Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Closed

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Closed

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:29 am

|North Ridge| |Clear Stone|
|Rules & Requirements| |North Ridge Info|
|Clear Stone Info||Relationships|

There is magic hidden in the depths of the forest and the corners of the city. Magic powerful enough to give a creature powers. These powers can be used for good, misused for evil, or envelope a creature with its capabilities. Wolves and city dogs have been using these powers to aid in their survival. Two packs have been using their powers to ward off evil and darkness.

(All front page images are own and created by S0ul Eater for the purpose of the roleplay.)
Last edited by OceanSilence on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 10 times in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Requirements

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:30 am

1. Follow CS Rules
    2. Small swear words are allowed (crap, damn)
    3. Minimal Cursing, this is a children’s website
    4. No Overpowered Abilities
    5. If your a shapeshifter, no shape shifting into humans
    6. No furries, sorry!
    7. No Human Characters Please
    8. Make as many characters as you can handle
    9. Please try being active! Pm me if you can’t!
    10. Fade to black when necessary
    11. Ask players permission to kill off one of their characters
    12. No OOC Fighting
    13. Any ideas of drama pm me about it and anyone included in it!
    15. Up to two powers!
    16. No more winged wolves, sorry!
    17. Please post your forms to the discussion thread.

Form Requirements
    - Your form must include a description or an image of your characters appearance
    - Your character can have a power that’s not overpowered, maybe they didn’t discover it yet, or they don’t have a power at all.
    - 2 Powers per character!
    - 6 month old Apprentices can graduate to a higher rank. If your looking to have a 6 month old character have them be hunters.
    - We are currently Not Accepting Loner Wolves or Loner Dogs. If you have a plot idea with a current role player that makes it where you have to have a Loner character pm me and I’ll make an exception.
    - We currently are No Longer accepting anymore forms with dogs who are pregnant
    - Healer rank and Healers Apprentice in North Ridge are closed.
    - With the exception of Moonncloud’s character Ayana, no dogs will be accepted into the North Ridge Pack.
    - Only me, and Moonncloud are able to accept forms. Once accepted you can start role playing, if you want help in fitting into the plot pm me or Moonncloud

Original Roleplay Thread

Last edited by OceanSilence on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

North Ridge

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:30 am

North/Female/Mnemokinesis/OceanSilence
Healer\
Shiloh/Male/Healing/S0ul Eater
Healers Apprentice\
Ayana/Female/Botanokinesis/Moonncloud
Lead Hunter\
Blue/Female/Haemokinesis/Alpha_Cat
Hunters\ ∞
Shard/Male/Cryokinesis,Flight/S0ul Eater
Alfie/Male/None/.Soldier
Eclipse/Male/Magic Barrier,Teleportation/S0ul Eater
Lead Fighter\
Takoda/Male/Hydrokinesis/Moonncloud
Fighters\ ∞
Alastair/Male/Power Mimicry/Alpha_Cat
Lead Scout\
New Rank!
Scouts\ 0/4
New Rank!
Apprentices\
Snow/Female/Cryokinesis, Psuchékinesis/Fluttergal2424
Rider/Male/Telepathic, Shape Shifting/OceanSilence
Maya/Female/Shape Shifting/OceanSilence
Omegas\
New Rank!
Pups\
None
Last edited by OceanSilence on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clear Stone

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:31 am

Deputy\
Maria Belle Shepherd/Female/None/Boomer
Healer\
New Rank!
Healers Apprentice\
New Rank!
Lead Hunter\
New Rank!
Hunters\ ∞
Rosalina/Female/Photokinesis/S0ul Eater
Sullivan/Male/Telekinesis/OceanSilence
Lead Fighter\
New Rank!
Fighters\ ∞
Chief/Male/Super Strengh/OceanSilence
Lead Scout\
New Rank!
Scouts\ 0/4
New Rank!
Apprentices\
Alessa Cecelia Gillespie/Female/Telekinesis/Boomer
Pups\Currently Closed
Cybil/Female/Unknown/Boomer
Rebecca/Female/Unknown/Boomer
Cynthia/Female/Unknown/Boomer
Eileen/Female/Unknown/Boomer
Vincent/Male/Unknown/Boomer
Jacculine/Male/Unknown/Boomer
Akin/Male/Unknown/Moonncloud
Kai/Male/electrokinesis/Fluttergal2424

