A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:43 pm

Sign-Ups:
Discussion:

Time: 10:00 AM
Season: Early winter
Weather: Cold and clear

Shadow | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Shadow stepped out of the Alpha den and into the camp of the Lightning Pack. There was a chilling breeze in the already cool air of the winter that had begun to set in, making the Alpha shiver despite her long white coat. Shadow scanned the camp, catching sight of her former Trainee and the newest Warrior of the Pack, Smoke, and giving the grey Warrior a stiff nod. Perhaps she should have felt closer to the young Warrior, as her former trainer, but sky-dogs, that wolf had caused trouble!

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

"Good moooorning!" Smoke howled. It was mid-morning. Surely others should be awake by now, right? Of course, with the cold season setting it, it was getting harder and harder to inspire oneself to get out of bed. Even Smoke, ever the early-bird, had begun to feel it. So what did she do? Why, go out of her way to wake up earlier and earlier, of course!

Toby | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Toby groaned, opening one eye as he heard the call of the eager young Warrior. Smoke was not that much younger than Toby himself, a year, give or take, but she had the energy of a Pup! Sometimes endearing, sometimes irritating, he decided this time around, it was the latter. However, the sun was up. So the mottled grey Hunter pulled himself out of his nice, warm nest and out into the cold of the open air, frowning at the dwindling prey pile. Gotta get THAT fixed.

Leo | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Leo had been awake for a while. He had always found it hard to stay asleep long once the sun was up, den or otherwise, and perhaps he was still a bit anxious. The Pack was his home. His mother was there. He had been born there and had for a few months trained as a Warrior Trainee. Then he had disappeared, and since his return not quite a month ago, things just hadn’t felt right. Most of these wolves had known each other most of their lives, meanwhile, he tried to be upbeat and cheerful, but he just...wasn’t a part of it most of the time. He dwelled on that thought for a while as he made his way over to the prey pile and snatched a finch, not much meat on it, but it would have to be enough.

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Fish was up immediately at Smoke's call...and proceeded to fall with a THUD out of her tree branch, not too high up for this very reason. She was quite comfortable in her nest on the thick tree branch, but even after two years of sleeping up there, she had yet to master the art of not falling out. However, she stood and stood out her thick-furred grey pelt, then stared around to see who else was up before she would head to the river. Was there anything that needed to be done right away, or anyone who needed help with something?

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Max woke. He had much to think about, and his mind started spinning as soon as his eyes were open. Sorting through all the things that needed to get done, all the additional things he himself had to sort out. Sky-dogs...I don’t think most wolves realize how much goes into being Alpha. He himself was guilty of the same, but over the years, he’d begun to sort it all out. He paused to gently lick his mate's cheek, then slid out of the den, twisting to groom back his thick-furred black pelt.

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Arian dipped her head to the Alpha as he emerged, but did not speak. She had been up early, as always, probably awake for a couple hours now, but when she’d wakened, not many wolves had been up, and most certainly not enough to take out a border guard! How frustrating. So for the time being, she had settled down to nibble on the carcass of a small, thin rabbit. That was okay. Arian was a tiny wolf all-in-all. She did not require as much food as some of the larger, bulkier wolves.

Catania | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Catania did not want to be awake. No, it was cold and the air was always moist now, even when it was clear. She was not used to winter. However, she couldn’t lounge about forever, so reluctantly groomed back her wispy grey-silver fur and stepped outside. The prey pile was next to nothing. I won’t eat just yet, then. I’ll leave that for the others, wait until after the pile has been a bit better stocked. She decided, gazing at it, almost disheartened by just how small it had become in such a short period of time.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:56 pm

Nightfall/Loner/Tagging: Rosa/Location: Lightning pack territory

She stands over her kill, "It was lucky that I catch a deer for us Rosa" she says smiling to the young pup

Rosa/Loner Pup/Tagging: Nightfall/Location: Lightning pack territory

"Yay mama!" She says cheerfully, staying under her protector
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nova (1) Aloe (1)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:01 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Female | Location: Warrior den | Tags: Aloe

Nova came out of the Warrior den and went to grab a price of food to eat. Just then some black fur dashed in front of her. “Mommy!” Aloe her baby called. “What will we do today?” She thought. “I would ask your trainer, not me!” His mom said after a while
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:40 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke

