Wolf Academy [open, accepting!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Wolf Academy [open, accepting!]

Postby Yofloat » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Wolf Academy
A wolf role play. Unusual pelt colors welcome, but no supernatural powers!

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Plot

These wolves...

….have gotten too smart.

A mostly average city, harboring mostly average people,
is also plagued with some unusual pests. Really,
that’s putting it mildly! They were packs of wolves.
Oddly intelligent wolves… Academic Wolves. Their home
had been overtaken long ago by human settlement, yet
these strange wolves never lost their stride. Some of
the humans have considered these particular wolves
able to adapt successfully to an urban lifestyle in an
extraordinary way.

They live in many of the abandoned houses and buildings
found scattered throughout the city, and often traveling
in between these “territories”. People often spot these
wolves wearing various clothing and accessories, and
having peculiar interests in books, games, and other
traditionally human entertainment. One restaurant owner
swears up and down that a wolf tried to order food from
his store. But that’s just silly!

But it is just how it appears. These odd wolves were almost
as human as humans themselves.

Setting
Dusk in the city. You are welcome to be
as creative as you'd like with the local shops
and city highlights; like city parks, bridges,
libraries, schools, etc. Do note that it is
fairly critical that the wolves sneak around
carefully!

The wolves live in a large abandoned hospital.
Some more dangerous and decaying parts of
the building have been closed off. The rooms
have been transformed into dorms, with at
least two wolves per room. Wolves are allow-
ed to decorate their rooms as they please,
including whatever furniture they find and
bring back.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
RP Rules
  1. Standard CS rules apply.
  2. Please post at least one small paragraph for responses,
    avoid one-liners. Try to give people enough to work with.
  3. You may use unusual colors such as blues, greens,
    yellows, reds, etc. You may also choose only natural colors.
  4. You may use clothing and accessories, or have
    access to different items in your room.
  5. Wolves may have a special talent such as the skills
    and knowledge required to cook, medical procedures, etc.
  6. Wolves do not have supernatural powers.
  7. You can use image references of photos,
    your own artwork, etc. Wyndbain's Wolf Maker
    and similar resources may also be useful.

York Pack Hierarchy of Command
  1. Leader (max 1): Primary group leader. Highest rank of
    the military unit. Physical powerful.
  2. Professor (max 1): Second-in-command. Highest rank
    of the academic unit. Academically gifted.
  3. Soldiers (unlimited): Lowest military rank. Soldiers are
    led by the Leader. The Leader the authority to promote soldiers
    to special duties, tasks, and grant additional ranks for special
    soldiers.
  4. Students (unlimited): Lowest Academic rank. Students are
    the default rank of the wolves unless they choose to enlist as a
    soldier. They are tasked with learning about the world and trained
    in special talents/skills, such as cooking, building, cleaning,
    medical, etc. The Professor has the authority to promote students
    to special duties, tasks, and grant additional ranks for special
    students, such as chef or doctor.
Characters

★ Leader:
Raksha | adult | female | Carmilla Karnstein

☆ Professor:
Reik | young adult | male | Yofloat

Soldiers
Keshimora | young adult | female | Yofloat
Tuama | young adult | agender | Box of Nightm-
ares

Brook | young adult | male | Chiirios
Aeska | young adult | male | Yofloat
character | age | gender | role player

Students
Delva | teen | female | Box of Nightmares
Moga | teen | male | Box of Nightmares
Piper | teen | male | Chiirios
Pimrose | teen | female | Chiirios
character | age | gender | role player

York Pack Residencies [image]
The wolves live in a large abandoned hospital.
Some more dangerous and decaying parts of
the building have been closed off. The rooms
have been transformed into dorms, with at
least two wolves per room. Wolves are allow-
ed to decorate their rooms as they please,
including whatever furniture they find and
bring back.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Recap of role play progress so far...
There has been a conflict between pack members outside of the abandoned hospital.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by Yofloat on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yofloat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Academy

Postby Chiirios » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:48 am

[ 𝕏 ]━━━ℙ𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕣━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; indifferent | location; the halls/his room | rank; student | age; teen |
| gender; male | sexuality; pansexual demiromantic | crush; tbd |
| tags; open | mentions; Primrose |
𝕏
Piper paced the halls of the once abandoned hospital, shouldering past wolves of all ages and colors. He kept his head low and his tail between his legs, hoping not to run into anyone on his way back to his room.
He ducked underneath a larger wolf without saying anything, keeping his eyes low and his muzzle down.
He came to his door, pushing it open and shutting it behind him with a crash.
The room was small, yes, but Piper didn't mind it. He figured the smaller the room, the homier it felt.
The walls were a light grey color, and in the corner of the room was a small bed in which he usually slept on. There was a countertop with all sorts of objects on top of it, as well as many drawers where the young wolf kept his clothes.
Piper had always found it odd that they were living in a hospital. It seemed unusual. He never questioned it out loud, however. It was not like he had anyone to talk to about it, though. His sister he barely talked to, and he didn't have any friends.
Sighing, the young wolf sniffed around for a moment, not paying any attention to the voices in his head.

