Kal U! (A Kalon RP) (Open and accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Kal U! (A Kalon RP) (Open and accepting)

Postby undead » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Emille || male || tagged with gaius, ophelia, shane, meril (oof so many)

"Oh-- hello! Ophelia.. that's such a gorgeous name!" With both hands free now, Emille clapped them to the sides of his face in excitement- he was amps giddy from this so suddenly. People!! New chances at friends! He didn't even care that his father sent him here as a punishment anymore, because he'd definitely enjoy it-
      at least, the digital side of it.
      "My name's Emille- and yeah, I'm new!! I've been exploring fora while with Gaius though, and I know.. I'm gonna completely loose myself at this school." He gave gaius a small gesture as he said his name, but it wasn't much.

Gaius || male || tagged with Ophelia, Emille, meril, Shane

Ophelia now.. huh. Gaius' miscolored eyes settled finally on the ground so he could give his full attention to just listening, making sure that the conversation didn't steer too much in his direction- because he didn't have much input on this. Yeah, he was new.. and yeah, he's been "looking around" with someone.. the only thing gaius really wonders and cares about is who his roommate's gonna be, and if they'll mind if he's a little messy.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 pm

-+*+-Shane-+*+-Male-+*+-Gay-+*+-Tags:Gaius,Emille,Meril and Ophelia-

Shane quickly spun his head away from Emille and around hearing the new female voice."Woah, Hey there dude my name's Shane!"He said holding his paw out to Ophelia, hoping she would take it. His goofy grin got wider as more people came over to talk,at his old school no one was this talkative! "I'm as lost as a rat and a cheese maze!" He said looking side to side seeing crowds of kalons roaming through the school area,Even his old school wasn't this crowed!?!?
Shane glanced to the other side looking at Gaius,Who had only said a few things here or there."Hey you why don't you pip up and talk,after all you might have to get to know a-few people while you are here!" Shane cheered.
Last edited by faunsie on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:13 pm

(May we post forms on this thread, or should those go elsewhere? ^.^; )
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pim » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Ophelia // Female // Tagged; Emille, Gaius , Shane

She greeted Shane, amused by his enthusiasm. She shook his hand firmly, "nice to meet you!"

Ophelia laughed warmly, tilting her head back for a moment as she did before looking back down at Emille. " Thanks, kid! You seem happy to be here.". She followed his gesture and glanced over at Gaius, ' That your brother?" she asked, the question more or less directed at Gaius himself.

She'd let go of her suitcase by now, feeling a little less on edge. She was excited, and eager to find out her room and roommates.
" I feel that!" she exclaimed, the adventurer in her urging her to tour every inch of the magnificent building. She looked around, viewing the surrounding area. The campus truly was beautiful, large with lots of plant life - one of the things Ophelia basically lives for.
pim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:15 pm

@NightFlame22(here but the forum is here on page 1^^)
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Inkdragon wrote:@NightFlame22(here but the forum is here on page 1^^)

(Oh whoops, didn't see that! Thanks for the help <3)
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Gaius || male || tagged by a lot of people

"I.. uh." Gaius lifted his head to be considerate, but found himself a little stuck with two kalons talking to him at a time.
      "I don't even know this kid." His useless eyes look ive to Emille, who looks maybe a little.. hurt. Of course Gaius can't see this, but he can guess. "And I woke up early.. I don't talk when I'm tired." After clearing his throat, Gaius crossed his arms and watched the blurs of kalons around him.
      It really wasn't hard to keep his cool when he was as sleepy as he is..

Emille || male || tagged by a lot of people

"Ah- I am happy to be here! I really like meeting new people~" The young kalon purred out his words to Ophelia, who seemed very.. kind. "But after all this wandering, I haven't found someone my age yet.." He gave one easy have around to the surroundings before adjusting the stylish scarf he'd been wearing, making sure to keep up his appearance. "... Do any of you know where we can find where our roommates are? We've looked everywhere.."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:43 pm

-+*+-Shane-+*+-Male-+*+-Gay-+*+-Tags:everyone by the point-

Shane scanned the area to see of anyplace that would be a clear indication that this is where you could find out who your room mate was but was unsuccessful."I don't know personally,does anyone else?" He tilited his head to the side.
Shane thought about his future room mate and pondered.'what if they are a clean freak!' He thought as a cold shiver went up his spine.Trying to think of something else he got lost in his own thoughts.
**late replies or non due to me going to sleep**
Last edited by faunsie on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pim » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Ophelia // Female // Tagged, Gaius, Emille , Shane ( so ma ny diff people coming from everywhere)

Ophelia sensing that the other kal most likely didn't care to speak at the time nodded, a bit disappointed by the short come interaction. But nonetheless understanding. She glanced over one more time, also observing the tang in Emille's eyes, but decided it best to let go.

" As do I... to some extent, at least. " her tone neutral. She really did love making new friends, but sometimes 3 seems like a crowd. She finally took notice of just how young her new found friend was, a little shocked. " Hey, you are pretty young. What grade are you in? " her question asked out of excitement, not rudeness.

She put her hand on her hip, putting most of her weight on her right hip, " Unfortunately, im in the same boat as you three. But, i'm sure we'll find out during orientation. Don't take my word tho, I'm a newbie too." she smiled brightly, going silent for a moment to observe the other kals in the group. She got lost in her thoughts as Shane did, she was rather tidy. But could still make a mess. Her long hair did tend to shed, alot, everywhere. But that's besides the point.
pim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Gaius || male || tagged by everyone

Even though he couldn't quite show it through eye contact, Gaius was immensely grateful that Ophelia dropped the topic and left him be. He couldn't communicate this to Shane either- but this happens so often,
      it's really not a bother to him anymore. Gaius likes silence, so he's alright with a slight awkward tension. He really didn't want to give a bad impression though.. which was the sole reason he was refraining from grabbing his earbuds and tuning the world out. He'd at least listen to everyone.

Emille || male || tagged by everyone

"Seventh!" Emille looked quite proud of himself as he blurted his answer out like it was nothing. "I'm in seventh. What about you guys?" Luckily, Emille was experienced with talking and befriending adults as well as teenagers and children-
      teenagers being the hardest to win over. As one of his habits to get out excess nervous energy, Emille brushed his hand through his brown, slicked back hair. He may look tough with the lip piercing and ear piercing, but he really only wore those because he thought it fit the current look a little more- normally he wouldn't, as a first impression. "That's okay!! Where's oriention gonna be?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead