The Hidden-Wolf pack roleplay, accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hidden-Wolf pack roleplay, accepting

Postby Deijii » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:10 am

Haha, i was just reading through the role play and saw that he had a crush on her, sorry i hope you don't mind! But i'm fine with some jealosy and tension, makes the role play more interesting.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:15 am

XxRenezzaxX wrote:Haha, i was just reading through the role play and saw that he had a crush on her, sorry i hope you don't mind! But i'm fine with some jealosy and tension, makes the role play more interesting.

Thanks for being understanding, some people hate stuff like this but I'm glad you like it!
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Accepted! ^-^
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:24 pm

══════════════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════════════

❁Imani❁Female❁4 years❁Loner❁Pyrokinesis❁Tags;/na❁

Imani had been on the trail of a particular rabbit that she'd been trying to hunt, for the whole day it's managed to out wit her and out run her but Ima was determined to fill her belly with this one rabbit.

Cautiously Imani padded through the dense forest, nearby was a pack that resided there, she knew she shouldn't be hunting on their territory but she was desperate to get this rabbit once and for all. Continuing on the trail, Imani then came to a halt and observed the area with her ears rotating in every direction, then shortly after continued padding through with her black nose gliding along the surface of the soft, moist soil, sprouting with all sorts of beautiful flora. Her heart began to race as she smelt that the scent was becoming stronger, her ear twitched as they picked up on movement underneath the ground, her body froze as her eye's searched around frantically, she finally found a burrow and realized she was standing right on the home of the rabbit that had been tormenting her for the past hours. Carefully, she positioned herself at the entrance but also looked to see if it had an 'escape hole' but thankfully it didn't,"Not to smart now are you, rabbit!"Imani scoffed, a devilish smirk appearing on her maw, patiently she awaited ontop of the entrance, looking down and getting herself prepared to finally snatch it up in her jaws.

❁Songaa❁Male❁4 years❁Alpha Male❁Infliction of wounds❁Tags;Akiraa,Koda,Jet,Ruben❁

Songaa had still been snoozing, curled up on his back with his belly exposed to the warm rays of the sun that had found their way into his den he shared with his mate, Akiraa. As his chest rose and fell in a deep rhythm, small droplets of drool began to drip from the corners of his jowls, occasionally dripping down onto his paw that made it twitch here and there.

Eventually his mind began to buzz with the feeling of being somewhat well rested, slowly his eyelids began to blink open, revealing golden honey colored orbs that began to observe his surroundings. As his consciousness returned, he looked to the spot where Akiraa usually slept but after realizing she wasn't there, Songaa sluggishly picked himself up and stretched out his limps, accompanied by a grizzly yawn and a thorough shake of his long, soft dark fur. Slowly exiting the warmth and safety of the den, Songaa searched around the camp but saw no one, soon after he found the perfect lupine paw prints left behind by not one but three wolves, he decided to track them down and he was glad to find them by the beach, with a delighted sigh he approached, Akiraa, Koda, Ruben and Jet, giving them all a courteous dip of his head to greet them. "Finally i found you all, forgive me for sleeping in, i had a bit of a rough sleep." He exclaimed softly, sleepiness still lingered in his voice.

EDIT: I''ve changed Imani's picture, i'm just totally captivated by the new one! <33
Last edited by Deijii on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Jet & Ruben

Jet/female/1 ½/one with the sea/tags: Songaa, Akiraa, Fang-master, Koda, Ruben
Ruben/male/1 ½/breathe without O2/tags Songaa, Akiraa, Fang-master, Koda, Jet

Jet smiled, but it was a nervous smile, for she new Ruben would immediately become like a different person after Songaa got there.
Jet: No problem, we were just about to go hunting, weren't we?
Ruben stared at his paws, desperately trying to fight the jealous pangs he kept feeling with every movement Song made. But the jealousy was to powerful, so he just nodded, before mustering the courage to lift his head up and smile.
Jet: Do we have to wait any longer? C'mon, lets just go!
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:23 am