[ 𝕏 ]━━━ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; happy | location; the halls | rank; student | age; teen |
| gender; female | sexuality; heterosexual heteroromantic | crush; tbd |
| tags; open | mentions; Piper |
𝕏
"What a lovely day it is!" Primrose hummed to herself, watching out her window at the world around outside. She didn't go out often, but loved nature and botany. The outside world was her pride and joy! Her niche!
"I wish the days just lasted so much longer!" Prim hopped down from her seat and dragged the chair she had been sitting in back over to its desk. Her room was small, and sometimes she hated it, but overall it was nice. She had put many decorations she and her brother had found on the streets, and most of them were plants or plant-like.
She nosed a flower back up from drooping before exiting her room and going into the halls, wagging her tail. She had a skip in her step, like normal, and was overall way too excited for it being so late in the day.

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; peaceful/bored | location; outside | rank; soldier | age; young adult |
| gender; male | sexuality; bisexual biromantic | crush; tbd |
| tags; open | mentions; Piper |
𝕏
Brook was bored. Sure, he was sitting outside on a lovely summer's eve, but he couldn't help but be bored. He wasn't talking. He wasn't moving. He was just... watching.
He yawned, watching wolves pass bay and sneak around. Humans usually didn't come into this part of the city, and yet the wolves found it essential to sneak around. Of course, they had been trained to do so, but still.
Brook got to his feet, shaking off his blue-grey pelt before turning on his paws.
Last edited by Chiirios on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Academy [open, accepting!]

Postby Yofloat » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:37 pm

"...how could you say something like that?! What's wrong with you!?!"

In the courtyard, just outside the abandoned hospital, two soldiers stood opposing one another, barring fang and claw. Were the ranks of the York Pack crumbling apart..?

Keshimora was worked up, snarling and trembling with rage. Standing before her was, with tail flagging high and a smirk plastered across his face, Aeska.

"...and you better tuck your tail down." Keshimora threatened. "Never raise your tail higher than Raksha..!"

"The big-lady ain't even here!" Aeska lifted a paw against his chest as he laughed, as if he could hardly control it. "What are you so worked up about! I'm just saying it like it is!"

"Show some respect!" Keshimora roared, suddenly rushing at him. Her jaws locked around his throat. The muscles in her neck were well-trained and it took no effort at all for her to lift the wolf of equal or greater mass than herself and flip him onto his back. She slammed him to the ground, ushering a cloud of dust.

"Keshi~" Aeska did not appear startled. It could be that he allowed it to happen. He flashed her a wicked grin. "You know in-fighting isn't allowed~"

"...again?" He spoke under his breath with a nervous yip. Peering out the window was the tired-eyed Professor, Reik. He turned out of his office and began trotting down the hall and towards the exist nearest the courtyard. He needed to end things before a fight broke out... again.
"We need to do something about this..." He frowned mumbling to himself. "We can't be fighting one-another!"
Yofloat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Raksha/Adult/Leader/Crushless/Tags; Keshimora and Aeska
The female stepped out of the building her head and tail high. Her eyes were serious and cold, but only because she heard quarreling coming from two of her soldiers. She felt the slight breeze and growled as she approached the two. “Aeska, you are not in any rank to hold your Tail that high! Am I clear!?” she asked the male in a demanding voice. She then looked to Keshimora and her gaze was cold and emotionless.

She hated when her pack fought amongst themselves. It made them seem weak and if they were going to survive they needed to stop. “Keshimora, what is this about? I want the truth. And if I find out you’re lying to me, there will be consequences.” she stared her down her gaze unmoving. When it came to being leader she was dead inside, but when she could relax, she was a fun-loving alpha who loved interacting with her pack.
Last edited by Carmilla Karnstein on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Box of Nightmares » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:59 am

Delva | Female | Teen | Student | Calm | Tags: Aeska, Reik, Keshimora, Raksha
Delva tried her best to stay out of the conflict although she hated watching the two fight. She dipped her head respectfully to Raksha before continuing to clean her fur. She waited for Keshimora to answer, the fur on the back of her neck prickling up. She wanted so badly to intervene, but she knew she had to wait for Raksha to leave before she could try to calm Keshimora down.

Moga | Male | Male | Teen | Student | Excited | Tags: Primrose
Moga's tail waved excitedly as he exited his dorm room. His handkerchief bobbed with every step, or rather leap he took,
finally catching up with Primrose and ducking down playfully, batting at one of her legs. He was in no hurry to do anything productive, but was eager to play with someone as excited as him.

Tuama | Agender | Young Adult | Soldier | Bored | Tags: Brook
Tuama was extremely bored. They had been guarding for who knew how long without any sign of action other than the wolves sneaking in and out of the city, who ordinarily avoided the gaze of the appointed soldiers. They turned to face Brook and sighed, a little nervous to speak to the larger male. "I hope our shift is almost over..." Tuama ended up saying this mostly to themselves, but Brook had probably heard.
Box of Nightmares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yofloat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:14 am

Keshimora and Aeska both fell silent as Raksha spoke. Keshimora averted her gaze as she listened, still trembling in anger. She was trying to calm herself. On the other hand, Aeska remained completely calm with a smile.

