Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I make a discussion form?

Nah...
No votes
Heck Yeah!
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Postby Banana1330 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Addison : Lemur : Wild : Forest : Tags: Darky
She shook her head at the cat's reaction and response. "Could you maybe not follow me and go 'clean yourself' somewhere else? You aren't supposed to be over here anyways. The rest of the wilds would not appreciate this 'pleasant' surprise in their forest" she said back to his apparent snarkiness and climbed to the edge of the brittle branch to grab some of the bright red berries.

(im going to sleep for the night)
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood: Startled- Tags: Addison

Darky growled at the lemur.
Food. He stated.
I was hunting, but then distracted. He was really bad at formulating sentences, as evidenced. That was probably due to the fact that he rarely talked, and therefore never really learned to speak properly. He didn't pay any mind to it, however.
Started cleaning myself. You showed up. Not follow you. He growled again when she reached forward, but she was really reaching for the berries on the branch. He sighed a little, but not loud enough for the lemur to hear.
And forest should not belong only to wilds. Free place. Plenty food for all. He sheathed his claws, seeing that this lemur didn't mean anything bad other than to warn him of the others. The ones like her kind her were much worse.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:48 am

DJ - Male - Wild - Tags; Cherry

He took a whiff of the murky atmosphere and smelled a raccoon. He looked around as he dropped all the leaves he had collected. "Hmm... Some raccoon thinks they're slick." He followed the scent and ended up at a birch tree. "...Perfect."
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

gif credit / made sig myself (:

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:22 am

El Mariano : Wilds Clan Leader : Wild Clan : Tags: Addison, Darky. (WIP]

El Mariano ran toward the commotion. She knew Addison was talking to something she hadn’t seen before, the scent & speech was different. Chupero? No, to light, Chupero’s voice was lower, and more aggressive. Cat? Possibly, though the hiss could be a snake’s easily. She snook closer, and saw Addi talking to a kitten. “Who are you?” Mariano said in a slight demanding voice, knowing the kitten was from Domestic.

El Chupero : Domestics Clan Leader : Domestic Clan : Tags: None.

El Chupero growled at a small raccoon he caught trespassing. He knew if he did, he would be feared, at least by the baby raccoon. “Now, when, oh when, should we eat you?” He said, circling a deer he caught.

Moropisi : Tradesman At Horo Trading Post : Wild Clan : Tags: None.

???

Morokoai : Tradesman At Horo Trading Post : Domestic Clan : Tags: None.

???
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:46 am

Addison : Lemur : Wild : Forest : Tags: Darky/El Mariano
"That's a really good question," Addi started, "I have no clue. But you know what I do know? These berries are so bright and red! Mmmm they taste sooooo good. Have you tried one? Oh wait you're a wolf and you eat meat. What about you, cat? Of course you have because like who hasn't! These remind me of small, red apples but taste completely different..." Addi continued to ramble on and get closer to the edge of the brittle branch while, unknowingly, the branch squeaked a few cracks. In a short amount of time, the branch snapped and she and the berries fell with it.

(Max is opened for interaction if anyone wants it)
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:53 pm

---
Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood: Startled- Tags: Addison, El Mariano

Darky heard the patter of feet, and turned his head. He came face to face with a large wolf. His hair stood on end again, and he unsheathed his claws. He backed up a little, as to get away from it. It was huge!
Darky. He said, his fur puffed up, but not as much as he could do.
he had just wanted food. Why did he have to come and interact with this lemur? She'd somehow summoned this large, dark wolf.
He gulped, standing up and looking as big as he could.

Cherry - Male - Common Raccoon - Mood: Perplexed - Tags: DJ

Cherry chuckled and climbed down from his resting spot. He balanced on the thin branches, watching the white wolf. It seemed to have spotted, or at least smelled, him. Although a little nervous, he didn't let it show or waft into his scent, and tried to stay as positive as possible.
Quite the outrangous eyes you've got there, sweetheart. Cherry laughed, catching a glimpse of it's unusual white eyes.