❁Imani❁Female❁4 years❁Loner❁Pyrokinesis❁Tags;/na❁

After waiting some time for the rabbit to feel as if it were safe to exit the safety of it's burrow, Imani had finally managed to leave with her meal, limp and swinging from her jaws was the rabbit that she'd worked rather hard for. Imani skimmed the treeline to reach her den that was situated under a large pine tree, a small pond was just to the right of it so it made an easy water supply. After reaching the safety of her den, Imani dramatically collapsed to the soft moss beneath her, a content sigh left her mouth in doing so. A smile curved the corners of her maw, she looked down to her meal and began to remove the fur with her rough tongue and gnashing canines.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 am

New Role-play!
Ruben

Ruben/male/1 ½/breathe without O2/tags Imani

The forest floor was littered with frosty leaves, and the sunlight dappled the earth. Like a rocket, Ruben zipped through the woods, leaping over logs and crawling through undergrowth. He was busily chasing his unfortunate prey-an albino fawn. With food on his mind, he obliviously sprinted right past Imani, for his lunch was tiring. Suddenly, he leapt forward, sinking his jagged claws into the poor fawns back. At once, the fawn fell limp in Ruben's jaws, as he began his lengthy journey back to camp.
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:56 am

❁Imani❁Female❁4 years❁Loner❁Pyrokinesis❁Tags;Ruben❁

Imani had devoured her meal in a short time, just as she was readying herself for a nap, a gush of wind flowed into her den, with a swift motion she peered out of her den to see another wolf... killing a helpless fawn? Although Imani was built to kill such things as deer, rabbits etc, and their younger selves, she didn't believe in killing babies, they were meant to stay alive to grow up and repopulate but with fools running around killing them, for hunger or for sport, Imani felt kind of offended by it. Plus this wolf was on her turf now so they'd have to deal with her if they liked it or not.

Just as she saw the wolf turn away and walk back the way they came, Imani stepped in front of them. With a frustrated sigh, she narrowed her eye's on the male, "And who do you think you are?" She said, her voice cold and stern, looking as the albino fawn hung limp in his mouth, a frown appearing on her face, "Poor thing, it could of grown up to kick your ass." Another frustrated sigh escaping her throat as she shook her head, obviously displeased with his actions as she said her sarcastic comment.

((Heading to bed, goodnight.))
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Ruben

Ruben/male/1 ½/breathe without O2/tags Imani

Ruben: It could've grown up a kicked my ass, but I grew up instead.
Ruben looked slightly taken back by this outcome-especially from a loner. He shook his head, bluntly misunderstanding the words Imani had spat at him.
Ruben: I'm hungry-it's the circle of life, mama.
Dragging by his heel, the albino fawn lay limp and lifeless, dripping blood.
Ruben: It's not just for me, I gotta feed Fang to cos' he's to weak to catch his own food...
Ruben grumbled, Imani's words sinking through his thick skin. He hadn't thought of it mean, he was hungry and that was that. Defeated, he dropped the deer at his front paws.
Ruben: It's to late now; I may as well eat it.
he said, giving a heavy sigh.
Last edited by labradoodle123 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 am

❁Imani❁Female❁4 years❁Loner❁Pyrokinesis❁Tags;Ruben❁

Her golden honey orbs narrowed on the brute as he approached, her ear twitching with his ignorant comments, Her lips curled into a snarl at his rude remark, "Watch your trap boy, i don't have time for games." She huffed furiously. She watched as the fawn hit the ground, limp and lifeless, her body winced as it made a small thud, the reason why she was so upset about this particular fawn is because her herb and flower garden behind her burrow had attracted the albino fawn and it's mother. "Look, the reason i'm so upset is because i knew this fawn, it used to visit my garden with it's mother everyday but one night i heard a gunshot, the fawn and the mother didn't come back... Three days later 'Pablo' i called him, he showed up but his mother 'Mercy' was no where to be found." She tried to explain it best she could, although she was still angry... He did have a friend that was relying on him so she couldn't just attack him for helping his friend...

((I just got totally carried away with the story with the fawn, the names were the first things that popped into my head. Cx

If you guys have played Overwatch you'll know where Mercy comes from. xP))
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me