Last edited by OceanSilence on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:31 am

(Need to add the pic )

Relationships

Key wrote: Mates: <3
Deceased/ Ex Mate: </3
Related: /
Love Interest/Crush: ->
Hates: *

Loners

Takash </3 Kasdeya
Yuna </3 ???

Yuna -> Eclipse
Takash -> Blue, North

Takash (Father) / Eclipse / Alessa (Half Siblings)

North Ridge

Heaven </3 Takash
Heaven </3 Malachi (Deceased)
North </3 Carson (Deceased)

Shiloh <3 Ayana
Takoda <3 Blue

Shard -> Heaven
Alistair -> Heaven
Heidi -> Alfie

Heaven (Mother) / Takoda / Snow
North (Mother) / Alfie / Rider / Maya / Koda (Deceased) / Coyote (Deceased)
Shard / Eclipse (Non Biological Brothers)
Heidi / Suka (Deceased) (Siblings)

Shard * Eclipse
All * Takash
All * Gunter (Traitor of Clear Stone)

Clear Stone

Henry <3 Mary

Maria </3 ???
Lilly </3 ???

Chief -> Rosalina

Mary / Maria (Sisters)
Maria (Mother) / Rebecca / Cybil / Cynthia
Mary & Henry (M & F) / Alessa (Adopted) / Eileen / Vincent / Jacculine
Lilly (Mother) / Akin / Kai

All * Takash
All * Gunter
Last edited by OceanSilence on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

North Ridge Pack Info

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:57 am

~ Image Credit goes to S0ul Eater. Wolf Silhouette from Here ~

About

North Ridge is a pack of wolves who seek nothing but peace and the need to keep their allies and their pack safe from harm.

Relations

North Ridge handles outsiders in a neutral and cautious way only to become aggressive if necessary but overall non threatening.

Pack Relations
    - Clear Stone: Allied

Culture

The pack treats one another with respect. Each wolf provides for the pack and each wolf serves a purpose. Ranks are worked for and earned for those skilled enough to have them. North Ridge believes ranks are something that are earned, not something a wolf gets when they desire it. Superior wolves are given the most respect by the pack. They serve the most important jobs within the pack and without them the pack would fall apart. Superiors and Higher ranking wolves have more skills and much more experience in their ranks. All wolves no matter their rank are treated with equal respect.

Courtship

The pack is open about Relationships. No one must ask permission to have mates, both mates must be within the pack however. If a packwolf mates a loner, the wolf can asked them to join the pack. If the mated pair wanted to express their love to the pack, they can announce it or propose a ceremony.

If a mated pair wanted to bear offspring, they must notify the superiors. Pups would mean more mouths to feed, and more mouths would mean more frequent hunts and mentors for when they become apprentices. The healers especially need to know to check up on the expecting every so often in case of emergency.

Ceremonies
    The Celebration of Love is the traditional ceremony when a mated pair want to celebrate their love for one another. The celebration is a day long event where pack members gift the newlymates with prey, and flowers. A superior takes charge of the ceremony, they begin with the vows, and then end with a feast and celebration. The day after the event the newlymates can relax for the day.

The First Graduation is a ceremony given to a pup when they are old enough to graduate to become an apprentice. This is a short lived event within the day. The day starts off with a hunt for a white rabbit. The rabbits pelt is skinned off and the graduate sits on top of it and announces the rank it wants to become after apprenticeship, then a superior grants a wolf within that rank a mentor who would teach them the skills needed for that rank. After this the pack feasts on the dear.

