Mods, please lock or delete. Thank you.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Tʜᴇ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ -- Open

Postby sugarbird » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Rᴀᴜ I ♀ I Havoc, Nadenza

Havoc, huh? Aptly named. Rau shook her head subtly. "Please.. don't. It would still hurt." she regretted saying that, as she realized he would probably like that. She felt half her size as she gazed up at the wolf. She then heard another set of paw-steps. A tiger. She ruffled her feathers and walked backwards as it approached. How did she manage to make them mad? I guess she really was that annoying. Too afraid to get a negative reaction by flying, she froze in place.

Rᴜsᴛʏ I ♂ I Serena

Rusty finally caught sight of the beauty. He gazed warmly at it. "I.. regret to inform you that you are. This is the Twilight Plane. Beautiful, isn't it?" He gazed his head up to look at the night sky for a brief moment before looking back down. "Oh. Heh. It's fine. I was confused when I first came here, too." Rusty gazed behind him slightly and wondered about the crow and the wolf.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Kyla- female- wolf- tags: everyone

“Listen everyone, I’m sick and tired of you all saying what a great place this is but it isn’t some of us want to be free and away from this place and alive again.” She quitened down a little after saying that, she was lonely yet sad because she never knew her family. Kyla curled up and cried she started having a flashback of how she died. Kyla wished they understood her past present and future more but they wouldn’t get she believed.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuniyuni » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 am

🌼 daisy 🌼 female 🌼 shetland pony 🌼 tagged: kyla

daisy had been lying on the grass, her legs tucked underneath her torso and her eyes closed. she felt very safe on this plane of existence, and thusly had no troubles at all falling into deep sleep in a vulnerable position. she was awoken by the sound of crying, however. daisy couldn't possibly sleep through someone crying. she just had to comfort them.

she stood up and shook out blades of grass from her black mane, blinking her eyes a few times to ward off sleep. as soon as she felt awake enough, her ears swiveled about, in search of the source of the noises. daisy found it after a few moments and began to walk towards it. after a minute of walking, she found a crying, curled up wolf. others might have been afraid of approaching a predator that could easily overtake them and eat them, but not daisy. her heart ached for this poor little creature. she gently sat down next to the wolf and said, "what's wrong, sweetie? i'm here for you. you can tell me anything, and i'll help you however i can, i promise."

🐊 winthrop 🐊 male 🐊 albino crocodile 🐊 tagged: open

winthrop was sat in a stream, enjoying the cool against his skin. usually, he would stay in the water in order to combat the burning heat of the sun against his white scales, but he didn't have to worry about that after death. this plane didn't have any sun, which was quite nice for him personally. many others seemed to be depressed by the endless night, their wails and sobs permeated the silence from time to time. but winthrop was perfectly happy. this was better than life. real life was hard, and unbearable. this was peace. someday he would move on to the third plane, he supposed, but for now he was content.
Last edited by yuniyuni on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi im cat or toffee!
im a film student!
i go by they and it pronouns
im gay and love my gf very much!!
i roleplay and collect cute pets
i am an infp
check out my adoption center

yuniyuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:43 am

Kyla-female- Arctic wolf- tags: daisy

“Daisy it’s just that no one understands how freedom works around here. Because they have never been free.” Kyla sighed. “I wish there was a place where I can be free again.. (Kyla is thinking about the third plane.)”
“Daisy! Do you want to be free? Because I know a place where we can be free it’s called the third plane.”
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuniyuni » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:00 am

🌼 daisy 🌼 female 🌼 shetland pony 🌼 tagged: kyla

"i've never been free either, i was always a pet.... but i do want to help you in any way i can. i don't want anyone to be sad here. if they need to go, they need to go, and i'm willing to do whatever it takes to get them there. i've lived my whole life looking out for others, putting them first, and i'm not going to stop now just because i'm dead." she laid her head on kyla's shoulder, very gently, so as to not put any weight on her. daisy wasn't quite sure how wolves comforted one another, but this was how horses comforted one another, and hopefully it would help her.
hi im cat or toffee!
im a film student!
i go by they and it pronouns
im gay and love my gf very much!!
i roleplay and collect cute pets
i am an infp
check out my adoption center

yuniyuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:34 pm

"Ooh, now I remember the stories! My cougar father told me that when you die you get on some plane, you make it to the second one before you have some quest to get to the third and last plane. If you make it you go to some paradise but if you don't, you get fed to monsters. Or.. something like that" She flapped her wings, wondering if they would be able to fly and churred, "It is beautiful, I wish we didn't have to leave.Am I forgetting to say something?" She gazed at the jackal wondering how he got here but now it just seemed plain rude, comparing to how she did. "Oops, where are my manners. My name is Serena, what is yours?"

Havoc snorted and glared at the tiger. "If you knew my past you wouldn't be saying that. How do you feel about being beat everyday? I think I know battle more efficiently, cub and if there's anyone somehow being in pain or battling for eternity it's definitely me. How did you die anyways, did you sink in the bath tub on accident?"

(sorry he's a total jerk, I actually want to slap him. He'll get better later on, the big bad wolf's just facing anxiety)
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Kyla-female- Arctic wolf- tags: daisy/who ever wants to join

Kyla smiled, she liked daisy’s Way of confronting others. “ Daisy I know what we can do. It will take team work, hope and faith in each other but I know we can do it if we try.” Kyla smiled again turning it into a hug of kindness and putting her faith in Daisy. Kyla finally believed in someone. She could finally trust someone.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:06 am

Rᴜsᴛʏ I ♂ I Serena

"Mine's Rusty. Nice to meet you." he barked with a little wag on his tail. "I believe, from what I've heard, they're called "beasts" meant to test you. The scary part is.. they also say that they devour your very soul if you don't meet up to their expectations. I heard they dwell "in between planes." Or something. Pretty spooky, huh? I want to go to the third plane, but I don't know how good I'll do." Rusty looked down at the ground and shifted his paws.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Serena smiled softly, which was kind of hard being an owl but she managed to. "Don't worry", she chirped, tilting her head to one side. "I'm scared to but no matter what, I think I can be your friend and help you get through things. I may have feathers but my claws are sharp!" She hoped that would make Rusty feel better, for she always hated when another was upset. It seemed terrible that everyone so far had died and there were so many of them, it was very depressing to see how many animals who weren't in the plane who got the chance to grow and live longer. At the thought, she felt anxiety. She never found a love or any soul mate but she always longed for hatch lings of herself. AT first the thought sounded foolish but now it just sounded like a wild goose chase. "Is it possible that if you survive you can go to Earth again at the same age as you were before in a random place but it's like your back in normal life?"
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me