The pup and story loving female yawned a bit. She stretched as she stood up. She blinked her blue eyes. She yawned as she walked from the den. She heard a howl, and looked around. She soon spotted a gray female. "Hello Smoke," she called to her. She even offered a smile.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Goldencloud and boy)- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: open

Wip, sorry

Raven- Lightning- 2- m- homosexual; open- has to adopt - Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Stealth, Intelligence -Strength/power, speed- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one yawned. He sighed as he sat up. He checked the den, then left. He blinked blue and brown eyes. The pure black boy huffed. He shook his head, heading for the pile.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; open- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- camp- Tags: open

The red eared one yawned a bit. They got up then and stretched. they flicked their red and white tail. They blinked heterochromatic eyes. They huffed a bit...then sighed. they hummed a canine sound. They left the hunters den. They went to find food, so they'd have energy to hunt.

Gale- Fire- 4- m- het; katniss- Attie and Avalon; more in the future- warrior- +Stamina/Endurance, strength/power, speed - stealth, intelligence- camp- Tags: offspring/open

Wip, sorry

Attie- Fire- 1- m- homosexual; open- too young yet- warrior trainee- wants warrior- Gale is father- +Stamina/ Endurance, Stealth, Strength/power -Intelligence, speed- camp- Tags: family/open

The pure black male yawned a bit. He blinked amber eyes, humming some. He stopped the canine humming. He looked around. He saw his father, and walked over. He smiled as he sat with him.

Avalon- Fire- 1- f- bi; open- too young yet- hunter trainee- wants hunter- Gale's daughter- +Stamina/Endurance, stealth, speed -Strength/power, intelligence- camp- Tags: family/open

The ginger she wolf twitched black ears. Her eyes blinked a moment. Her black tipped tail flicked. She wagged her tail as she saw dad. She saw her brother as well. She hummed a canine sound as she walked over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Starfire | Location: Camp

Seeing a few wolves emerge, Smoke grinned. Then she turned as a familiar voice spoke, and her eyes fell on the Scout. "Hey Starfire!" She would not apologize for waking anyone up. It was about time they were up. "How’re ya?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:54 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke

The pup and story loving female blinked her blue eyes. She twitched her ears, flicked her tail, and smiled at the other female again. "Hello," she said again, and yawned a bit as she looked around. "I'm good, and how are you?" she asked the gray she wolf, looking back to her.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Goldencloud and boy)- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: open

The brown eared and legged female yawned as she sat up. She flicked her brown tail, and stretched a bit, then blinked her eyes. She sighed as she looked around the den a moment, then headed for the entrance. She hummed a canine sound as she headed for the prey pile.

Raven- Lightning- 2- m- homosexual; open- has to adopt - Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Stealth, Intelligence -Strength/power, speed- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one yawned. He sighed as he sat up. He checked the den, then left. He blinked blue and brown eyes. The pure black boy huffed. He shook his head, heading for the pile.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; open- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- camp- Tags: open

The red eared one yawned a bit. They got up then and stretched. they flicked their red and white tail. They blinked heterochromatic eyes. They huffed a bit...then sighed. they hummed a canine sound. They left the hunters den. They went to find food, so they'd have energy to hunt.

Gale- Fire- 4- m- het; katniss- Attie and Avalon; more in the future- warrior- +Stamina/Endurance, strength/power, speed - stealth, intelligence- camp- Tags: offspring/open

The black eared and snouted male yawned a bit. He sighed a little then. He hummed a canine sound. He shook himself, then sat back down.

Attie- Fire- 1- m- homosexual; open- too young yet- warrior trainee- wants warrior- Gale is father- +Stamina/ Endurance, Stealth, Strength/power -Intelligence, speed- camp- Tags: family/open

The pure black male yawned a bit. He blinked amber eyes, humming some. He stopped the canine humming. He looked around. He saw his father, and walked over. He smiled as he sat with him.