The Second Graduation is a ceremony given to a apprentice when they are old enough to graduate to the rank they are skilled enough for. This is a short lived event within the day. The day starts with a hunt for a deer. The deer’s pelt is skinned off and the graduate sits on top of it as their mentor explains their successes and skills to the pack. The alpha is the one to say if the graduate qualifies for the rank they been prepared for by their mentor.

The Day of Grief is a day which a packmember had passed. The wolf’s closets can choose for a formal or private ceremony, or to grieve alone. The formal ceremony is when the entire pack grieves together in front of the open grave dug by the healers with the body already inside of. When everyone is done grieving the healers fill the hole in. The private ceremony is when the wolf’s closets chooses where to have the grave and the grave gets dug by the healers and the body gets placed inside. The wolf’s closets grieve in front of the grave together and when they are ready they can tell the healers to fill the grave in. Grieving alone is when the wolf’s closets choose to not have a ceremony and for their deceased loved one to be buried without an audience and unless told of a location of burial, the healers would bury the wolf in the packs Burial Glade.

The Stepping Down Ceremony Is a ceremony in which the alpha or deputy steps down from their rank and another wolf takes their place. The pack is gathered in front of the alphas or deputies den and they publically announce their stepping down. If it’s a deputy stepping down then the alpha is in charge of finding a new deputy. If it’s an alpha stepping down their deputy or offspring of age takes their place and the new alpha must find a deputy.
Pack Territory
    The territory is largely a mountainous forest. It’s trees are a mix of pine and oak and the land is covered by trees and patches of long grass. Scouts come and go patrolling its territory. Hunters entering and exiting as they pleased. The territory has several landmarks each with important use and meaning.

Landmarks
    The Camp
    Lined by bushes trees, and wolf made dens, this camp is placed in a small glade. Each den belongs to at least one wolf, larger ones are family dens meant to share two

The Lake
    This lake is the packs main water source. It is the home to a variety of fish and tadpoles. It is connected to a river that which runs outside the territory borders. Wolves can choose to fish at the lake as long they don’t overhunt.

The Burial Glade
    This is a wide treeless glade in the forest, it is the main burial site of North Ridge wolves. Though wolves are allowed to be buried wherever was special to them, if there wasn’t an exact place to bury them they’d go here. To tell where graces are, let alone who’s. Wolves would place things special over the grave that reminds them of their packmate.

Floral Hills
    In spring, these are rolling hills of flowers, little to no trees are on these hills. These hills are where rabbits live and there’s quite a few warrens spread out in these hills. In the fall and winter there are no flowers and these hills are nothing but dead grass or covered in snow.

The Ridge
    This Ridge is very climbable, it is connected to the city and is the way in and towards the dog packs camp. This Ridge is rocky and in the rain it can be slippery and dangerous.
Pack Law
    • Be respectful to fellow packmates. If a wolf is disrespectful they are given a warning. Three warnings would give the wolf a punishment.
    • No overhunting or hunting for sport. This will draw prey away from the territory and make hunting harder for the rest of the pack. This punishment will lead a wolf to be suspended of their hunting privileges for one week, if they try hunting during their suspension the time is doubled.
    • Packmates can only breed with other packmates. A wolf cannot mate a loner, but may ask them to join so they can.
    • Mates wanting to bear offspring must tell a superior.
    • Pups may graduate at the age of 3 months. Apprentices may graduate at the age of 6 months.
    • Pups should always be watched and accompanied by an adult.
    • Obey your superiors.
Pack Structure
    Every wolf in North Ridge benefits the pack in their own way. They either provide for the pack, or protect the pack. Tasks are the sole function of the packs lifestyle.

Tasks
    Hunting
    This task is done by the hunters. Hunters can hunt individually or in parties.

Patrolling
    This is a scouts job. They patrol the packs borders and chase out any unwanted guests from coming through.

Gathering
    This is a task done by the scouts and by the healers. Scouts go out and gather materials for making, cleaning, or repairing dens. These materials are sticks, moss, and even clay. Healers go out to gather herbs and moss.

