Animal rolplay ( fanasty) Please come join!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Animal rolplay ( fanasty) Please come join!

Postby State Alchemist » Thu May 28, 2020 5:52 pm

Hey, this seems to be a little inactive atm, but I was wondering if I could re-join with new characters?
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clickbait » Thu May 28, 2020 5:54 pm

ooh can i enter?
click ☆ he/him ☆ <3
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:56 pm

Just going to post this again)
:

Spiritstar3 wrote:Bells- Tags: Elodie
She meweed and ran around the halls, trying to locate a teacher out here...Honestly, she should go into a classroom, but she was sort of panicking. She yelped when someone spoke beside her. She said “H-Hi.”

Temma (also agender, they/them pronouns)- pro hero, teacher at high school (does a class where like you learn about cultures and make food to bring in)- Sand-
The tan and white, heterochromatic eyed Tanuki huffed a bit. He closed his eyes, tail twitching.

Hirro (wip)
Wip

Weilinn (Wip)
wip

Unknown
He went back home after dropping off Jo.
Jo
The little dark furred kitten ate as fast as they could without getting hiccups. They then looked around, waiting to be told to go to recess.

Kassai (hero name is Firey)- pro hero, elementary art teacher- purple fire, pink fireball follows
wip

Yarri- normal teacher, for English, at elementary
The tan fox female hummed to herself. She waited in her English class, for lunch and recess to be over.

Nadia
The black tiger sighed as she felt her belly now rumbling too...Well, at least she had cooked meat back at home. She’d have to reheat it, but at least she had it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Fri May 29, 2020 7:18 am

☼apollo! wrote:Hey, this seems to be a little inactive atm, but I was wondering if I could re-join with new characters?

Squeels Sure!

ClickBait wrote:ooh can i enter?

YEEY Sure!
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Fri May 29, 2020 11:41 am

Username: ☼apollo!
Characters name: Arashi
Species: Serval
role: Pro Hero (Hero name: Thunder Struck)
Quirk ( if none just say so ): Storm - Arashi can control and create storm clouds, which allows him to harness and use the lightning from them.
character ( must be picture ):

Username: “”
Characters name: Hikarjanpu
Species: Side-Striped Jackal
role: Hero-In-Training
Quirk ( if none just say so ): Light Warp - Her quirk allows her to teleport long distances. However, she must have previously visited where she’s teleporting to, and she must rest after teleporting very far. Overuse can result in sore muscles.

Characters name: Doragoni
Species: Arabian Leopard
role: Villain (Villain name: Dragon)
Quirk ( if none just say so ): Summon Wings - Doragoni can grow massive, leathery wings at will. The skin on the wings can be injured, but cannot be pierced. He can use these wings for both flight and combat. When out of use, the wings will shrink into his back. Doragoni has two long lines of exposed skin running down his back where his wings sprout.
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Animal roleplay ( fantasy) Please come join!

Postby clickbait » Fri May 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Username: clickbait
Characters name: zaven
Species: african wild dog
Role: villain
Villain name: red wolf
Quirk ( if none just say so ): moon invisibility - he is able to turn invisible however, he is only able to turn invisible when the moon is visible in the sky. if the moon disappears while he is invisible, he fades back into being visible, giving him a three-second getaway. he can be heard while invisible, but there is no way someone can tell where he is by just looking.
Character ( must be picture ): Image

Characters name: azilla
species: dingo
role: heroin in training
hero name: mood dog
Quirk ( if none just say so): weather bender - she is able to control the weather but her mood matches the weather (sunny - happy, cloudy - confused, rainy - sad, stormy - angry etc).
Character (must be picture): [removed]

:)
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sat May 30, 2020 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Sat May 30, 2020 6:42 am

☼apollo! wrote:Username: ☼apollo!
Characters name: Arashi
Species: Serval
role: Pro Hero (Hero name: Thunder Struck)
Quirk ( if none just say so ): Storm - Arashi can control and create storm clouds, which allows him to harness and use the lightning from them.

Characters name: Hikarjanpu
Species: Side-Striped Jackal
role: Hero-In-Training
Quirk ( if none just say so ): Light Warp - Her quirk allows her to teleport long distances. However, she must have previously visited where she’s teleporting to, and she must rest after teleporting very far. Overuse can result in sore muscles.

