Shattered Dreams wolf pack (open. Needs ranks filled!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Shattered Dreams wolf pack (open)

Postby Kiwi<3 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Bump

ᎡᏆFᎢᎬN
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:21 am

bump
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 am

Riften wrote:Bump

ᎡᏆFᎢᎬN
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shattered Dreams wolf pack (open. Needs ranks filled!)

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Riddikstar

Tags: open - Feeling: Content

The morning sun had shined into the alphas den early in the morning waking him from the deep sleep he was in. He lifted his head then yawned loudly. After the yawn he stood up, shook his ruffled pelt, and then proceded to exit his den to see if other pack mates had risen to the light of the son. Once out side the gentle cool breeze welcomed him to laze about for a moment which he did while he waited for pack members.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Senu
4y & 9m - Fighter - Female - Tags: Bayek, Open

Pale eyes snapped open as sunlight shined down onto the creatures face, a soft growl escaped its chest. As the lupus got up and started to exit the den, revealing the wolf's silvery coat. The lass shook out her coat then looked around noticing that Riddikstar was already awake, along with most of the other high ranking pack members. Tinted tan ears perked as another creature called," Senu come join me!" The canine smiled, then trotted over her tail wagging slightly.

Bayek

4y & 9m - Delta - Male - Tags: Senu, Open

The male hadn't been a wake for long when Riddikstar exited his den, the bi-colored brute had been laying next to his den. He gave the alpha a curt nod in greeting, then looked up as his sister walked out of the den that the fighters slept in. A smile made its way to his jaws as he called," Senu! Come join me!"
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Riddikstar

He stood when bayek greeted him politely. The alpha returned the gesture right after Bayek called for his sister to join him. "Good morning Bayek. How was your sleep?" Riddik sat back on his haunches looking expectantly at Bayek. Senu approached after called she seemed to be in a rather fine mood which is always nice. He was being formal to his pack mates he had news that he needed to share.

Demon

Demon cared not about making his way i to the pack grounds. He hid himself far back jn the fighters den waiting for Riddik to call upon him. The brute had only slept lightly through the night he still seemed to be exhausted. So he was on edge and would not deal with any trash talk from others.
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 pm

✖ ✖ ✖
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Voyage // Male // Mood: Drowsy // Tags: Open

The warm sun shone against Voyage’s coat, he was never one for sleeping in shelter.. he always could be found tucked tightly against a tree, his back pressed against the rough bark. He peeked one eye open, blinking into focus as his tongue rolled from his mouth in a yawn.

He stood to his full figure, a hulking size for a wolf his age. He was a bit older than everyone in the pack, with the grey speckles around his muzzle to prove it. His muscles, even in his grey age stood out against his legs, he sported a bulking belly as well. Voyage shook out his pelt, the dust from the night before spilling off his shoulders in a less than graceful move. It was time for him to start his day.

✖ ✖ ✖
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

ᎡᏆFᎢᎬN
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:45 am

Senu
4y & 9m - Fighter - Female - Tags: Bayek, Open

The lupa's body lowered as she approached the two higher ranking wolves, and bowed her head in a silent greeting to the alpha. Once she laid down next to her brother she got a lick on the cheek wich she allowed, but when her brother nuzzled her she bared her teeth slightly. The lass glared at her brother, before laying her head on her paws.

Bayek
4y & 9m - Delta - Male - Tags: Senu, Open

Bayek smiled softly as the two wolves approached him, "I'm slept fine, thank you. How about you, Alpha?" He turned to his sister as she laid down next to her and gave her a quick lick on the cheek and nuzzle, before returning his gaze to Riddikstar. The large brute held back a smirk as his sister bared her at him slightly, but chuckled. He gave Riddikstar an please-ignore-her look.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Riddikstar

The alpha smiled lightly "I slept just fine my self. it was much needed rest." he watched the brother and sister interact with one another he chuckled lightly when he met eyes with bayek's ignore her look. "I have some news i feel needs to be shared right now." he clears his throat "One of our fighters, Demon, Saw no-furs about 2 miles east from us now. Demon stated that it was late when he saw them. They've set up camp so the no-furs will be around for a little while. So i have some rules that i must say. No one--" he was cut off by demon.

Demon

The brute decided to come out from the fighters cave to find Riddik, he did, Riddik was talking with bayek and his litter sister. Probably telling them about what he found late last night. So demon decided to approach. he listened for a moment then cut Riddik off when he began to set down rules. "No one is to leave with out having another by their side, no one is to approach the humans unless provolked, and we certainty know not to lead them back to camp. we get it chump." he snorted sneering at Riddik like come on with it please do something. he locked eyes with the alpha who already looked away.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Senu
4y & 9m - Fighter - Female - Tags: Bayek, Riddikstar, Demon, Open

The lass ignored Demon's words, but got up with her brother giving the black wolf a blank look. She turned her head towards the entrance, and barked," Well I'm going to go look around, maybe see where these creatures are hiding." While she understood that Demon was right, she would not follow is orders. Senu turned to leave, her teeth bared, her fur bristling and a slightly snarl escaping her.

Bayek
4y & 9m - Delta - Male - Tags: Senu, Riddikstar, Demon, Open

As the male spoke Bayek's eyes narrowed, and nodded though he didn't notice Demon approaching. He grit his teeth and came to stand his tail lifting as he did so. "Watch your tone, Demon. You're not talking to some omega or lone wolf." He barked a cold look in his eyes. His lips pulled back in a silent snarl as he glared at Demon. The male turned to watch his sister leave, obviously no longer in a good mood. "Great. Now she's pissed off. Just what I needed."
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me