---
Last edited by Chiirios on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Addison : Lemur : Wild : Forest : Tags: Darky/ El Mariano
Addison grabbed a hold of another branch and hung from her tail. "Ha, thats a funny name. I'm Addison. Resident of the forest you are in right now, making sure no domestics go through to the other wilds. You would be a poor poor soul if one of the predators caught you out here, like a wolf... oh wait.." she stopped realizing she was talking about the situation they are in now. "Nice meeting you, I should probably head out, don't want to miss.. uh.. things happening... yea" she said as she leaped to another tree.
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Ourea//Female//Pantanal Jaguar//6Yrs,4Months//Wild Clan//Hunter////Tags;Darky, El Mariano, Addison

The large feline quietly paced through the forest, her eye's intently observing the landscape. A scent flooded her senses, it was a combination of animals, she attempted to recognize the scents she was getting, a wolf or another feline perhaps but then there was something else, slowly fading. Her strides became longer and quicker, being silent was her talent, she effortlessly maneuvered between the huge tree's and the scent grew thicker, as did her hunger. As she gracefully and silently leaped onto a large rock , her eye's were confronted by a a tiny cat, a black wolf that was rather familiar and a lemur up in a tree. "Well what a pleasant surprise" She said sounding excited, her light amber orbs focused on a cat. "A tad domestic looking don't you think, what really gives it up is you're scent, i could smell it from miles it reeks that bad." She snickered and quietly hissed towards the tiny cat, she laid herself down on the sun heated rock and let Toka investigate, "Don't mind her, she doesn't know what personal space is." She chuckled some giving the cat a wink. She turned her gaze to the black wolf, "Hello there, El Mariano. Long time no see."Her voice sounding smooth as honey.

Toka//Female//Russian Wolverine//8Yrs,2Months//Wild Clan//Fighter////Tags;Darky, El Mariano, Addison

Toka was close behind her jaguar companion, she could tell Ourea was onto something. A shock of excitement grew in her and she picked up her pace to match Ourea's. As the scent grew thicker, she stopped at the rock the jaguar has leaped onto, when she saw her relax she waddled around the rock and her eye's widened when her eye's adjustied to seeing El Mariano and a domestic smelling cat, she didn't see the lemur in in the tree yet but she could sense her. As she listened to her companions words, she thought this would be a great time to investigate that strange tiny feline. She confidently approached the cat, circling around it examining it from paws to ears, she took a step closer trying to sniff at his paws. "Don't you smell delicious." She grinned, chuckling. She paused for a moment staring into the cats eye's before chucking again, "I'm only joking", She said her Russian accent sounding raspy, she batted the air, in front of his face and walked away before digging around in the dirt with a crazed expression still on her face.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:35 am

Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood: Startled- Tags: Addison, El Mariano, Ourea, Toka

Darky was very very unnerved. There were so many animals that he wasn't familiar with. A jaguar and a wolverine had just shown up, making his anxiousness even worse. He shifted his weight on his paws.
Food. He said again, repeating his words. He was only looking for something to eat!
These wilds are sure insistent on keeping everyone out. I'm just trying to feed myself and Snowbelle. And besides, I didn't care much for my owners. They were old and going to die. Of course, Snowbelle loved them, but I don't want a war over dumb humans.
City and town has nothing. Forest plenty. He let his hair lie down flat, even though he was practically staring in the eyes of death.
The wolverine came up to him and started sniffing it's nose in his business. He was tempted to claw it, but resisted, seeing as that would only make the situation worse. He stared directly in her eyes. He hoped she couldn't see his fear in his own.
Find food for Snowbelle. You all show up and get in way. He started kneading the ground, uneasiness building in his stomach.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:31 am

Addison : Lemur : Wild : Forest : Tags: Darky, El Mariano, Ourea, Toka
Addison noticed more animals coming in and wasn't too sure of the situation it was becoming. She climbed farther up the tree to observe while grabbing more berries. She dropped some berries down to the ground for the cat and the other animal he kept mentioning.

Max : Cheetah : Wild : Forest : Tags: Darky, El Mariano, Ourea, Toka
Max slowed as he got near the forest line. He started to pant and entered the forest to find a spring of water. He approached a small pond and used his gentle tongue to hydrate himself. As he was face down on the pond, he heard some voices a little while a ways. He followed the noises to find most of his pack around a domestic cat. It infuriated him that they hadn't gotten rid of it yet. "What's that thing doing here and why hasn't it been taken care of?" He said harshly holding back taking care of it himself.
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me