A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby belloblossom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:23 am

Timeskip Announcement!

It has been two days since the humans attacked the Fire Camp. Thanks to the generosity of the Lightning Pack's Alpha, Shadow, she's lent the use of the glade (see map on the first page of the sign up thread) to the Fire wolves until they can get their strength back enough to return to their camp.

With the two days since the attack, the survivors of the Fire Pack have since built dens in their "new" camp within the Lightning territory. They have not ventured back towards their old territory, opting to mourn their losses and rest in their new camp.

However, tensions are still high. Fire and Lightning wolves are hunting on the same territory and boundaries aren't easily able to be drawn. Who knows what tensions will linger through the coming days or what other perils the wolves will have to face in days yet to come?

Wolves are currently waking up in their respective territories - the Fire wolves in the Lightning glade or the Lightning wolves in their own camp. The morning greets you with a chill - it snowed last night, leaving a heavy blanket of snow on the ground. With the cloudy sky overhead, it can be estimated that it will snow again in the evening.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:21 am

OOC: Lightning wolves will be up after I eat foooood!

IC:

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Temporary Camp

The Fire wolves had moved into the scouted out territory with the help of a number of the Lightning wolves and with Shadow's blessing. That should’ve been a good thing, but after just a couple of days, bitterness over all that had happened began to set in again, and Max couldn’t help but wonder when, if ever at all, it would be safe to return to their old camp. Their REAL home. It HAD to be safe EVENTUALLY. They couldn’t be stuck out here forever, could they? He didn’t know if he could stand that. Perhaps there were too many memories back at the place they all knew as home, of the attack, and even more, of the wolves they had lost, but even so, he’d be much more comfortable there.

The one he would grieve the most, Max expected, was the loss of his own mate. He’d not seen her since the attack, and with no word, nor any record of her from any of his Packmates, given how dangerous things had gotten... he could only assume she was dead. If she hadn’t been, she would’ve come and already found them long ago. Perhaps it was unbecoming of an Alpha to sit around and mope, but it had been busy and he’d not had time to grieve properly. So he hid away in his makeshift den, tucked away into the shadows.

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Temporary Camp

Arian stared at the measly prey pile. Sure. She was the Lead WARRIOR, not the Lead Hunter, but even so, seeing how small it was troubled her mind. She didn’t eat much, being of such small stature and not needing as much as some of the larger wolves, but even so. With such a small area they could claim for the time as theirs, hunting was limited.

Arian sighed and shook her head, scanning the camp for any of the Warriors who may be awake already. She would only need two or three, but it would set her nerves about just about EVERYTHING at ease if she could take a couple wolves and check around the border they’d had set with the Lightning Pack. Although they had Shadow's blessing to stay there... it did nothing to ease her suspicion.

Catania | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Temporary Camp

Catania was in a mood. She couldn’t help it! The silvery grey she-wolf didn’t like being stuck in Lightning territory, the home of the wolves they called their foes. She disliked it VERY much. It didn’t help that her father was absent since everyone had settled into a relatively regular routine. When he was moody and upset, she became easily stressed out, diminishing her normal energy. She’d tried to distract herself, but it was never easy.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:40 am

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Catania/Location: Temp Camp

They stepped out of their den, still with a little limp, spotted Catania and slowly walked over to her "Morning Catania, how are you holding up?" They asked politely
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: X

The pup and story loving female -soon-

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: X

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She stepped out of the nursery and looked around a moment.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had suspicions of the Lightning pack still. They were sure all of their pack had suspicions. They left the hunter's den of the temporary camp, wondering if they should go hunting or wait.

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: Jay and Catania

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one stepped out of the den. S/he looked around a moment, then spotted Jay. Therefore, they stepped forward and called "Jay, Catania."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:05 pm

Enui | Fire Beta | Location: Temp Camp | Tagging: Open

Enui hadn't been sleeping very well in their new territory. While Shadow had loaned them the territory, it had not been settled on how long the Fire wolves could occupy it before they were asked to leave. Still, it had only been two days since they'd settled in, surely they wouldn't be asked to vacate the premises so soon. If Enui had to make an estimate on it, they'd be here at least throughout the end of winter.

She opened her eyes. She'd been staying with the hunters in the den they'd set up for the rank. Since Crow was gone... dead more likely, she'd taken on the responsibilities of his rank and thus slept among the hunters. She'd rather have slept with the warriors if she had her choice of dens, but the dens were cramped as it was. There was only so much building that could get done in the span of two days. Besides, hunters thrived on teamwork and coordination, so sleeping with them to improve any extra comradery was for the best, even if Enui found it somewhat tedious.

For a moment, she thought of Erle's pelt and envisioned leaning against the dark-furred male. Then, she got to her paws and pushed the thought back. She had work to do.

Stepping out of the den, she glanced down at the freshly fallen snow. Her paws made clear impressions in it which meant that tracking prey may also be easier. She would want to form a patrol and head out sooner than later, of course. The sooner they went out there and caught something, the harder it would be for the Lightning Pack to get a meal - talk about killing two birds with one bite.

