K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Postby Seeley » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:21 pm

|| Natasha Tolson || 34 || Female || Tagged: her team || Location: meeting room ||

”We all do, and we all will. Just one thing at a time. Now that she’s caught up, let’s focus on what everyone has so far. Let’s figure out the best way to go about this.” she said, crossing her arms across her chest.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:24 pm

Korrin Sanchez- 34- m- Golden Retriever- 6 foot- 130 pounds- crush: maybe Natasha- SO: one day- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he hummed. He smiled at the taller blue haired black dog. He then nodded to the director. "Well, they seem to have been caught on camera, but..." he trailed off and looked to aJessie then.

Jessie Rob- 28- f- husky mix- 5’ 4”- 120 pounds- has to bond- has to bond- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. Her white tipped red tail stayed curled as she hummed. She shook her red haired, curly haired head, then smiled at Duke. She nodded to Korrin, saying "We can't really see their face, because they're wearing s hat."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Hey Seeley, do you want to continue this RP or should someone ask to have it locked? You should since its your RP, but I could if you'd rather))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:25 am

(I completely forgot about this. I feel like picking this back up for some reason lol)

|| Natasha Tolson || 34 || Female || Director || Tagged: Everyone ||

She listened to everyone’s thoughts about what they had so far. ”Excellent work so far. Now let’s dig deeper into the possibilities of whom it may be. I’m having Kita send me all the files of the cases that Langston and I worked on together over the years. Once I get those, I’ll divide them up amongst us. If you need me, I’ll be in the conference room.” she said with a smile.

Kita rushed over and look flustered. “Sorry miss. That it took so long to get all the files. It wasn’t easy to do but I have them all ready for you up in the conference room. They are bringing them up now from the basement.” the lab mix said and adjusted her glasses. ”Thank you Kita.” she said to her assistant.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:02 am

Hey Seeley, this is three years old, so I don't think we can RP here anymore
You could remake it if you want]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:01 am

Yea I probably will remake it
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:34 am

XD cool
Hopefully people will join or rejoin]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:04 pm

Can I join teh RP? (I'll be literate during the actual roleplaying) Also, I have meh own RP forum, check it out?
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:16 pm

This is no longer active..)