Abandonment (Dog RP) (C L O S E D)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Abandonment (Dog RP) (C L O S E D)

Postby kkermit. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:54 pm

The year 2136... The whole human population was wiped out from a wild spread disease from some old scientists. Leaving behind homes, prized possessions and even their dogs. Now, they must find a way to survive without the humans...

Rules:
All Tess rules apply
No starting fights without the person you're tagging is fine with it.
At least 2 animals per person.
Please try to reply every 1 week... If you can't, please send me a pm explaining why.
In conclusion, have fun!

Accepted Characters:
Klarity / Siberian Husky / brendons forehead.
Alessa Cecelia Gillespie / Dalmatian-mix / Boomer
Maria Belle Shepherd / White German Shepherd / Boomer
Henry Vincent Townsend / Unknown / Boomer
Mary Ann Shepherd / White German Shepherd / Boomer
Aurora / German Shepherd / ✿ Яαʌɛи ✿
Airis / Goberian / xxtemptation
Euphoria / Husky x Border collie / xxtemptation
Lito / Doberman mix / Spiritstar3
Maximum / Shepherd mix / Spiritstar3
Jessica / Inuit Eskimo mix / Spiritstar3
Nectar / Husky / Foreverchaos
Snake / Husky / Foreverchaos
Zip / Husky / Foreverchaos
Haverly / I'm guessing Ibizan Hound?
(please no more huskies, mix breeds and/or German Shepherds, I'll cry ;-;)

Code: Select all
[IMAGE GOES HERE]
Name:
Relationships:
Family (You must have at least a family, sorry!):
History (optional):
Other:
Last edited by kkermit. on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

gif credit / made sig myself (:

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandonment (Dog RP) (Open, Accepting)

Postby kkermit. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Name: Klarity
Breed: Siberian Husky
Personality: Serious and is focus on surviving but is loving to his closest friends.
Relationships: TBA
Family (You must have at least a family, sorry!): Mrs. Smith used to own him when he was a puppy.
History (optional): As a little puppy, he lived in room 28B in a apartment. Once the wild spread disease came, Mrs. Smith had a window open. He tried to warn his owner before she collapsed on the floor, dead.
Other: He tends to be the leader of a group.
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:36 pm

res-
Last edited by kkermit. on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:37 pm

making a form right now c:
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Username: Boomer
Name: Alessa Cecelia Gillespie
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Canine
Breed: Dalmatian-mix
Personality: Generally very sweet, but very quiet, Alessa isn't quick to make friends. She normally doesn't speak to others unless she's spoken to. However, if she is your friend, she will be very loyal and loving towards you.
Appearance: Alessa and her beloved Scarlett
Dislikes: Blood, fire, needles, and doctors.
Powers: Telekinesis
Weaknesses: She is unable to break bones. She can lift objects that are smaller than herself and weigh less (about 30 pounds, she's underweight), forms a protective orb around herself and whoever she wishes to protect, and uses orbs of energy to hit whatever she wants to hit. However, she gets headaches when she's used too much power/used it for a long period of time. These headaches prevent her from using it for a while, and if she breaks her focus, she's unable to use her power (such as being bitten or kicked).
History: Alessa was born to a single mother in a small barn. The pup's mother, Dahlia, struggled with raising her pup on her own and began to resent her pup. Soon after she learned to walk and talk, Alessa began to display some telekinetic power, which only angered her mother. Dahlia knew that Alessa's father had passed down the gene to her, as she could control fire. Dahlia started to abuse Alessa as the pup started to use her power more and more, eventually resorting to beating her for any small mistake. Growing tired of taking care of Alessa, her mother decided the easiest way to get rid of her pup was to have her killed. She had staged a fire and the barn burned down with Alessa inside. Dahlia was able to disappear, not wanting to stick around. Of course Alessa ended up surviving and had been found by a few humans. She was brought to the vet's office where she received medical care for her burns. Mary ended up adopting the pup and would visit her every day. When Alessa was going to be discharged and sent to the pound, Alessa was taken in by Teddy. He died not long after adopting her. The four escaped being taken to the pound and turned feral. Although she had constant contact with humans, the treatments were very painful and she associated the humans with pain.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: Unable to have any
Family: Mother - Dahlia; Father - Unknown; Adoptive Family - Mary, Maria, and Henry
Other: She constantly carries Scarlett around with her.