Fighting
    This is a task mainly done by the fighters. In an attack, fighters are the first line of defense.

Teaching
    This task is done by any wolf assigned to an apprentice or omega. These mentor wolves then teach the pups and omegas about the ways of the pack, and help pups get the skills they need for the rank they want to earn.

Pup Sitting
    This is a task done by the pups parents, caregivers, or a scout wolf. They supervise the pups, feeding them and keeping them safe until their services is no longer needed.
Ranks
    - Superiors
    Alpha
    The Highest Of Authority. They have the highest of experience and skills in defense, combat, and hunting. The mate of this wolf would become the second alpha. Eldest offspring would become next in line to be alpha if there is no mate, and if they are of age and skill to take command if the current alpha could no longer lead the pack.

Deputy
    The second Highest of Authority. They gave the second highest of experience and skills in defense, combat, and hunting. The mate of this wolf would become the second deputy. Eldest offspring would become next in line to be deputy if there is no mate, and if they are of age and skill to take command if the current deputy could no longer be in the position.

Healer
    This wolf has the most knowledge and experience with herbs and medicine. They are very patient with their work, and they are shadowed by an apprentice.

- Higher Ranks
    Fighters
    These are wolves trained in more combat than hunting. They are the frontline in a invasion or fight. They can hunt medium to large prey such as deer, elk, and large birds. The lead fighter is the strongest wolf with the most fighter skills and experience.

Hunters
    These are wolves trained in more hunting than combat. These wolves provide the pack food and hunt medium to large prey such as deer, elk and large birds. The lead hunter is the strongest wolf with more hunting experience.

Scouts
    These are wolves trained in tracking, and endurance. They patrol the packs borders and chase out anyone who is not welcome to the pack's territory. They also are in charge of doing chores such as puppysitting, and den cleaning. These wolves have the low combat and fighting skills but high experience in endurance. These wolves can hunt small prey such as small birds, and rodents, and are very fast on their feet.

- Lower Ranks
    Apprentices
    These are juveniles ranging between 3-6 months of age. These wolves are learning skills they need for the ranks they want to earn when they graduate. Apprentices graduate at the age of 6 months, however if needed, they can be an apprentice longer. Healer apprentice can be an apprentice for up to 12 months and don’t have to be a pup.

Omegas
    These are wolves who are new to the pack and have no actual rank yet. These wolves are taught about Pack life by mentors and other pack members and are given different trials to show off how much experience they have in combat, endurance, and hunting to find out which rank is best for them.

Pups
    These are pups ranking between newborn to 3 months of age. They have not learned any combat skills or hunting skills just yet and are always under supervision of a adult.
[/list]
Last edited by OceanSilence on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clear Stone Pack Info

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:58 am

Image Credit goes to S0ul Eater

About

Clear Stone is a dog pack previously located on the outskirts of the city but recently moved into the forest. These dogs are wary of humans and stay clear of them. They are wary of wolves or dogs not associated with their allies.
Relations
    Clear Stone handles outsiders in a docile way only to become aggressive if necessary but overall neutral. They stay clear of humans as they are a threat to the pack and the pups. They try to not attack the humans unless necessary as attacking the humans leads to animal control being called. They are friendly with their allies and they protect one another’s pack from harm.

Pack Relations
    - North Ridge: Allied
Culture

The packs respects one another and work together to survive in the city. Every dogs job is important for the survival of the pack. For a dog to join the pack the alpha dog should get to know the dogs skills in order to place them in a best suited rank. Superior ranks are given the most respect as their jobs are the hardest and the most skillful.

Courtship
    The pack is open about Relationships. No one must ask permission to have mates, both mates must be within the pack, it is forbidden to mate a loner. Dogs can choose to stay or leave when it comes to mates in another pack.