Having exited the makeshift hunters den, Enui's eyes began to scan the clearing for any other hunters in the area. Snowfire was standing nearby, but Enui couldn't see any other hunters for the time being. Well... maybe she could let them rest a short while more. It was more dangerous to send out tired hunters than it was to forgo prey for a day.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:10 pm

Lucas | Lightning Warrior Trainee | Location: Trainees Den | Tagging: Leo

Lucas had been so pleased to get back to his training. After the Fire wolves left the camp, things almost seemed normal again. He tried to keep his nose out of the business of others - like what that StormCloud wolf had gotten into a few days ago or any gossip about the Fire pack wolves. He didn't have any interest in those things - what he was interested in was how to better himself as a Warrior and how happy he was that Leo loved him.

He spent the first day wrapped up in doubt, wondering if he'd dreamed the whole conversation turned cuddle session up. On the second day, however, he woke up feeling warm and happy. He wasted no time in nudging his nestmate with his shoulder and whispering.
"Hey, Leo, you up yet? It's snowed!" Lucas didn't much care for the cold, but the snow could be so fun! It didn't look like any of the other Trainees were up yet either, so if they rushed out soon, their paws could be the first into the snow!
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Ghost | Lightning Hunter | Location: Lightning Camp | Tagging: Zane (mentions: StormCloud, Shadow, Nightfall)

Ghost had been having a fretful night's sleep, but that had been happening ever since StormCloud's outburst. She'd been having nightmares about it, ones that caused her to toss and turn and wake up barking in alarm - much to the irritation of her fellow hunters. The memories of StormCloud snarling and snapping his jaws at her and Zane, of his vicious sister, demanding she stay away from them and the pup she guarded... and eventually having the two of them spring onto her and tear her to pieces with their cruel words and sharp fangs.

This morning was no different and Ghost woke up with a wail, her eyes wild before she recognized the sight of her nest. Her heart thundered in her chest as she got to her legs and wobbled out of the den. Shadow had yet to speak with StormCloud - at least to the best of Ghost's knowledge. She'd overheard something about discussing his punishment when he was better - had he been sick?

Yes, he is a sick wolf. Ghost thought with a shudder. He must be very sick indeed, to harbor such thoughts. She trembled as she crept slowly towards the Warriors Den. This was where StormCloud slept, but she would avoid him at any chance she could these days. She was here for another wolf entirely, anyway.

"Zane," She whisper-shouted into the den. "Are you awake yet?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:22 pm

Red | Fire Healer | Location: Temp Camp | Tagging: Open (mentions: Dolbie, Aala)

Red had been having no issues with bad dreams or trouble sleeping. When she'd gotten her den set up, she made herself a nest and fell asleep all throughout the first morning and well into the evening. When she at last woke, she only got up to drink some water and stretch her legs a little, before returning to her nest and sleeping through until the morning of the next day.

This time when she woke, she felt considerably more rested. The pain still throbbed in her injured leg and when she shifted to sit upright, she cursed Aala's name for the bad patch-up job. Still... Red was still among the living; she hadn't joined the sky-dogs yet. At least Aala had ensured that much.

"Dolbie?" Red asked, looking around the den. It wasn't much - didn't have much by way of an herb supply either. "Aren't you up yet?" She griped, only moments after she'd awoken.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:37 pm

Crow | Fire Lead Hunter | Location: Fire Camp | Tagging: Open

It had been two days since the humans attacked and they hadn't returned. The first day after the attack, Crow had found that he'd flinched at any sound. From a bird singing to a snapping twig, anything that could be perceived as a threat had Crow running into the back of the Alpha's Den. By the evening, he'd gotten confident enough to go out hunting, but as it was winter, not much prey could be found. He'd ripped the bark off of a tree to reveal crawling insects underneath and had eaten those crunchy bugs with a wrinkled nose.

He would do what he had to, in order to survive. He had to wait for his pack to return... they must return! He wouldn't allow himself to think of the alternative. If all of his pack mates had suffered the same fate at the furless paws of the humans. No, he couldn't let himself think that way. His resolve was one of the few things that pushed him forward and to lose it now would be as good as him laying down until he perished.

So, on the morning of the second day, he emerged from the Alpha's Den. It was early and it was cold, but hopefully he would be able to find some proper prey to hunt, even if it was only a measly rabbit, in order to sustain him.
Sky-dogs watch over me. He thought as he crossed out into the empty territory.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:45 pm

Zeus | Lightning All-Around | Location: Nursery| Tagging: Maui (mentions: Rosa, Selkie, Harvest)

Zeus had kept a keen eye on the pups while the Fire pack had been in the camp and a keener eye even after they'd left. She didn't want either of the pups out of her sight. However, the pups weren't the only ones she was worried about. She'd been watching Maui a lot recently. Maui, who had found StormCloud and defended him even when he'd gone nuts mere days ago. While Nightfall, his sister, had been civil and kind and Rosa, innocent and sweet, the same couldn't be said for StormCloud. The sooner he learned the errors of his ways the better. Between his erratic behavior and knowing that the Fire wolves now shared their precious territory, Zeus found herself on edge more and more.

She missed the days when she could joke around with her mate. It had seemed like so long ago that they'd been plotting to roll a snowball into the trainees den, but now... She couldn't fathom such a plot. Everything had gotten so serious and tense. The thought of a prank on her packmates made her stomach turn over - enough that it woke her up that morning. She blinked her eyes open and glanced around. The pups were settled nearby and she saw movement by the entrance of the Nursery. Getting up slowly, she exited the Nursery, but kept close by the entrance.

"Good morning, Maui." She whispered softly. "Having trouble sleeping?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me