It can be deleted

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Horses Sanctuary ~~~ Open and Accepting ~~~

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:13 pm

Freya | Alicorn | Mare | Tags: open
The young alicorn watches the others for a bit before trotting away from the fields and into the forest nearby to make her way to a hidden waterfall. She has no idea if the others even know the waterfall is there since she has yet to see anyone else there when she is around the waterfall. Freya walks into the pool near the waterfall and unto a small patch of land in the middle of the pool, close to where the waterfall is falling at, and lays down on the damp grass, enjoying the light mist that lands on her coat.

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: open
The blood bay stallion had gotten bored of watching the others and made his way to the apple grove even though its not that right time for the apples to bloom. He had decided to move there since there was not as many other equine there when there are no apples ready. He tucks his leathery wings against his sides and starts to graze on the lush green grass, enjoying the peace and quiet of the apple grove
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Colton//Stallion//Open//Open Field
He had finally gotten the mud off and got out of the lake annoyed at now being wet again. "I thought the rain was bad." He muttered as he galloped around the field to try to dry off. He knew though as soon as he found another mud puddle he would roll into it and hopefully not smell like poop again afterward.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Open//Apple Orchard
She had seen Warrior enter the orchard before she went in and started to take in the scent of the flowers in the trees. "I love it here." She said more to herself. After taking the scent for a bit she started to graze on some of the grass. She was enjoying her time there.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:38 pm

The constant roar of the waterfall and the nice temperature made Freya start to feel drowsy. After scanning that area surrounding the lake, the young mare closes her eyes but does not sleep since there could be danger hidden in the trees.

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: open
Warrior raises his head when he hears hooves get near the apple grove. Noticing it was just Ice and not one of the chaotic foals that seem to show up out of no where, the stallion return to his grazing while keeping an eye on the clouds that are starting to form overhead, in case more rain appeared.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am

Colton//Stallion//Open
He continued to run around more. He then trips over a rock that he didn't see and falls face-first in the stream. When he gets up he shakes his head. "This is not my day." He mutters as he just trots over to a spot away from others as she starts grazing on some of the grass.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Open
She looked up as a light rain started this time. She didn't mind the light rain much. So she just went back to grazing. She was also listening for anything that didn't sound right in the area.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:02 am

There was a collective growling that could be heard through the forest towards the field and the Apple Orchard. The growling was getting louder and soon eyes could be seen staring at everyone through the trees.

Colton//Stallion//Open
He heard the growling and looked up alarmed. He was looking for where the sound was coming from. He didn't like it as the growling got louder and louder. He wasn't near the trees so he didn't know that he was now being watched by anything.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tag: Warrior
She heard the growling and the first thing she thought of was the fouls. She looked over at Warrior as she was alarmed by this. "You could you get to the foals? You could probably get to them quicker than I can since you can fly." She said thinking quickly.

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tag:Red
As soon as she heard the growling she had started shaking. She was afraid and she was with Red the Foal Unicorn who had no one. They were in the middle of the forest in a small clearing. They had gone adventuring and hadn't told anyone what they were doing. "Ice is going to be so worried." She said has she tried to hide behind Red.

Red//Unicorn//Foal//Tag:Mouse
When he heard the growling he tried to stand tall to act brave. He was scared but wasn't going to show it because he didn't really have anyone. It was his idea to go adventuring and he didn't know that Mouse was easily scared when he asked her to come along. "Who cares what they are going to think we have to get out of here and stop hiding behind me." He said annoyed.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:23 am

At first she didn't hear the sound of danger approaching due to the roar of the waterfall but soon the growling of wolves reached her ears. Freya stands up in alarm and scans the trees surrounding the lake, noticing several wolves prowling the shore of the lake, staring at her. Neighing loudly in alarm, the young alicorn takes to the air and flies at fast speeds to the fields, not sure if the others are aware of the danger.

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: Ice
Warrior flattens his ear at the mention of the foals since he is not a big fan of them after some foals had decided to prank him. He snorts since he had heard howls of the wolves. After giving a slight nod to Ice, he takes to the air and glances in the direction of he forest, noting Freya flying to the fields. Warrior glides across the lands, searching for the troublemakers also known as foals.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:34 am

Colten//Stallion//Tags:Open
He saw Freya coming into the field before he saw the first wolf run out of the tree line. He froze once he saw the wolf. He never saw a wolf before. He knew they where trouble but he didn't know they were real he thought they were just a myth from how his mother used to tell him that wolves take bad little foals. She only told him that because of how much trouble that he used to cause.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Open
She ran from the Apple Orchard. She was heading to the Field hoping that Mouse was there and not somewhere else. She also hoped Red even though he was hardheaded and didn't listen was also there. She didn't think they would have the time to go searching for them if they weren't.