Name: Mary Ann Shepherd
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: White German Shepherd
Personality: Mary is very kind and motherly, willing to take on any pups that comes across her way. Being the older sister to a slightly bratty dog, she doesn't take petty crap from anyone. She can get mean, should she need to. Mostly she's fun and easy going, all while making sure no one gets into trouble.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Likes: Puppies, kittens, peanut butter, peace and quiet, and simply relaxing
Dislikes: Any sharp object
Powers: x
Weaknesses: Peanut butter; Mary will do anything for peanut butter
History: Mary and her sister were born in the woods to two young dogs. Soon after their birth, their father left them and their mother. The girls enjoyed their life, until when they were about five months, their mother suddenly disappeared. The two were left to fend for themselves. It didn't take too long for the girls to travel to the city for food and that's when they were caught and taken to the pound. The sisters refused to be put into different homes, going so far as to throw tantrums whenever a family was only interested in one sister. They were eventually placed together and adopted. Mary would leave the house to visit the sick and injured animals at their local vet office, and soon became their "mascot". Mary would return home at the end of the day. She met Henry when he was brought in for a broken leg. They soon became mates and are expecting pups. When Teddy died, the four dogs escaped from being sent to the pound.
Crush: x
Mate: Henry
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), expecting
Family: Mother - Ann; Father - Unknown; Sister - Maria
Other: x

Name: Maria Belle Shepherd
Breed: White German Shepherd
Personality: Maria is a bit different than her sister; she's very spoiled, a bit sarcastic, and is easily angered. She tends to be a flirt, but she won't go around doing that with multiple males. Despite that, Maria can be very sweet and loving.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Dislikes: Being told no, not getting her way, and losing.
Weaknesses: Maria is afraid of heights and planes, and usually has to be touching someone in order to not have night terrors.
History: Maria's history is very much the same as Mary's history. However, Maria competed in pageants. Maria won many awards and eventually retired when she was twenty two months; she would've continued, but retired to give birth and when their human Teddy had suddenly died. The dogs were meant to go to the pound, but they escaped before being taken. Maria is the least feral out of all of them, but she's very aggressive because she's expecting puppies.
Mate: Open
Offspring: Expecting
Family: Mother - Ann; Father - Unknown; Sister - Mary; "Brother in-law" - Henry; Adoptive Niece - Alessa

Name: Henry Vincent Townsend
Breed: Unknown
Personality: Henry is very child like, as in he's innocent and naive. He does very well with pups and is a little weary with adult dogs. He seemingly has boundless energy and constantly wants to play.
Appearance: New ref!
Likes: Apple juice, apples, trains, playing, and goofing around.
Dislikes: Thunder storms, rain, swimming.
Weaknesses: He is easily manipulated and gullible. Henry often doesn't think things through, especially if his mate is in danger.
History: Henry was born to two homeless dogs. He doesn't remember them well, as he was taken away from them. He didn't like being in his foster home, so he would often run away. One afternoon, when he was still very young, he tried to swim across a large creek and almost drowned. Henry "died" for a few minutes until his owners found him and brought him back. After that, Henry hasn't been as sharp as he was, as his owners and many vets thought he suffered from some brain damage. Henry lived most of his adult life on the streets and was somehow able to survive from the kindness of strangers. Henry had been hit by a car and his leg was broken, and thus was taken to be treated. That's where he met his mate and he became very attached to her. Even after he healed up, he would come around every day to see Mary. He was adopted by Teddy and lived with the twins until Teddy died. They were meant to be taken to the pound, but they escaped and have reverted to being feral.
Mate: Mary
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), expecting
Family: Mother - Doesn't recall; Father - Vincent Alexander
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:49 pm

accepted!
we'll start once ✿ Яαʌɛи ✿ finishes her form and about 2 more people join!
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:04 pm

name: aurora
nickname: feel free to come up with one?
breed: german shepherd
coat: deep brown overcoat with a milk chocolate underbelly

personality: aurora is incredibly intelligent and sweet as sugar, with a heart made of pure gold. she's very outspoken and other canines tend to underestimate her. aurora is easily manipulated and trusts far too quickly, often resulting in heartbreak. despite this, she's always up for a challenge and will stick with it.

family: when the disease began to spread, aurora's family fled the area, leaving her to fend for herself.

crush: possible crush on klarity // pm me <3
mate: open // pm me <3
relationships: open // pm me <3
offspring: n/a
Last edited by fall out boy, on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:18 pm

accepted!
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Name: airis (air-is)
Breed: siberian husky + golden retriever = goberian
Personality: airis is a very sassy and intimidating dog. she is very hot headed and hates to be told what to do. she can be extremely rude if she wants to. she has many smart comebacks and things to say to people if they get her upset. if you get to know her better she is a pretty happy dog but she has trouble keeping relationships because of her hotheadedness and her short fuse.
Relationships: possibly
Family (You must have at least a family, sorry!): she had always been jumping from owner to owner because of how she would lash out and stuff like that. she never had a permanent home but she always had some where to stay.

Name: euphoria
Breed: husky x border collie
Personality: euphoria is a kind dog. she has a bit of anxiety when it comes to meeting others or talking in front of large crowds. she hates to be alone and she fears being alone. if you get to know her a little better she will protect you with her life. if you get on her bad side she will always be cold and rude to you, because she tends to hold grudges. she is an angel with a little bit of devil in her.
Relationships: open
Family (You must have at least a family, sorry!): she loved her owners but when the disease started they were one of the first to die.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:35 pm

accepted!
one more person needed, then we'll start rping!
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.