(RP)WOODS DANGEROUS! PRINCESS!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

(RP)WOODS DANGEROUS! PRINCESS!!

Postby Trull22 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:43 pm

Rules:
1. No Godmobbing
2. All the CS rules apply
3. All Tess’s rules apply
4. All of the Roleplay rules of CS apply
6. Stay in your specified yard
8. No playing your own mate
12. Please

Things to remember:
Feel free to break these, but don't go too far please.
-Respect the alpha

backstory:
the water trickled dangerously through the land, the flood making all the cats anxious. an orange tabby with bright yellow spots and stripes and also a blue mark on their head (ME) treds through the woods, along with 236 other cats of various sizes. anger was filling their kingdom and tearing them apart from one another. the beautiful princess ponioko had been taken (who the orange tabby has a crush on)! it's now up to you and the other 235 cats to find the princess before time runs out for him!
We start in the woods, rain trickling down the mossy rocks. Tall trees linger down, almost like gods. About 6 cats, including the orange tabby, all sit in a circle, discussing what to do about the missing princess.
Orange Tabby: *Sigh* “I miss her white long fur with blue eyes..” they cut themselves off “i-i mean we need to go find her. this instant.” they cross their arms, and raise an eyebrow.
She/They | Adult! |Art Fight!|Art Shop! |
Trull22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (RP)WOODS DANGEROUS! PRINCESS!!

Postby cardinaal » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:50 pm

yowls "ahhh help me" as she got thrown about like meat on a wednesday afternoon. "pplease let me go!" her lush white fur flowed in the moonlight elgantly. please! she thought save me sire! she was crying salty crocodile tears as she wished for her love of her life. when would the 236 cats come and save her?
Image★ ・゚: *

★ ・゚: *
┌────────────────────────┐ ★
taylor ⥇ she/they ⬾ mongrel
i do not know how to use this website!!!
art shop

・゚: *└────────────────────────┘
★・゚: *
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
cardinaal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trull22 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:58 pm

All of the 236 cats raise their ears and let out a cry of sadness “Our princess! oh great king what will we do?” But alas, the king was dead. He hadn’t been living for around 400 years. The rain starts to pour harder, the bowl like area starting to fill up. “We must leave soon.” says one of the elder cats who has completely white eyes and is blind and has gray fur. “Ok.” says orange tabby.
Trull22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardinaal » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:02 pm

the princess cried all night. she was not having a good time. while being kidnapped she had maybe seen some incredible sights, but she was takin from her beloved house! her little home! her tears were so big that they started filling the hole they kept her in because she would go for walks. it was almost like she was kidnapped! her sadness radiated so far that the cats (236 of them) felt the pain of their princess. her situation was starting to get dire! what would happen december 20th, 2020? who knows!

art shop

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
cardinaal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trull22 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:06 pm

Alas, this was all back in 1997, now fast forward, to Dec 17th, 2020. The once great clan of 236 cats has now fallen, for they had forgotten about the beloved princess. Even the orange tabby, who is now shaking with parkinson’s disorder and gray with time, has forgotten about his one and only lover. The 236 cats are now 12. Each 12 cats had split into their own different worlds. But something lingered in the back of orange tabbys mind. “A princess? hmm................... maybe.” he thought.
Trull22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardinaal » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:11 pm

the princess gave up on the 236 cats about two days into being kidnapped. she fled to ameowsterdam and had found a new true love, harris. the two had three kids, and she had long forgotten about her past. at this point she forgot about her boring life as a princess leading some 236 cats. now she was powerful over watching her grandchildren play tag B) sometimes she would remember that one orange tabby, the one that would insesinently try to hit on her. he wasn't her type, but maybe....................... he was?

art shop

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
cardinaal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trull22 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:15 pm

He was.. he was indeed.
The orange tabby has a name, and his name i- “Stop. I have no name. I lost that prevlidge a long time ago.... back when.. ponocolcia, that white haired beauty, got away from me. Never approach me again.” He claws at him and he instantly dies. A small kitten comes by to prepare a grave for the deceased one. The orange tabby gives the kitten a small kiss on the forehead. “Be good, and the spirit of the white princess will be with you.” He dies of a heart attack.
Trull22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardinaal » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:23 pm

the porincess felt something awaken inside her old decrepted body. she felt that something had happened. something BIG. a whisper whispered in her ear "he died" she yowled in realization; the subpar orange tabby who would hit on her!! her big fat crocodile tears leaked out of her eyes as she turned to harris. "i never loved you once i remembered the orange tabby that was average at best! it was all a ruse" she hugged him tightly and then hissed and fleed. she knew that she had to awaken, my love. her blue pretty perfect eyes glowed as she made weird convulsions, and starting chanting little weird words. suddenly a whispy cat appeared infront of her. she reocofnizes that forgettable face anywhere! he had appeared! but something was not right... soimething had gone wrong..

art shop

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
cardinaal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trull22 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:28 pm

Everything was normal about the orange tabby, except his left eye was slightly lower than it normally was, it shouldn’t be a problem though... should it? “my love...” he exclaims while holding back tears of laughter and joy. “my have i missed you....” he nuzzles her soft fluffy white neck. and then suddenly pounces on top of her and starts clawing at her. “WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?” The grave kitten sits and watches intently.
Trull22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardinaal » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:35 pm

she laughed like a evil little kitty. "god u are so much more ugly close up ok.. let go of me babe i brought u back" she was so poweful he didn't even know!! she shooed his little grave kitten away. he was so stupid! she literally borught him back, the ungreatful mutt. "u used to worship me! i brought u back when i got kidnapped!" she could taste how stupid and rash he was acting. sure, his eyes were uneven but he used to be bearable! her eyes glinted as she threw him off!!! "u need to wait!! before u act all crazy n stuff" she sung a soft tune, calming his little baby nerves

art shop

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
cardinaal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me