Avalon- Fire- 1- f- bi; open- too young yet- hunter trainee- wants hunter- Gale's daughter- +Stamina/Endurance, stealth, speed -Strength/power, intelligence- camp- Tags: family/open

The ginger she wolf twitched black ears. Her eyes blinked a moment. Her black tipped tail flicked. She wagged her tail as she saw dad. She saw her brother as well. She hummed a canine sound as she walked over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrígan | Location: Camp

Arian turned at the sound of a voice, amber eyes settling on Morrígan, and the mottled Warrior dipped her head to the newcomer. "I’m unsure yet. Not many wolves seem to actually be out and about," she pointed out, looking around their almost empty camp. "Are you available to join me? And perhaps we could collect one more and that would be that?"

Catania | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Ravana | Location: Camp

Catania looked over as another Hunter emerged from the den and turned towards the dwindling prey pile. "Good morning!" The silvery she-wolf chirped, perking up. "You up for a hunt? Maybe?" She wasn’t sure if she was actually ALLOWED to initiate a hunt, but surely her trainer would be proud of her for taking initiative, and the Pack certainly didn’t seem to look like they’d refuse a little extra prey.

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Starfire | Location: Camp

"Aw y'know, same old, same old." Smoke shrugged, sitting down and rolling her shoulders back, feeling the pressure release as the muscles relaxed. "Have you noticed anything odd out by the borders or anything? If you’ve been out there, I mean. I could’ve SWORN I picked up Fire scent a few days ago, but it could just be my imagination. Alpha didn’t seem to believe me when I told her, since there hasn’t been a ton of action recently."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Cinnamon
Fire Pack | Scout | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Cinnamon let out a small grumble as she shuffled up and out of her nest, feeling quite unwilling to do so. It was morning... her favorite part of the day. So why was she so tired? The lithe she-wolf narrowed her eyes and forced herself to step outside of the Scout’s den. Cinnamon glanced at the prey pile, feeling a little more perked up as she spied a thick rabbit. Maybe she’d feel better after a meal. The Scout padded forwards towards the little mound, licking her lips.

Sandpiper
Lightning Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Most wolves were usually up at this time of day. Beautiful, well-weathered morning, with a good temperature and singing birds. However, this bird wasn’t. Sandpiper was still curled up tightly in her nest, head tucked underneath her tail, small snores emitting from her muzzle. Her paws twitched once in a while, but other than that she appeared to be deep asleep.

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer | Location: Healer Den | Tagging: Open

Accalia tilted her head with concentration as she gently pulled apart two leaved that had been quite stuck together. She let out her breath she’d been holding and set them aside. Her back ached as she stretched, and she winced as a pop sounded from her spine. Bending over freshly collected herbs for and hour or so sure didn’t help anything. The Healer stayed still for a heartbeat, then murmured something unintelligible and stood up. Accalia headed outside, squinting slightly as the sun hit her eyes.

Dune
Fire Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

A sandy Warrior lay quietly in the shade underneath a tall willow tree. Even though the air wasn’t tainted with heat, it was still Dune’s favorite spot. The she-wolf rested her head on her paws, gazing at the others as she watched them wake.

OOC: I have Ice/Tendril open too, though my time limit is coming up and I can’t put them down!
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:01 pm

The pup and story loving female blinked her blue eyes. She twitched her ears, flicked her tail, and smiled at the other female again. She tilted her head, saying " Huh...I thought i was crazy...You might be on to something though, as I did smell a scene out there. "

The brown eared and legged female yawned as she sat up. She flicked her brown tail, and stretched a bit, then blinked her eyes. She sighed as she looked around the den a moment, then headed for the entrance. She hummed a canine sound as she headed for the prey pile.

The black eared and snouted male yawned a bit. He sighed a little then. He hummed a canine sound. He shook himself, then sat back down.

Attie- Fire- 1- m- homosexual; open- too young yet- warrior trainee- wants warrior- Gale is father- +Stamina/ Endurance, Stealth, Strength/power -Intelligence, speed- Trainer: Arian- camp- Tags: Arian and co

The pure black male blinked amber eyes, looking around for a moment. He hummed a canine sound, then saw Arian with another. He got up and ran over towards them, calling "Arian!" He stopped just short of running into them, and dipped his head to both she wolves.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Nightfall/Loner/Tagging: Rosa/Location: Lightning pack territory

She chews up some of the deer's meat for Rosa

Rosa/Loner Pup/Tagging: Nightfall/Location: Lightning pack territory

She waits for her food
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me