The Awakening Ancients Of Blackstone Reach(NEEDSMOREMEMBERS)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Awakening Ancients Of Blackstone Reach(NEW&ACCEPTING

Postby Deijii » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:28 pm

boopity boop

Please join!
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:14 pm

bumppp
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 pm

booooop
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:15 pm

queen aela | female | blackonyx tribe | queen | tags: tenuya
    The queen of Blackonyx tribe sleepily opened an icy blue eye at the few rays of sunlight shining into the cave where she slept with her mate, Tenuya. She lifted her head and yawned, a small spurt of flame escaping her jaws and she slowly stood to her talons. She arched her back and extended her wings in a long stretch, much like how a house cat would before she turned to Tenuya and nuzzled his cheek softly. "Rise and shine my love." She said in greeting to awaken him, as they had a long day ahead of them.

[ eh, I hope this is okay, it's really early and I am tired but I can edit this ]
Last edited by little_light on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 pm

══════════════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════════════

❁Javiera❁Female❁436 years❁Hunter❁Kunzite Tribe❁Tags;n/a❁

As an early riser, Viera always enjoyed being the first to soar the skies in her Tribe, high above the clouds performing aerial acrobatics, she loved the thrill and the adrenaline she got from doing it. It helped her motivate herself and do the best she can in her rank as a hunter, although her job was rather simple and easy, she still had those days where she just couldn't catch anything with enough nutritional value to feed most of the Tribe members. Javiera scoped out her surroundings below her, seeing some dense vegetation, 'There should surely be something big down there.' She thought, Viera suddenly tucked her wings against her body and bomb-dived down towards the dense bush land and gracefully folded them back out, pushing her a few more meters from the ground before swiftly planting all four on the soft and moist soil.

'Thoughts' "Speech"

❁Tenuya❁Male❁445 years❁King❁BlackOnyx Tribe❁Tags;Aela❁

Tenuya had still been snoozing, curled up on his back with one of his large wings covering his face and the other tightly tucked to his side. Eventually his mind began to buzz with the feeling of being somewhat well rested but it was his dear mate, Aela that had awoken him with her sweet and warm voice, once again. As he felt the warmth of her scales caress his cheek, sluggishly he revealed his golden orbs to greet her icy blue orbs, a small and dopey smile appeared on his expression. "Good morning my dear, how was your sleep?"He cooed softly as he lovingly gave her cheek a wet kiss with his serpent tongue.

'Thoughts' "Speech"

((No need to edit, it's better than my lazy ass posts x3 Could you please disable your sig, just to make the thread a tad less messy. If you don't mind of course.))
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 am

Brokensoul(Leviathan) | Male | 423 years | Hetero | Kzunite King | Relationship Status: Single, no crush, open | Location: Royal cave place? Idk lol. Wherever he sleeps | Tags: Open

The larger than life dragon woke up with a large yawn, his wings flapping lightly as his jaws gaped. He reluctantly got up and looked around. He sighed.

"God, I'm stupid." He muttered to himself. "Did I think I was going to suddenly sprout a family overnight?
You're still by yourself dude. Put it together."
He ran a hand over his face, trying to drain to sleep from himself.

Annabelinda | Female | 132 years | Hetero | Amazonite Royal Adviser | Relationship Status: Single, no crush, open | Location: River | Tags: Open

The young dragoness sat by the long body of water, her slim tail dipping in the liquid. She wasn't busy at the moment, so she could just relax and do whatever. She was bored. There was nobody to talk to.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Ishi - Female - 207 yrs - Straight - Amazonite Queen - Location: Royal Tree Palace (lol thx Foxwolf) - Tags: Open

Ishi woke up and stretched her wings every which way. Half-asleep, she looked blearily at her surroundings. I know I'm supposed to be doing something... She mentally went through a checklist, then realized with widening eyes that she should have been awake an hour ago. Why didn't the royal advisor come wake me? Ishi swore loudly and swooped out of her cave to begin the day.
Last edited by camea42123 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Annabelinda | Female | 132 years | Hetero | Amazonite Royal Adviser | Relationship Status: Single, no crush, open | Location: River | Tags: Ishi

She looked up at the sky through a gap in the treetops. The sun had moved. She was late! The Royals were going to kill her! She stretched her glowing wimgs and took off to the trees where the king and queen slept(?). As she skidded to a halt in midair in front of the tree, she saw the queen getting up.

"Sorry your majesty. I got a little.. erm sidetracked. It's not like of me to be late. I won't do it again." She rambled. She was NEVER late.

((I'm pretty sure the Amazonites sleep in trees. Also, can I have specifics on the royal advisers jobs?))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me