If a mated pair wanted to bear offspring, they must notify the superiors. The healer needs to know who is pregnant so they can keep an eye on them in case of emergency. The alpha needs to know so they can alert the hunters who would have to hunt more often for more mouths that need to be fed.
Ceremonies
    The First Graduation is a ceremony given to a pup when they are old enough to graduate to become an apprentice. The graduates sit in a line and the alpha calls each of their names, asks what rank they want to be when they are older, and gives them a mentor that will teach them what they need to learn for that rank.

The Second Graduation is a ceremony given to a pup when they are old enough to graduate to become a Scout, Hunter, fighter, or healer. The graduates sit in a line and the alpha calls each of their names and gives them a rank they are best fitted for using the knowledge their mentors had given them through reports on the skills the apprentices were taught.
Pack Territory
    The territory is mostly of a city. Their camp is a abandoned warehouse which has a fenced in yard with a hole in the fence that leads into the forest. The windows are either shattered, or in tact with some cracks. All the shattered “clear Stone” is buried in the dirt to protect the pack and pups from injury or accidentally ingesting them.

Landmarks

The Warehouse
    Thus is the packs camp on the very edge of the city. It is abandoned and large with many rooms and windows. These windows are stained to where people cannot see through them but the dogs within the building can see out of them without being seen themselves.
The Summit
    This is the highest point of the warehouse. Stairs lead all the way up to the roof which gives the dogs a good look at the city around them and the ridge behind the building topped with trees.
The Rooms
    The rooms inside the warehouse are every dogs dens. There will be moss beds or beds made of old blankets or clothes that each dog member sleeps on. The healers room is the biggest and has many beds inside of it.
The Yard
    This is the fenced in outside area of the warehouse. It is littered with piles of cut wood, wood shavings, grass and gravel. There is a gap on the fence that is used to go in and out through the yard and over the ridge into the forest.
The Ridge
    This Ridge is very climbable, it is connected to the city and is the way in and out of the forest. This Ridge is rocky and in the rain it can be slippery and dangerous.

Pack Law
    • Be respectful to fellow packmates. If a dog is disrespectful they are given a warning. Three warnings would give the dog a punishment.
    • Don’t be selfish with food. Food is limited, and no dog should be eating more than they should.
    • Packmates can only breed with other packmates. If they breed with a dog of another pack or a loner they must choose to live as a loner or for the dog to join the pack.
    • Pups may graduate at the age of 3 months. Apprentices may graduate at the age of 6 months.
    • Pups should always be watched and accompanied by an adult.
    • Respect your packmates, your Alphas and your deputies.
    • No dog should hunt on a allies territory unless they are to help provide them if they are in need. They are to hunt in the city or on unclaimed forest territory.
    • Attacking an ally is highly frowned upon by both packs. This can result in the dog or wolf to be severely punished either by a death penalty or even exiled and chased away.
    • No dog should attack a human. This will result in the humans calling for more humans which will try capturing dogs using long sticks with a rope that catches the dogs neck and tightens the more they pull, or even nets and cages. Rescuing a pack member from this situation is risky and the pack cannot do anything to rescue the dog.
Pack Structure

It is important that every dog looks out for each other. The dog packs tasks are important for their survival as well as their rules and hierarchy.

Tasks

Hunting
    This task is done by the hunters. Hunters normally hunt individually or in small pairs. These dogs can hunt within the city searching through garbage or can hunt in the forest on unclaimed territory.

Patrolling
    This is a scouts job. They patrol the packs borders, some even Scout on The Summit. If they see something they either chase it away from the territory or they alert the pack of the danger. Scouts normally patrol individually or in pairs.

Gathering
    This is a task done by the Healers. Healers go out to gather herbs, moss, blankets and human clothes they find and use them for the beds they use in their large healing room.

Fighting
    This is a task mainly done by the fighters. In an attack, fighters are the first line of defense. They are the strongest in the pack.

Teaching
    This task is done by any dog assigned to an apprentice. These mentor dogs then teach the pups and omegas about the ways of the pack, and teach pups the skills they need for the rank they want.

Pup Sitting
    This is a task done by the pups parents, or caregivers. They supervise the pups, feeding them and keeping them safe until their services is no longer needed.

