Mods, please delete

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Opinions?

Cool! I might join!
94%
Decent!
No votes
No thanks.
6%

Total votes : 16

(⟡) Nirvana and Kairos

Postby Tyres » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:14 am

K A I R O S

( age. four | gender. male | role. future henchman | tags; nimbus | mentions; timber )
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The eagle smiled hearing his response "Nice to meet you too." he said, before hearing his rhetorical inquiry and waited for the great grey owl to get off the branch, before pushing himself heavily off and motioning his wings up and down for a few moments so that he would get to a level height for him to simply glide alongside nimbus. Not long after he encountered another bird called timber and nodded with a friendly expression, efore continuing to follow the larger owl to the hollow where they would have the feast. he hadnt eaten in a while, so he was running on a partially empty stomach, meaning that this feast would mean a lot to him, however when they had gotten to the hollow, he overheard something about food being lower than usual, not entirely sure what they meant he kept quiet, not speaking a word about it. "This hollow is a nice place, very spacious." he simply said after nimbus lead him nearer to the place they would have their feast.

N I R V A N A

( age. three | gender. female | role. lower class | tags; oak | mentions; none )
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The dark colored owl pushed herself up through the air, turning around and making her way back to her den, she didnt know whether the other female owl was following her or not, however with some of the henchman lurking around to collect taxes, she had to be careful of what route she took, she hadn't paid yet and wanted to get back to her small hollow as fast as possible. Apart from the young hare she had caught that morning, she didn't have much else to give to nimbus. Once she had reached her home she threw her claws forwards, opening them as she grasped onto the thick branch, stopping her body from going too far forwards to the point where her weight would make her fall down. She then bounded across the branch and through the hole in the bark which revealed her nest and small stash of rations, her head looking in the direction to where she hid the young hare, before poking to see the female owl upon the branch. "take this, you need this more than me right now." she stated, grabbing her tax and resting it upon the branch.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bɪʀᴅ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ --> Open

Postby sugarbird » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℕ𝕚𝕞𝕓𝕦𝕤 II ♂ II 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝕆𝕨𝕝
Tagged; Kairos, Timber
Tyrannical Leader

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Nimbus nodded knowingly at Kairos' compliment. "It's.. a bit of a treat coming in here. Only visitors-- and the privileged-- are allowed to step foot. Now please. Enjoy." He dug in himself, and grabbed the bigger chunks of food. He slurped down a fish tail and gorged himself on other things. He had the appetite of a black hole. As he continued, he looked up at Kairos to see him taking in so much food. So.. much. Of his food. Internally, he was screeching. But on the outside, he was content. However, his madness was drawn away and replaced with envy. Kairos was clearly an experienced hunter. His beak rivaled his own when it came to sharpness, tearing through his rations without effort. His talons gripped onto his food tightly, even in a casual situation such as this. That's an eagle for you. These were the perfect weapons suit for any henchman of his. Except.. they were starting to grow low in numbers. Nimbus not only grew greedier as time went on, but he grew less patient with those who made mistakes. He was starting to feel a familiar feeling. The one he felt when he recruited Birch. This bird would be more than just a hunter to fill his pile. Dare say, this one would be an excellent addition on his side. With both Kairos and Timber, this would be some of the tightest and most vigilant security he had. Combine that with over a dozen other henchmen. This needed to be so.

Nimbus took the time to spare his food and spoke. "So.. you probably saw the lack of food around when you first arrived." he hooted deeply, his friendly tone no longer there but remaining calm. No point in hiding anything when the bird was in his very hollow outnumbered. "This is where most of the catches go. All efforts are given to this very hollow. Which goes to myself and my.. regal friends. To the heart of The Sanctuary." Nimbus paused for a moment to think about his next line of speech. Although Kairos surely looked capable, he wouldn't know for absolute sure unless he saw his skills in action. Or if he had the will to hurt another in this very forest. Still not able to think about what to say, he awaited Kairos' response. As he talked, he subtly glanced to the side at Timber, nodding for him to stand by the doorway. Just in case this one would refuse.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕙 II ♀ II 𝔼𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕒𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝
Tagged; Daybreak, Frostbite
Rebellious Henchman

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "But--!" Birch sighed deeply, looking around and thinking about what to do next. Her ear tufts laid flat against her head and she nodded. "W-wait for me. I can't just let you go there by yourself. I have to work for him, so if anything happens, I can talk us out of it." She said with fear. Nimbus would possibly be back by now. And with the feather still there, she couldn't bear to imagine her own fate. Not only that, but Oak needed her. She would have to be extremely careful. However, this bird was very big. Possibly bigger than Nimbus. But at the same time, Nimbus was always freakishly big, even for Great Grey standards. She never knew why. But if things went sour, Frostbite would be a decent defense.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝕆𝕒𝕜 II ♀ II 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕆𝕨𝕝
Tagged; Nirvana
Low Class Dweller

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    She followed Nirvana as best as she could, and landed on a branch that led to a hollow. It must've belonged to her. Oak watched as she took a step in, being careful to stay outside it. Her eyes widened as the bigger owl returned with food and pushed it over to her. She looked at the food with sadness, and then gazed back up at Nirvana. She always hated pity, the thought of someone just taking out of their precious time to help a useless thing such as her. But refusing an offer was never an option. Coming off as rude was bad. She reluctantly picked up a small vole. "I'm so sorry. I doubt I've mentioned my name. It's Oak." she hooted with guilt. She scarfed down the vole ravenously then looked hesitantly at the rest. They would be enough to pay off her debt.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.