K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Postby Seeley » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:51 am

You have been chosen to become an agent for the K9 Special Agents. Not very many get the chance to join the team, and it’s everyone dream of becoming a special agent. Since you’ve been chosen, you are sent to D.C and get started on knowing your team.

Everyone gets a chance to prove themselves and also get to go be assigned certain cases to see how well that you can do before doing it as a team. So do you think you have what it takes to be able to handle the scrutiny and everything else that comes with the job?

Rules(role play)
——————————
1) The age limit it between 27-35
2) You can make as many characters as you wish
3) You can have drama, romance, but keep it mindful please
4) Please post more than 5 sentences per post; and try to be descriptive in forms
5) Any questions just ask in pm

Form
|| Name || Director Natasha Tolson or Tasha for short to those close to her
|| Age|| 33 years of age
|| Gender || Female
|| Breed || Doberman Pincher
|| Personality || She’s the kind of gal you just don’t want to mess with. She isn’t afraid to let it be known that she is in charge and to not cross her path. Natasha does have a soft warm spot but it’s rarely shown unless she really likes you. But if you dare try to cross her path, she will find ways to make you regret it.
|| History || Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. Natasha’s family was hardly ever around so she spent her time with either her grandmother or some close friends. When she was 18, she signed herself up for the military, and did some things she’s definitely not proud of. She did a few tours before leaving the military and went off to join the K9 Special Agent at almost 23 years of age. Rising up in ranks, Natasha soon became Director at 30 and is proud of being in charge. She tries to get out in the field as much as she can, even though she makes sure to keep her agents safe.
|| Description ||
-Height: 5 foot 6
- Weight: 125lbs
-pelt color: solid black
- eye color: piercing green eyes
-hairstyle: long wavy, usually in a bun or ponytail; reddish brown color
- markings: she has a few scars along her side and her chest.
|| Crush || Ha no
|| Significant Other || Someday
|| Other || None
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:58 pm

|| Name || Korrin Sanchez
|| Age|| 34
|| Gender || male
|| Breed || Golden Retriever
|| Personality || wip
|| History || wip
|| Description ||
-Height: 6 ft
- Weight: 130 lbs
-pelt color: golden
- eye color: blue, oddly
-hairstyle: brunette, to neck, straight
- markings: n/a
|| Crush || maybe the director
|| Significant Other || one day
|| Other || nope

|| Name || Jessie Rob
|| Age|| 28
|| Gender || female
|| Breed || husky mix
|| Personality || Jessie is the sweet type of girl dog. She loves babies and little ones, and wishes for some of her own one day. She loves the water, and is a great swimmer. She likes the moon, and enjoys seeing the stars. She’s cuddly, loves a good book, is a sucker for a good story, and likes soft things and warmth. She likes paw holding, and being around others.
|| History || wip
|| Description ||
-Height: 5 foot 4
- Weight: 120 lbs
-pelt color: red
- eye color: brown
-hairstyle: also red, long and curly, left down but she’ll pull it back if it’s needed
- markings: white on forehead, jaw, chest, toes, belly, and white tail tip.
|| Crush || has to bond
|| Significant Other || has to bond
|| Other || nope
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:58 am

*accepted*
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:09 pm

XD
I hope people join)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead.or.alive » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:35 am

|| Name || Nadia Stefanov
|| Age|| 27
|| Gender || Female
|| Breed || Saluki
|| Personality || Nadia is blunt and no-nonsense, but also prefers not to talk if she doesn't have to. She's intimidating, smart, secretive, and difficult to read. Most of the members of the team are slightly frightened and a little disturbed by her. Nadia takes pride in the fact that no one knows much about her.
|| History || Good luck getting it out of her.
|| Description ||
-Height: 5'11''
-Weight: 135lbs
-Pelt color: Mostly black from her nose to the top of her head, and down her back and shoulders.
-Eye color: Bright hazel-amber
-Hairstyle: Dark shoulder length with some cream mixed in from the coloring on her ears. Worn loose and wavy or tied back in a simple ponytail.
-Markings: she has a few scars along her side and her chest.
|| Crush || None
|| Significant Other || None
|| Other || She hates being touched without permission, it makes her snappish and defensive
dead.or.alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:42 am

(Accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:22 am

*we can start and then others can join if they wish to.*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Ooo, kay))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:14 pm

||Natasha Tolson|| Director || 33 || Single || Open||

It has been a long night for Natasha Tolson, seeing as she had just gotten home super late. The Doberman heaved a sigh and flicked on all the lights. She kindly acknowledged her maid, Martia. “Had another long day Dictator? It’s nearly 1 am.” the husky mix asked softly, tilting her head slightly. Natasha nodded her head and smiled at Martia. “Yep, and I have to get up in a few hours to do it all over again. Have a good night Martia, I will see you in a few.” Natasha said and headed to the stairs.

“Oh miss, someone came by looking for you. Very handsome fella, can’t remember his name but he had the most beautiful blue eyes I’ve ever seen. He stopped by to make sure you’re alright. Especially after you coming back from your trip. He dropped something off for you.” the husky said, pointing to something on the table by the stairs. The Doberman walked over to the table and picked up the small package. She instantly knew who it was and she couldn’t help but smile a bit. “Thank you. I’ll bring this upstairs with me.” she spoke and made her up the stairs. Natasha walked into her room and kicked off her shoes. She placed the package on her dresser and went to go change into something more comfortable to sleep in.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Korrin Sanchez- 34- m- Golden Retriever- 6 foot- 130 pounds- crush: maybe Natasha- SO: one day- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he looked around. He’d dropped off a package for the director earlier. He hummed now, and shook himself a bit. Golden ears flopped around as he did that, then settled once more. He combed through straight, neck length hair. It’s a brunette brown color, very nice to look at.

(Assumed they were talking about him, tell me if not)

Jessie Rob- 28- f- husky mix- 5’ 4”- 120 pounds- has to bond- has to bond- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. She rubbed her white forehead mark a moment. The white on the jaw and chest stood out, though she’s wearing a shirt. Of course she is wearing clothes! Socks covered white toed paws, an the shirt covered the white belly. Her white tipped red tail flicked then curled. She shook out long and curly red hair. She hoped to see the moon within the next two weeks. She’d also be star gazing pretty soon, because she liked it. For now, she made food and ate, then sat down with a good book. She hummed as she laid a soft blanket over her lap, and read.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me