Opal-moon wolf pack (open again!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Opal-moon wolf pack (new and accepting!)

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:06 am

darkness~red wolf~light and darkness

darkness could hear a wolf coming the shatters crystal was already in the air she just need to find the rest of them but she made eye contact with flame "what do you want "she growls and snarls his power she could feel it she looks at him then hearing the alphas voice she had to calm down and then seeing flame attack her she uses darkness and light to blast him away "do not try to bite me flame"she was ready for a fight the darkness and light element surrounded her she new her alpha could feel her power
flame~timber wolf

flame knew this would be fun but she needed to stop her from killing him the crystal had to go down he knew what the shatter crystal contain of darkness power was the only cause of it but time has to stop he runs at her gets blasted he has to wait for her alpha to stop
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opal-moon wolf pack (Open and accepting)

Postby labradoodle123 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:56 am

C O S I M I A

Cosimia/male/male alpha/atmokinesis/tags: Bear, Darkness, Flame

Hearing Bear's howl, Cosimia stopped in his tracks. What could he do? Bear a need to speak with him, but he would have to wait. Darkness was in trouble, and he had to do something. Sighing heavily, Cosimia howled back to Bear, saying he would come later and that he apologised, before galloping through the forest again. At last, he arrived were the dark was most powerful-Darkness had found a crystal shard!
"NO! DARK! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MESSING WITH!" boomed Cosimia, struggling to be heard. Cosimia raced forward to pull Dark away, then stopped.
"If it's only part of the crystal, than it won't be able to control all of this power and-DARK! STOP! IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!"
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:11 am

darkness~red wolf~tags:cosima,flame

darkness fell to the ground her she couldn't see her blue eyes she looks at her alpha,and try to calm down "i cant calm down"she looks at flame and then at her alpha she try again taking all the energy out of her.she falls down and gets up looking at her alpha she stopped but could barely move her eyes going back to normal she lays there breathing in out and shutting her eyes.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:23 am

C O S I M I A

Cosimia/male/male alpha/atmokinesis/tags: Darkness, Flame

Shaking his head, Cosimia bounded towards the crystal shard, struggling to see with all the dark.
"You okay out there?!" cried Cosimia, who now had been completely engulfed in a cloud of black. He put his paws on the crystal, and began to mutter the ancient tongue under his breath. Like magic, the darkness suddenly disappeared, leaving Cosimia spluttering by the shard. Quick as a flash, he scooped it up, clutching it tightly.
"Dark! Flame! You okay?"
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:41 am

dark

she couldnt move but the shard was down and her looking up she looks at her alpha hearing his words"i cant move im hurt"she looks at them both with no energy she couldnt move she closes her eyes and falling asleep she thinks of her powers.

flame

"im fine but you should be helping darkness out"he walks away his injuries healing he looks back at him making sure he was helping her lays there and watches him he looks away.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:35 am

C O S I M I A

Cosimia/male/male alpha/atmokinesis/tags: Darkness, Flame, Jet

Quick as a flash, Cosimia dashed over to where Dark was lying. The alpha had a few cuts and bruises but nothing major, however this fae was clearly in pain. He was no healer, and he knew that all of the other healers were busy with Jet. Chewing his lip, he spoke to her calmly. "Darkness, where does it hurt?" Cosimia's kind eyes locked gaze with Flame, who was walking away.
"Please, Flame, many loners have been of great help today. Including you. Stay, for the night. It would be my honour. I do not know if you know the other loners, but you are welcome to stay with them and us."

J E T S A M

Jetsam/female/female beta/one with the sea/tags: Radobaan, Hawke, Jack, Faolan, Dakota, Alusia

When Jet awoke, she immediately felt a pang of pain in her hindquarter. Her vision was blurred and she was exhausted, but she felt loved. As she recalled the events of the day, Jet let out a groan as she felt the bullet incident all over again. The sky above her was black with the night, and out of the corner of her foamy-white eyes she could see a blonde wolf, a silver wolf and a wolf who was mostly white with a silver back all sat next to one and other, chatting. No matter how hard she tried, Jet could not make out the voices or words they spoke, but knew who they were: Radobaan, Jack and...a wolf she did not recognise. Jet let out a whimper, and thought about Dakota, Alusia and Faolan. Where were they? Faolan... her heart skipped a beat at his name. Faolan. Slowly, Jet lifted her head. After a sleep she didn't feel as bad, but she still wished she could run around. She locked her gaze with Radobaan's, but it didn't mean anything anymore. It was obvious that Radobaan liked Dakota, and it was Jet and Faolan's secret that they liked one and other.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opal-moon wolf pack (new and accepting!)