Ranks
- Superiors
Alpha
    The Highest Of Authority. They have the highest of experience and skills in defense, combat, and hunting. The mate of this dog would become the second alpha. Eldest offspring would become next in line to be alpha if there is no mate, and if they are of age and skill to take command if the current alpha could no longer lead the pack.

Deputy
    The second Highest of Authority. They gave the second highest of experience and skills in defense, combat, and hunting. The mate of this dog would become the second deputy. Eldest offspring would become next in line to be deputy if there is no mate, and if they are of age and skill to take command if the current deputy could no longer be in the position.

Healer
    This dog has the most knowledge and experience with herbs and medicine. They are usually very patient with their work, and they can be shadowed by an apprentice.

- Higher Ranks
Fighters
    These are dogs trained in combat. They are the frontline in a invasion or fight. The lead fighter is the strongest with the most skills and experience.

Hunters
    These are dogs trained in hunting and stealth. They provide the pack food and hunt small to medium prey such as rabbits, deer and large birds. The lead hunter is the strongest with the most hunting experience.

Scouts
    These are dogs trained in tracking, and endurance. They patrol the packs borders and chase out anyone who is too close to the packs borders. They are very fast on their feet and if danger is approaching they can rush back to the camp and alert them of it before it arrives.

- Lower Ranks
Apprentices
    These are juveniles ranging between 3-6 months of age. These pups are learning skills they need for the ranks they want when they graduate. Apprentices graduate at the age of 6 months, Healer apprentice can be an apprentice for up to 12 months and don’t have to be a pup.

Pups
    These are pups ranking between newborn to 3 months of age. They have not learned any combat skills or hunting skills just yet and are always under supervision of a adult.
Last edited by OceanSilence on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Month Timeskip

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:26 pm

The Roleplay resumes a month after North’s return. The events below unfolded within this timeskip;

• It’s been a month since North was told about Carson’s and her pups death’s. The pack held a trial for Heidi and North. With the deputies' memory being fuzzy, Heidi was deemed a traitor and was chased out of the territory. The pack discovered Suka’s body polluting the river with blood and decay. Lastly, a new member joins North Ridge.

• Clear Stone was forced to evacuate city due to their abandoned warehouse being demolished by humans. With the help of their allies, they established territory for themselves in the forest and are currently receiving assistance by the wolf pack in the creation of their camp.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Open + Accept

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:09 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven and Takoda/9 months

It's been a month since alot has happened and Snow knows it took its toll on not only her mother but the whole pack as well. Not some time after her suspicions of her brother he became more and more aggressive as she noticed and so did the pack. She always told her mother but her mother either shrugged it off or ignored it but even she has had enough, Snow was getting too old for the same song and dance. Training with her mother then her father in secret from the pack she waited for her moment to be there if needed. The pack didnt really understand her as far as she knew but all she did now was for them. It was morning as the sun was still coming out from behind the mountain and thus she ended her training with her father and snuck back into camp and did a sweep of the camp before anyone woke up or at least she thought as she saw her mother then her brother behind her which made her charge at him and tackle him to the ground pinning him with not much force " what are you doing?" She looked down at her brother

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags:/5 months
It took time for kai to adjust to the new life in the dog pack as everything was just so different and strange throughout the passing days but just as he started to adjustit all changed with the destruction of their old home.   far as he knew the dogs had retreated to the forest wherehe meet loads of wolves including the pups he met some time ago. Now he was readjusting himself to the new life which he honestly liked way better, the forest seemed to speak to him deep inside as if it was his calling. He stayed by his mother and brother's side for sometime but sometimes he wonders what's outside the camp.
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • Closed

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:07 pm

Moonncloud wrote:Hello everyone,

As of today, Wild and Stray has been moved to another Roleplay website. If you're interested in joined please visit this website WeWillRule, make an account, read the rules, and join the rest of the gang in the fun ^^

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Ocean and Moonncloud
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me