Opal-moon wolf pack (open again!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Opal-moon wolf pack (Only two spaces left, 19 pups left

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:18 am

Bear
Male/Red Wolf/Hunter/Empathy/Tags: open

After hunting, he dropped off the rabbit and the two squirrels he brought back before quietly moving to his den. He cleared his mind of the feelings around him. He felt all his fear drain away and relaxed.

Ryan
Female/Arctic Wolf/Pup/Precognition/tags:Open

Ryan sadly kneaded the dirt, upset she couldn't come with. She looked to see that no one was watching her, so she ran out of the clearing. She ran and ran, hoping to eventually find Alusia.

Nyx
Female/Black Wolf/Loner/Reality Warping/Tags: open

She walked around to find her miserable little den, she looked at it with a frown before going inside. Nyx listened for someone to come, but no one did as far as she knew.

Nightmare

Female/Black Wolf/loner/Telepathy/Tags:Faolan

The loner felt that her job was done, so she headed off to where she was going. Her mind swirled with ideas of what it would be like to be in a pack again.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:28 am

J E T S A M

Jetsam/female/female beta/one with the sea/tags: Faolan

"It's getting dark," murmed Jet, looking up to the sky."I think it's best if we go back."
In her head, it felt as though someone had taken a little breath to say something, then stopped and decided not to talk. Was it Faolan, about to use telepathy? She glanced over at him, but he looked blank, so she shrugged the thought away. As she tired she leant onto Faolan more, feeling her legs about to buckle and give way. The night was quiet and still, but yet Jet felt as if someone was watching her.
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:19 am

Radobaan/Hawke/Jack
The three brutes all sat beside each other, talkin about the day and the simple pleasures in life. Who they had crushes on, and who they simply didn't like. These three males, although typically loners, seemed to enjoy talking to one another.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opal-moon wolf pack (new and accepting!)

Postby Kassypen » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:32 am

ℱaolan
✘tags; Jet
✘power; telepathy
✘loc; beach

Faolan nodded to Jet’s words, not being able to stop himself from noticing how tired he was from the day’s events. Not only physically, but mentally as well. His paws dragged as he walked and he felt to exhausted to speak, so he didn’t. The brute was surprised he was so tired. He hadn’t been the one to get shot and they certainly hadn’t walked incredibly far. Then he considered his physical exhaustion to be a result of carrying Jet. Though he quickly marked that one off of the list because the black fae didn’t weigh much. Certainly less then some bucks he has brought down and carried back to camp. Then he realized wheat it was. The crystal was making him tired.

ИαΙΐ
✿tags; Cosimia, Jet
✿power; telesthesia
✿loc; densite

((Not going to post for her until everyone returns))
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:46 am

J E T S A M

Jetsam/female/female beta/one with the sea/tags: Faolan, Dakota, Alusia, Jack, Radobaan, Hawke

"You...okay?" asked Jet, noticing the sluggish way Faolan was walking. Jet limped forward, struggling, but she put on a brave face. Everything ached and groaned as she walked, but she ignored it the best she could. Turning around, she looked at Dakota and Alusia. She didn't speak. Looks could speak for themselves, thought Jet. The route home was long and tiring, but Jet was determined to do herself. Maybe they'll think I'm okay, she thought. So they'll get off my back and let me recover on my own. I am a wolf. Silently, I will suffer. Quietly, I will endure. Patiently, I will wait. For I am a warrior. And I will survive.
Every metre felt like a marathon. She crept with her head low to the ground, her legs shaking and her eyes perfectly still. The soles of her paws ached and burned with fury, and dust kicked up at her ankles. Her tail drooped in-between her legs, for she was not running like she would've done, and wasn't leaping over fallen logs and weaving in and out of trees like she usually did.

After a long time, Jet flopped onto the ground, exhausted. She could not go on, but she had to. She could not go on, but I can try, thought Jet. Through the undergrowth, she could make out the shapes of three brutes. One had a reddish-gold pelt and was unmistakably Radobaan, one was Jack, a skilled a hunter, and one was a silver wolf she had not seen before. He had beautiful blue eyes and a slim build, but his face looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. Another loner? wondered Jet. Slowly, Jet rose, and half-crawled into the clearing. When she was there, she weakly smiled into the dark, night's sky, and collapsed onto the ground. The world swirled around her, a mess of colours and objects. She had pushed herself too far, and now Faolan, Alusia and Dakota were nowhere to be seen. She couldn't go looking for them, she was too weak, and she felt dizzy and sick, and her heart drummed in her ears as the world around her blackened as she passed out...
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opal-moon wolf pack (Open and accepting)

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:48 am

Bear

Bear couldn't explain it, but understanding and emotion hit him in the chest at that very moment. He got up and looked around the clearing for Cosimia. "Cosimia? I need to speak to you!" He called urgently.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opal-moon wolf pack (new and accepting!)

Postby Kassypen » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:33 am

ℱaolan
✘tags; Jet
✘power; telepathy
✘loc; beach

Faolan nodded, though he continued not to say anything. It was as if each step took an army to push. His ears lay flat on his head and he ignored everything around him, just moved forward. The birds called to him, seeming to tell him to stop, take a break. He wanted to, oh he wanted to, but he knew he couldn’t. His coat felt greasy and sickly. He could tell his eyes were dull. He felt like a monster was in his stomach, trying to break him from the inside. Where is this pain coming from? What did I do to deserve it? He kept walking, his ear giving him a terrible headache that clouded his vision. He didn’t realize, nor did his ever slow pace change, when Jet drifted off. All he could think about was food, water, and rest.

ИαΙΐ
✿tags; Cosimia, Jet
✿power; telesthesia
✿loc; densite

((Not going to post for her until everyone returns))
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 am

deleted
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:42 am

Bear

He knew that the leader must be busy, but he couldn't ignore what he found out. Last night, Ryan said something eerie... it was something about predicting his death. He wasn't worried about it at the moment because he needed his alpha. He wanted to help find the shards and wanted to discuss it with Cosimia. Not easily frustrated, he patiently waited for his Alpha's return.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimeTraveler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 am

Hi, I'd like to join :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

xixxixixarkhys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xixxixixrei | she / her | intp | scorpio
xixxixixhuge dream team and trio simp!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xixxixixth | art shop | demon child#5694

xxxxxx