gσℓ∂єη ѕкιєѕ α¢α∂єму ~ α ∂яαgση яρ ~ σρєη! α¢¢єρтιηg!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

gσℓ∂єη ѕкιєѕ α¢α∂єму ~ α ∂яαgση яρ ~ σρєη! α¢¢єρтιηg!

Postby Swanfeather7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Golden Skies Academy
Welcome to Golden Skies Academy! Here, you will learn to raise, train, and ride dragons! If you are already an experienced rider, you are able to apply for a job here. We are in a peaceful valley surrounded by high mountains. There are plenty of places for young and old dragons to frolic around, and learn to trust humans. If you are 7 and younger or have never ridden a dragon, you will be in the beginning class. 8-15 year olds, excluding the beginners, are in the intermediate class. 16-19 are the upper class. However, if an incoming student feels like they are good enough, they may show us a test of their skills to try to join an older group. There are many chores involved with dragons, but they are all worth it in the end.

Introduction
RP Rules
Academy Rules
How to Get In
Applications&Discussions
Last edited by Swanfeather7 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Swanfeather7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gσℓ∂єη ѕкιєѕ α¢α∂єму ~ α ∂яαgση яρ ~ WIP

Postby Swanfeather7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:37 pm

RP Rules
1. No swearing or anything vulgar.
2. Follow Tess's rules
3. Be nice
4. Don't be rude if I say no
5. No more than 4 characters.
6. Only 2 dragons allowed. You may have only 1, but at most 2.
7. No homosexual characters.
8. Make sure to put "dragons are great" on your form so I know you read these rules.

Introduction
RP Rules
Academy Rules
How to Get In
Applications&Discussions
Last edited by Swanfeather7 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swanfeather7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swanfeather7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Academy Rules
1. NEVER harm a dragon. It is okay to get frustrated, as long as you don't take it out on the dragons.
2. Don't talk back to staff.
3. Never cross the mountains without permission. It is okay to fly next to, over, and within them, just never cross.
4. Curfew is at 7:30 pm for kids 7 and younger, 8:00 pm for kids 8-10, 8:30 pm for kids 11-13, 9:00 pm for kids 14 and 15, and 10:00 pm for 16 and up.
5. Complaining will only make things worse.
6. Dress practically and comfortably, not showy and uncomfortably. Your clothing may be nice as long as it is good for dragon riding and care.
7. Kids 7 and younger may not handle eggs or any dragons younger than 2 months.
8. If you become lazy, and don't participate, work hard, or stop taking good care of your dragon, you may be kicked out.
9. Staff are in charge of training kids, and helping the young ones take care of their dragons.
10. Failure to abide by these rules may result in expulsion from the academy.

Introduction
RP Rules
Academy Rules
How to Get In
Applications&Discussions
Last edited by Swanfeather7 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swanfeather7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swanfeather7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

How to Get In
You may get in if you are at least 3 years old. Any younger, and we suggest staying home. All you need to do is fill out the application, whether for staff or student. You may be staff if you are 17 or older, and have experience taking care of dragons. Be sure to include that on the application! Any dragon can get in as long as they aren't too aggressive. Once you fill out your application, send it in through pm if you want to be on the staff, and post it on the Applications&Discussions page for incoming students and dragons.

Introduction
RP Rules
Academy Rules
How to Get In
Applications&Discussions
Swanfeather7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gσℓ∂єη ѕкιєѕ α¢α∂єму ~ α ∂яαgση яρ ~ σρєη! α¢¢єρтιηg!

Postby waxwing33 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi! I like your dragons, espessially the yellow one with blue wings. Actually, all four are cute! I think the yellow-blue dragon is very special because it is the only female one, al the others are males. Can I join?
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 🔥 :oops: 🔥
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me