Shattered Dreams wolf pack (open. Needs ranks filled!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Shattered Dreams wolf pack (open. Needs ranks filled!)

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Demon

Demon spat on the ground at Bayek's feet "And what makes you think you could something about?" he glared back at Bayek not noticing Senu leaving in a huff. "You better go fetch maggot." in this moment Demon was reminded of a pack, a pack he was apart of only months before he joined riddik. He attempted to kill all the wolves in the pack but fell short when the Alpha and his daughters ran. Demon intended to lay low in Riddiks pack until he successfully hunted down his mistakes. The brute was cut off in mid sentence as he was force on his back by Riddik who attempted to make Demon Submit which Riddik succeeded of course

Riddikstar

Riddik didn't understand why Demon was acting out this way but it was unacceptable. The brute lept on top of demon forcing him to the ground to make him submit. Once Demon submitted the Alpha looked towards Bayek. "If she disobeys me and my wishes for avoiding the no-furs it will be the both of you that carry the weight of punishment understood?" he demanded without yelling. He trusted they would heed his words but god only knows what the true intentions of his pack mates are. Riddik had demon pinned for only a little while longer, he was released moments after Riddik finished talking.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shattered Dreams wolf pack (open. Needs ranks filled!)

Postby Pochi » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:12 pm

III Striker III Fighter III Shattered dream Pack III Open

Striker stretched out his paws, his claws extended out in great strain as he bent down torso first with his hind quarters standing straight in the air. He groaned feeling his back pop and then relax. Striker licked his chops and tasted the dryness in his mouth. Not pleasing, he decided as he rose to his feet and trotted to the watering grounds for a morning drink.

III Storm III Fighter III Shattered Dreams III Open

Storm was an early bird, she had gotten up early before the sun and made her way out to the field, confident that she would make it back before the pack rose to start their duties. She began her stroll back to the pack when a butterfly of blue and green caught her attention. She stopped in her tracks to gaze at the beautiful creature. Almost tempted to follow.

III Tahnos III 5 years III Shattered Pack III Open

Thanos grumbled hearing noises outside his den. Sounded like someone got their butt chewed by the alpha. He awoke but not pleased by the way he had to be up. He padded out of the den to begin his morning ritual.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me