Postby Kassypen » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:25 am

ℱaolan
✘tags; Jet, Cosimia
✘power; telepathy
✘loc; camp

Faolan followed Cosimia back to camp. His tail hung between his legs limply, his ears were pressed against his head in pain. He tripped on a root and fell crashing to the dirt below. The impact broke the scab on his ear, causing it to bleed again. Crimson blood ran like a river down the side of his face. He ignored the piercing pain though, remembering the events of the day. He had never spoken much to the beta before her injury. Never had he realized how witty and kind she was. He had always regarded her as an immature fae that only cared about having fun, as much as he was embarrassed to say. Now he knew what and incredible wolf she was, he also knew she had taken his heart. His heart wasn’t just his anymore, he had given a piece to her. What she chose to do with it was to be seen.

When he broke through the trees, he saw her laying there. He noticed how, regardless of her injury, she sat with a confidence that was unique. Not many could fight past the pain and come across as normal. He smiled as his gaze met her’s. Then he couldn’t help it. He ran over to her, pressing himself securely to her side. He gave her a long once-over, trying to see if she was ok. It was obvious he felt comfortable sitting close to her, much closer then any friend would.

ИαΙΐ
✿tags; Cosimia, Jet
✿power; telesthesia
✿loc; densite

((I’m lacking muse for her, sorry!))
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:29 am

Radobaan
He knew his chances with Jet were shot, but he could clearly see Foalan was her wolf now. He stared at her for a moment before looking away, not being able to look at a wolf he had chased for so long, only to have her be guarded by another male. He gave her a chance, but it seems he wasn't enough for Jet, instead he was rather happy with his little Dakota.

Hawke
He watched Faolan sit beside the injured Jet. He didn't talk to her much, but he at least knew who she was, his eyes scanned the two before he finally spoke up. "guessing you could have used our help huh?" He asked aloud. Neither of the three males were happy about being put on camp watch.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:51 am

J E T S A M

Jetsam/female/female beta/one with the sea/tags: Radobaan, Hawke, Jack, Faolan

Burying her head deeper into Faolan's fur, she smiled.
"I'm good," she murmed. "Your ear..you okay?"
Jet licked Faolan's ear, and laughed. Faolan filled her with a inexplainable happiness, and warmed her up as she sat there. Rolling onto her back and grinning , her eyes regained their sea-green colour as she thought about Faolan. He was different to other wolves. Special. Something about him clicked with Jet's heart, and no-matter what happened if she was with Faolan Jet felt happy. It was magic Jet didn't understand very well yet, but she would soon find out.

Just then, Jet remembered that Radobaan and Jack were watching-pack members-who would probably tell everyone...For some reason, Jet didn't feel alarmed by that as she would've done before. Now, she didn't care. So what, thought Jet. They can tell everybody, who cares if they do? She turned to face the silver wolf. Thinking about it, she had seen him before once or twice. He's a loner...Crow? No, thought Jet. Hawke!
"Hawke?"asked Jet, cocking her head slightly. She smiled at the three males.
"If I'm alive, then we were fine without you. But you never know, I could be a ghost." she said sarcastically, sounding bored. To be honest, it was just a lame cover-up of the pain she was in, and she was hoping it worked.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:58 am

Bear
Male/Red Wolf/Hunter/Empathy/Tags: open

Bear heard the Alpha and decided to go help him with whatever he needed. When he got to the Alpha, he saw the shard and a wolf. His mind drowned out everything but the shard. He could here the gentle flap of wings and a bird call. a crow, an omen of death. He thought to himself. He would risk it all for the shard. He looked back at Cosimia, as if to ask if he should get it.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me