*NEW* Life After People(Wolf and dog RP)(ACCEPTING!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: *NEW* Life After People(Wolf and dog RP)(ACCEPTING!)

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:13 pm

((Mind if I move Dereth to either lead fighter or just fighter then?))
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Dracowolf wrote:((Mind if I move Dereth to either lead fighter or just fighter then?))

((Sure thing!! Ill move him now! I also added another character.))

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Characters • Discord: Spica#9297 ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:33 pm

((bump! I switched Tesha to Alpha and Finnley to scout.))

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 am

((Bump))

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Username;; .chariot
    Name;; Spencer
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; 5 1/2 Years
    Breed/Species;; Blue Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog
    Personality;; strict, devoting, very proud, ambitious
    Pack or loner;; Light Pack
    Pack Rank;; Beta
    Additional Info;; Spencer is on the right. >

Username;; .chariot
    Name;; Esmerelda
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 7 1/4 years (7 Years 3 Moons)
    Breed/Species;; Grey Wolf
    Personality;; Strict, keen, ambitious, fiesty, bossy.
    Pack or loner;; Faded
    Pack Rank;; Lead Fighter
    Additional Info;; Esmerelda is on the left. <

Username;; .chariot
    Name;; Felix
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; 6 3/4 Years (6 Years 9 Moons)
    Breed/Species;; Doberman
    Personality;; vicious, fiesty, aggressive, greedy.
    Pack or loner;; Loner
    Pack Rank;; N/A
    Additional Info;; Felix is on the right of this >
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:43 pm

((Accepted!!))

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:17 pm

((Theres 3 of us so I guess we can start.))

Tesha - Light - Alpha - Tags: Open

It was a nice day, bright skies and warm weather, typical for a spring day in the dog's city. Human's no longer existed and canines now ruled. The city was run down, vines grew up buildings and grass was over grown. Reminders of life with humans, such as old rusted cars and trash, were spread through out the city. The main street of the city was now referred to as the river, as it had flooded when the city damn had burst. A small dog weighing in at about 20 pounds now ran the city. As alpha of the canine pack she had say of all that went on within the city limits. She had long pure black silky fur, with chocolate brown eyes. She was a cocky, brave, overly confident dog. She believed and acted as if she weighed 100lbs and was invincible.
Tesha walked along the river bed, her small legs making her look like she was prancing. Her eyes scanned her surroundings as she went, making sure there was no unwanted company or other trouble. She kept going a few more feet, watching the river now. She watched as little bubbles hit the surface, a sign of fish. She watched for a moment before wading into the water. She stood still using the fur on her tail to attract the fish, when she felt it nibble at her tail she spun herself around, snapping her jaws shut around the creature. The fish flopped around it her tiny maw as she made her way back to land. Happy with her catch she hopped up onto a car, getting comfortable on the roof. She contently began to pick at her treat.

Finnley - Light - Scout - Tags: Open

Finnley walked through the woods, most of this area belonged to the wolves and dog were rarely allowed. That didn't bother the sable Aussie though. She did what she wanted when she wanted. The only one who had say over her was Tesha. She sniffed at the ground, her ears alert and listening for any signs of the wild ones. She had no real destination in mind she was just wandering, it's what she did. She was a wanderer at heart, hating to stay still for too long. She stayed still long enough to sleep and eat and other than that she was out and about. She sniffed at a tree that smelled like it had just recently been marked, she squatted and peed next to it. Finn found it fun to cause problems. With a sigh she stood up and ran off in the other direction.

Archer - Loner - Tags: Open

Archer was curled up on a king sized bed in an old house. He often found places like this to escape the stress of the dog pack that also lived within the city. He wasn't part of the pack and he liked it that way. The pitbull looked harsh and mean but in fact was the complete opposite. He was afraid of just about everything. Thunder, Swimming, Loud sounds, Frogs, and even shadows. He was sleeping peacefully in the quiet house when something outside made a loud boom. The big bully jumped up from his dead sleep, tail between his legs and growling. He frantically looked around the room for the cause of the sound. When he didnt find it he cautiously lowered himself to the ground and made his way outside. Keeping himself low to the ground he searched around the house before lapping at a puddle on a sidewalk.

Junk - Faded - Norm - Tags: Open

Junk yawned and stretched before shaking the dirt from his fur. He had been relaxing by the wolves pond. The pond was withing a clearing and the sun shined on it in such a wonderful way. He drank some water and walked off into the woods. He marked a tree here and there as he walked, eventually stumbling upon a deer carcass. He sniffed around for other wolves then began to eat.

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:26 pm

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 5 1/2 years ;; blue heeler ;;
light pack ;; rank ;; beta
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; open

spencer looked up as the clouds disappeared from the blue sky. his tongue hanging from his snout, giving a light pant to the world. a world without humanity. he closed his beady eyes and raised his snout, inhaling the fresh clean air that was once corrupted by humanity. many things had caught his eye, ants trailing one by one, the way the brush rustled in the cool breeze and even the bird's singing above him. he felt at peace, without a care in this humanless world. a world without rules or guardians or even leashes.

he padded towards the middle grounds of the camp, surrounded by the green fresh forest. his eyes scanned the area, unsure of what was to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚
female ;; 7 1/4 years ;; grey wolf
faded pack ;; rank ;; lead fighter
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; open

esmerelda padded out to the open area of he camp, her fur slightly damp from the fresh dew on the grass. her head raised towards the sky, her eyes squinting at the morning sun. she gave a grunt of disgust. too bright. she grumbled in annoyance. a growl of annoyance escaped her snout. she didn't know why, but she'd woken up in a bad mood. good old esmerelda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱
male ;; 6 3/4 moons ;; dobeman
loner ;; rank ;; none
location ;; woods ;; tags ;; open

felix gave a small yawn. his teeth bared to the surrounding brush. he looked up at the morning sun that shone through gaps of the trees. he growled to the sun, unsure of why, it was just his nature. he shook his body making specs of dust fly through the dewy air. he lowered his head towards a blade of grass, lightly licking off the dew exposed on the grass. his snout stayed lowered to the ground as he was trying to find food for breakfast. yum.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:30 pm

May I res beta in the Faded pack?? And a female in Light pack?
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:32 pm

May I res beta in the Faded pack?? And a healer and female in Light pack?
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me