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Red
She screamed as a wolf stepped out coming into their clearing slowly. She forgetting at the moment she could fly away, tried to run away only to come nose to nose with another wolf. She had to back up quickly as it snapped at her nose. "Why did I come with you!" She said to Red

Red//Unicorn//Foal//Tags: Mouse
He thought Mouse was stupid for running away when she has wings. "You have wings dummy use them!" He responded as he jumped back as a wolf tried to snap at him. He had bumped into Mouse causing both of them to fall over.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:53 am

Freya lands in the middle of the field and notices others trying to gather up the foals or running from the wolves. She notices a wolf coming up behind Colton and neighs at him in warning before saying, "Behind you!"

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: Mouse and Red
Warrior spots two of the foals with wolves closing in and notices them fall over. he quickly lands and sends a well aimed kick at the wolves as he tells the two foals, "Run to the others in the field, I'll be right behind you." He ends up with a few claw marks on him from trying to keep the wolves from going after the defenseless foals. He Snorts and rears with his wings spear out to make himself appear larger before kicking at another wolf trying to get around him.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:11 am

Colton//Stallion//Tags: Open
He was still frozen until he heard Freya. He turned quickly and neighs then kicks at the wolf. "This is crazy I thought these things were Myths! Mother was so mean to me!" He neighs as goes to get away from the wolf that was near him. He saw Ice go running at the wolf that was chasing him.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Open
Ice gets to the field and doesn't see Mouse or Red but she sees Colton running from a Wolf. She charged at the wolf that was after him and was planning on at least stabbing its leg with her horn since it is sharp. She wanted to injer it to get it to leave.

Red//Unicorn//Colt//Tags: Warrior and Mouse
As soon as Warrior told them to run he didn't need to be told twice he ran. He ran all the way to the field. He stops once in the field and froze at seeing the wolves that were out there. He was finally showing that he was afraid.

Mouse//Alicorn//FIlly//Tags: Warrior and Red
When Warrior told them to run she looked at him and she was still shaking. It wasn't until he attacked opened his wings that she realized she needed to get out of there she took off running towards the field. While running she remembered she could fly so she had started flying towards the field instead.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:23 am

Freya looks around noticing others running around instead of grouping up like the herd she was born in did during wolf attacks. She snorts and calls out in a loud voice, "Everyone gather together with foals, elderly, injured, and expecting in the middle! We need to show the wolves we are stronger by banding together while also protecting the ones who wolves tend to target!" Freya lowers her horn at a wolf going after a foal, aiming to injure but not kill it while also looking to see if the others would heed her advice and gather together.

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: Mouse and Red
Warrior looks back briefly to see if the foals ran back toward the field which resulted in a wolf getting a good hit on his left wing making it impossible for him to fly back due to the injury. He flattens his ears in anger and kicks the wolf in the side before running back since more wolves were starting to approach him. Warrior catches up with the foals and scans them for any injuries while his injured wing hanged down rather then beside at his side. He looks up hearing the call from Freya and snorts, not wanting to be in the middle with the foals and elderly.

Copper | Alicorn | Colt | Tags: Honey
Copper was near the apple grove with Honey when the wolves first appeared. He whinnies in alarm and nudges his sister while saying, "Fly! We need to get to the adults!" He takes into the skies and flies toward the fields only to see wolves there as well. Due to them being young foals, Copper and Honey still can't fly far or for long so Copper is scanning looking for a safe place for them to land. Spotting a huge tree with large branches, he heads to it and lands on one of the thick tree branches,since wolves are unable to climb trees. Copper could tell that Honey was not comfortable in the tree and keeps his wings slightly spread for balance and in case they have to leave the tree in a hurry.

Honey | Pegasus | Filly | Tags: Copper
honey freezes at the sight of the wolves before following her brother into the sky. When they get to the field her eyes widen in alarm and fear before seeing her brother head to a tree. She snorts uneasily before eventually following him since the tree is safer than the ground at the moment. The young filly nervously looks at the ground, hoping that some of the adults would notice the twins in the tree since horses are not meant to be in trees to begin with. Honey keeps her wings slightly spread out like her brother to help keep her balance on the tree branches.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me