"I.." Keshimora began, still looking down at the ground. She thought about what occurred just a minute ago, before darting her gaze to Raksha. "I don't believe Aeska acts in the best interest of the pack!! He's a problem!!"

There was a lot of fiery passion in her tone.

"That's not true~" Aeska corrected, pulling himself up from the ground and shaking the dust from his fur, causing a light sprinkle of it to cloud Keshimora, much to her frustration. Aeska paused for only a moment before meeting Raksha's glance. He smiled. "I only want the best for this pack."

His tone was confident.

Could it be that neither were lying?

Reik paused just outside the doorway, watching on as their Leader dealt with the situation. He was concerned, and clearly biased for the well-being of his sister, Keshimora.
Yofloat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Academy

Postby Chiirios » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 am

[ 𝕏 ]━━━ℙ𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕣━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; curious | location; the halls/his room | rank; student | age; teen |
| gender; male | sexuality; pansexual demiromantic | crush; tbd |
| tags; open | mentions; Reik |
𝕏
Piper had busied himself with cleaning the already spotless countertop in his room. However, a scuffle outside could be heard, and he made a split decision. He peeked his head out the door, gingerly avoiding being hit in the ears. he was a cautious dog, yes, and poking his head outside made him nervous.
He spotted Professor Riek, his nervousness passing in an instant. He looked up to the professor very much, and hoped to be like him one day.
Piper made a move to follow him, but noticed the larger wolf had a look of concern on his face, and was speeding by. He made a short attempt to catch up to the older, but soon found himself stranded in the hallway once again.
He turned, searching the crowds for a familiar face.

[ 𝕏 ]━━━ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; happy | location; the halls | rank; student | age; teen |
| gender; female | sexuality; heterosexual heteroromantic | crush; tbd |
| tags; Moga | mentions; none |
𝕏
A paw against Primrose's leg made her jump, and she turned. Oh, it was Moga! She had always admired him, and found his excitement to be infectious when she was feeling down. of course, they both seemed to be happy at the moment, which Prim was thankful for.
"Hello, Moga!" Prim smiled wide, shaking her fur out as she did.
"It's wonderful to see you!" She wagged her tail happily, avoiding the gazes of others in the hall.

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; bored/tired | location; outside | rank; soldier | age; young adult |
| gender; male | sexuality; bisexual biromantic | crush; tbd |
| tags; Tuama | mentions; none |
𝕏
Brook was about to leave to heda to the other side of the gate, but the quite mumble of his comrade, Tuama, caught his attention.
"Indeed. I can't imagine this getting any less boring." Brook sat back down, adjusting his coat. He looked over at the other dog, who seemed almost as bored as he was. he had never really talked to Tuama, but the agendered dog seemed friendly enough. perhaps they could become aquainted in their boredom?
"Maybe Raksha or Reik will relieve us soon." He wagged his tail slightly, although it was only a moment.
There had to be something other than guarding. Couldn't there be some action on this side of the hospital?
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TinyTiger28 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Kireina trotted around the corner of the hospital, holding a stolen human’s phone delicately in her jaws. Spotting the gaurds, Kireina quickly darted back behind the corner. Shoot! Raksha is going to be barking mad if she catches me stealing from humans again! Kireina thought, Though I don’t see the harm in it. No human will notice me stealing their phone. She huffed annoyedly. Now I’m going have to go through all the trouble to sneak in!
Kireina gently placed her stolen phone down. She grabbed a nearby rock and threw it over the gaurds heads. It landed on the other side of them with a loud crack. Please go check out the sound. Pleaaaase go check out the sound. Kireina thought.
Last edited by TinyTiger28 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinyTiger28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 am

Raksha/Adult/Leader/Crushless/Tags; Reik, Keshimora and Aeska
The female listened to both and sensed Reik flicking her tail at him for him to come over. She thought carefully about the soldiers meanings. And shook her head making one final decision. “okay, I’m going to let you calm down, Keshimora, then I want you to come find me and explain why you think so.” she then looked over to Aeska. She shook her head.

She liked these two greatly. But at this point Brook and Tuama were becoming her favourites. They listened. and you, Aeska, come with me and we will discuss this. Reik, could you please go relieve Brook and Tuama? Their shift is up. I don’t know who to place in their spot but I’m sure you can think of something.... come, Aeska. she started to walk into the hospital to her room. It was large so possibly it may have been Operating room 1. She was unsure
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Megona » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am

Serra, Female, Soldier, Young Adult or Older Teen

Serra scuttled under the fence surrounding the hospital soaking wet.
She dropped the small fish she was carrying onto a pile of gravel. She shook
the worst of the water off her muzzle, all the while thinking
Humans! they stole are land, are food, everything. They will pay someday!
Megona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me