Characters name: Doragoni
Species: Arabian Leopard
role: Villain (Villain name: Dragon)
Quirk ( if none just say so ): Summon Wings - Doragoni can grow massive, leathery wings at will. The skin on the wings can be injured, but cannot be pierced. He can use these wings for both flight and combat. When out of use, the wings will shrink into his back. Doragoni has two long lines of exposed skin running down his back where his wings sprout.

Added!!

ClickBait wrote:Username: clickbait
Characters name: zaven
Species: african wild dog
Role: villain
Villain name: red wolf
Quirk ( if none just say so ): moon invisibility - he is able to turn invisible however, he is only able to turn invisible when the moon is visible in the sky. if the moon disappears while he is invisible, he fades back into being visible, giving him a three-second getaway. he can be heard while invisible, but there is no way someone can tell where he is by just looking.
Character ( must be picture ): Image

Characters name: azilla
species: dingo
role: heroin in training
hero name: mood dog
Quirk ( if none just say so): weather bender - she is able to control the weather but her mood matches the weather (sunny - happy, cloudy - confused, rainy - sad, stormy - angry etc).
Character (must be picture): [removed]

:)

The first one was added but i cant see the second ones picture

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:52 am

Miles-Male-Hero-#BROKE
The tiger started for home while his stomach grumbled. The thought of his poor ramen that spilled. Soon though he got a phone call saying they needed his help for hero work and would pay him!

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:48 am

Bells- Tags: Elodie
She meweed and ran around the halls, trying to locate a teacher out here...Honestly, she should go into a classroom, but she was sort of panicking. She yelped when someone spoke beside her. She said “H-Hi.”

Temma (also agender, they/them pronouns)- pro hero, teacher at high school (does a class where like you learn about cultures and make food to bring in)- Sand-
The tan and white, heterochromatic eyed Tanuki huffed a bit. He closed his eyes, tail twitching lightly a bit. He huffed a bit. He shook his head a little.

Hirro (wip)
Wip

Weilinn (Wip)
wip

Unknown
He went back home after dropping off Jo.
Jo
The little dark furred kitten ate as fast as they could without getting hiccups. They then looked around, waiting to be told to go to recess.

Kassai (hero name is Firey)- pro hero, elementary art teacher- purple fire, pink fireball follows
wip

Yarri- normal teacher, for English, at elementary
The tan fox female hummed to herself. She waited in her English class, for lunch and recess to be over.

Nadia
The black tiger sighed as she hurried up and headed back for home. She walked in and found the yummy meat. She put it where it needed to be and heated it up. She purred as she began to eat the delicious cooked meat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Arasi [Thunderstruck] | Male | Melanistic Serval | Pro Hero | Quirk: Storm | Tags: Open
Arasi patrolled the streets, keeping his head high as he strode down the sidewalk. Despite being on the smaller side, he moved with ease through the crowds on the path. He kept an eye on the sky as well. He had to make sure no flying villains would get the jump on him. Not only would that be extremely embarrassing, it could put innocents in danger. No one would get hurt on his watch.

Hikarjanpu Female | Side-striped Jackal | Hero-in-Training | Quirk: Light Warp | Tags: Open
Hikarjanpu trotted down the hall. She paused besides a poster of an old wolf hero. Trying to keep her tail from wagging, she sidled up next to the wall and took on the same pose the hero had. Chin up, back straight, shoulders squared. A position that screamed heroism. Hikar forced her expression into the one the hero on the poster had. She couldn’t hold it though, and burst out laughing to herself.

Doragoni [Dragon] Male | Arabian Leopard | Villain | Quirk: Summon Wings | Tags: Open
Doragoni silently slipped into an alley besides an apartment block. He stayed close to the wall, occasionally glancing around. Everything was so plain, boring, symmetrical... And he knew some stuck up hero would be parading around somewhere. Such a tired old tradition... Some big growler shows up, the heroes beat them... his mind wandered as he stepped out onto the street. If he was lucky, the civilians wouldn’t recognise him without his wings.
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me