Kal U! (A Kalon RP) (Open and accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Kal U! (A Kalon RP) (Open and accepting)

Postby shibeboi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Introduction

Hello and welcome all to another year of Kalon University! (Or Kal U for short) We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay! Make friends, find love, and dare to have fun! Here at Kal U, we are all about making University memorable and a great experience to look back on. Kalons of all ages are welcome, as long as they're here to learn.

Plot
You are a Kalon that has entered Kal U for whatever reason. You may find friends, foes and even love. You can get an education to be what you dream to be.

Rules:
>all CS rules apply here!
>please only submit as many Kals as you can handle
>PLEASE DO NOT KILL ANYBODY IN THIS RP!
>literature of any level is welcome!
>rpers of any level are welcome!
>please post an image of your kal. Even a link to an image is fine, no descriptions instead.
>everything on the form that is between these (**) markings means it's optional!
>please be active!
>you may fall in love, as long as it follows CS rules and you have the other owner's consent (unless it's just two of your kals)
>you may choose to skip classes, but please don't do it too much. It kinda ruins the point of being at university
>roommates will be assigned via random.org. Three per room, randomly decided.

Form

Here's a little form I whipped up! It's not perfect, and you can by all means use your own, but make sure everything that's needed is there.

Code: Select all
[center][color=#fca57a][size=150]KAL NAME HERE[/size]

[img]PHOTO HERE[/img]
[size=150]❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color][/center][/size]

[size=125]❀[b]name[/b]❀
Name here
❀[b]gender[/b]❀
Gender here
❀[b]sexuality[/b]❀
Sexuality here
❀[b]*crush*[/b]❀
Crush here (delete if no crush)
❀[b]*Studying to be?*[/b]❀
Put here (optional but is preferred)
❀[b]*relationships with others?*[/b]❀
(Family, friends, significant other, put here)
❀[b]personality❀[/b][/size]

You may also add on to this form (likes, dislikes, etc)

Campus
Now, I am horrible at making maps and stuff, so just picture it as your normal university. Massive, you could get easily lost, populated. Outside there is grass, trees and various plants that are growing, with benches and fountains.

Kal U is located in Florida. The temperature there gets very warm, so please don't submit a kal that hates warm temperatures and will be complaining all the time.

Roles!

You don't have to submit a student. If you would like to submit a professor/someone who works there, that would be great! You would have to use your own form though!

>Student
>Professor
>Janitor
>Chef
Last edited by shibeboi on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby shibeboi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 pm

User//Kal//Gender//
-
shibeboi//Meril//Female
pimprite//Ophelia//Cis-Female
pineapples//Copper//Female
peach tea!//Isabelle//Female
Bailey-Boo//Cassidy//Female
-TruBlue//Melissa//Female
Kaori Miyazono//Kyoto//Male
Kaori Miyazono//Vicktor//Male
túna//Gaius//Male
túna//Emille//Male
Inkdragon//Shane//Male
Doglady88722//Ivy//Female

Rooms will be assigned once we get atleast 6 active Kalons submitted.
Please submit all forms on the discussion thread!

ROOM ONE
> Isabelle
> Ophelia
> Copper

ROOM TWO
> Melissa
> Meril
> Cassidy

ROOM THREE
> Kyoto
> Gaius
> Shane

ROOM FOUR
> Vicktor
> Emille
> Ivy

And so on and so fourth
Last edited by shibeboi on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kal U! (A Kalon RP) (Open and accepting)

Postby shibeboi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Res just incase
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Another one for good luck!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Posting is open! Feel free to post and tag people!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Meril//Female//Straight

Meril walked up to the large (and quite frankly intimidating) University. It was huge! Meril had been feeling mixed emotions: fear, joy, apprehension and excitedness. Kal U! It was her dream to be here, and she finally made it. She started walking around, her nose in a map. She saw all the other Kals out of the corner of her eye, and their were a lot of all different sizes, shapes and colors. She kept her head down in the map, trying to find her way around and memorizing the key areas. It was a few days until classes actually started, so she had time to familiarize herself with the place. She decided that she better make some friends, and stuffed her map back into her backpack. This was going to be a long day.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Gaius || male ||
      tagged with Emille

With his arm in his child-like acquaintance, Gaius looked blankly ahead at the building lingering above him. He could see the big blob of color, only knowing this was his school because of his current circumstances. He didn't know his room number.. or classes, or anything. He'd have to just figure that out, maybe this kid could help him with that. He mindlessly brushed his braid back through the wind, and continued walking forward with his guide,
      wherever they were going.

Emille || male || tagged with gaius

Wow.. sent off by his horrible father to this new school, away from the rest of his family. Emille was pretty bummed out about it, but he always liked seeing the brighter side of things. Like this man he'd just met, wandering around aimlessly..
      and who he was now helping! Not many kalons were here yet, as it was before hours.. but Emille wanted to do some exploring, acquainting himself with the building he'd spend the next year in. It had already been thirty something minutes of just wandering through the campus.. that was, until he saw someone else! "Miss!
      excuse me.." Holding gaius' hand, emille raced over to Meril. "Are you a new student here??"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:54 pm

-+*+-Shane-+*+-Male-+*+-Gay-+*+-Tags:None-
Shane grinned looking up at the huge university sign that spread over the gate of the university."Kal U" he whispered under his breath, his grin growing bigger by the second.He leaped through the gate greeting the campus grounds as if there where his own backyard, The green blades hitting the pads of his feet.Shuffling through the black kalons bag, He digs out a map that he had gotten on the way in, It was kinda crumpled though since he shoved it in with a rush. blowing the hair out of his face, he studied that map only glancing up once or twice to see if people were in his way. Finally taking the time to look all the way up he saw three kalons among themselves looking as if they were talking.His smile grew wider as he ran over to the group to engage in the conversation. Running up to the tan, white and green kalons he grinned even wider, his voice louder then ever,"Hi my name is Shane, Nice to meet you!"
Last edited by faunsie on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Emille || male || tagged by Shane, gaius, meril

Just as Emille asked his question, his attention wavered from the foreign female the new presence, and he gave Shane the largest, friendliest smile he could. "Hey, Shane! My name's Emille,
      and I'm going into seventh grade!!" He extended out his free hand (paw?) to the new male, giving him a childish, toothy grin. Emille was radiating with excitement, he always got so exhilarated when meeting new people.

Gaius || male || tagged by shane, meril, emille

Man, he couldn't deal. Being dragged to and fro by a seventh grader, then immediately taken to a stranger without his permission.. and now someone else,
      apparently. His eyes routinely looked to the connection of hands between him and Emille, and gaius slipped his out as carefully as he could. He preferred taking care of himself while staying still- and in general. It was the child that walked up to him, not the other way around.. He shuffled his feet a little as his classmates and acquaintances chattered, kind of just.. too sleepy to help engage.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pim » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Ophelia // Female // Tagged; Shane, Gaius, Emille , Meril

Ophelia joyfully walked onto campus, a bag slung over her shoulder. Her other hand occupied as she tightly gripped the handle of her first suitcase. Her other hand free, waving as she cheerfully greeted the small group. " Hello! I'm Ophelia. You guys new to campus too?" her voice sounded nervous yet her demeanor was confident. She stopped in an open spot of the circle, still having an inviting small smile and bright eyes.

She had never been to such a large campus before. Her whole life has been small schools, small towns. Small talk was her forte, but she was excited for the adventures that lay ahead.
pim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me