and what he had experienced here. There was a cafeteria here which had food and other things to snack on, and he just kind of assumed that a cafe had to be similar if not just a shortened version of a cafeteria.

Capriccia - Location; Lobby - Tags; Shiroki
    Capriccia walked into the hotel lobby, still pretty tired, and bumped into something. She immediately was startled and took a few steps back to look at what she had bumped into. “I’m so sorry,” She apologized to the husky that was in front of her.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:28 am

Bones/ Male/ Skeleton Wolf/ tags: Open
Bones nods, “sure" He relpies

Juliet/ Female/ Fox/ Tags: open
Juliet walked into somewhere she never been. She looked around before going to the counter and spotting a stack of papers.

Sunflare/ Male/ sundog/ tags: open
Sunflare walked into the building and tensed, he didn’t recognize this place he warily took a few steps forward.

Skiroki/ Female/ Husky/ tags: open
Skiroki yelped in surprise as someone crashes into her. “It’s ok” she says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:56 am

The tan and darker bear smiled a bit at the she wolf and the cub. She stepped onto the elevator, and looked at it. She saw the metallic inside, which matched the doors. She then waited for Metronome to get on as well.

The darker tan and even darker cub stepped on after their mom. They made a small sound as they looked around.

The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord smiled as he nodded. "Okay," he said, and stepped back out into the hallway.

The tiny brown cat and the tiny brown pointed one looked to him. Cupcake was the one to speak this time. They said "It was called Moonlight cafe," and smiled a bit. Coffee said "A cafe is a little building where there's chairs and tables and food! Ours was colored silver and blue. It had a nice roof and door, and a separate room for the baking and stuff."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Metronome - Location; Elevator - Tags; Christy/Corino
    After the bears got into the elevator, Metronome got on the rest of the way. Now that they were on the rest of the way, Metronome turned toward the elevator doors and at the buttons to the side. “These are all the floors.” Metronome said motioning toward the buttons. “The “L” here is the Lobby, where we just came from. The rest are the floors with all the rooms.” Metronome took a look at all the floors. Dang there was a lot of them. “My room is 910, which means it’ll be on floor 9.” Metronome pointed to the level 9 button, but did not push it. She wanted to make sure the bears got to their room safely. “What room number do you guys have?” Metronome asked.

Prince Henry nodded. “Sounds like a nice place.” He said as he thought about what it would be like to live in a place like that.

Capriccia - Location; Lobby - Tags; Shiroki
    ”Are you okay?” Capriccia asked. The husky seemed alright, but Capriccia wanted to make sure that no damage had been done.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me