»»————- WOLF PACK [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Is this roleplay boring?

we need drama
37%
my character is still open/no one is talking to me
21%
i need a recap on everything/i'm confused
5%
other (pm me)
No votes
nope, i'm having fun
37%

Total votes : 19

Re: »»————- WOLF PACK [NEW & ACCEPTING]

Postby ashy jules » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 am

x
      KASKAE
      male | 5 yrs | alpha | crush: open | tags: Arianna/ open
      Kaskae's ears pricked up when Arianna spoke to him. "Sorry," he said gently, giving her a lick on the muzzle. "We don't know if he's dangerous or not. For now, all pups should stay away from him."

ALASKA
      female | 4 yrs | adult | crush: open | tags: open
      Alaska left the others, deciding to go for a hunt. She padded away, heading towards the river.

YUKON
      male | 6 months | pup | crush: open | tags: open
      Yukon laid down in the grass by some trees, closing his eyes. It felt like no one wanted to be near him. He couldn't see why not--he just wanted to have fun. Maybe he wasn't fit to be in a pack. Maybe he should leave the pack when he's older.
all that we see or seem
is but a dream within a dream
ashy jules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:59 am

🔲 | faolan | 🔲
🔲 Tags:Seventeen, pigeon 🔲 Location:Medic Den 🔲 Crush: 🔲 Male 🔲 Beta 2🔲 Thalassokinesis 🔲

🔲
Faolan,though giving pigeon a thoughtful nod at her apology, looked away hastily. He wasn't quite ready to forgive her yet. Faolan gave a small yawn and watched the other's wander around before he lay down his head on his white paws. Falling asleep shortly after.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 am

Senu
4y & 9m - Female - Default Adult - Tags: Bayek & Kairos

Her lips curled back in a silent snarl then barked," I don't think he'll let her join. For one she has no sense of respect, from what little I've seen. and she's rather sassy, and apparently her power is strong. But what about her physical strength, brother?" Senu's pale gaze turned to Bayek, her ears perking up.

Bayek
4y & 9m - Male - Beta - Tags: Senu & Kairos

Bayek rolled his eyes and barked," Don't blame my sister, Kairos. I brought loner back here. She was in a state of shock after she escaped my grasps the first time, and had an injured paw. I know that we can die from going to shock so Faolan and I decided to bring her here. Faolan passed out about half of the way there." He glared at the other beta, then turned his gaze to his sister and barked," She's a stubborn wolf, and your right. She has no respect for pack wolves. I'm surprised that Faolan didn't attack her before I got there." He paused and glanced at Kairos and said," I didn't think she's very physically strong, but she is rather fast. And personally I don't want her anywhere near our pack. But I'm not going to ignore an injured or dying wolf."
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Pigeon|3y/o|Female|Camp(Medic den)|Tags:Seventeen,Faolan

Pigeon followed Seventeen's instructions and sat on the moss bed, eavesdropping on the wolves outside. She understood their concern but was it really that necessary? "Is pack life usually like this? Everyone blaming the other" She asked Seventeen, trying to spark a conversation.
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 pm

oops, accidentally posted before I finished

this is nothing
Last edited by universal song on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Bloodshed
    ---------
    [male | loner | 5 years | fear manipulation | form | tags: Alaska, Timone, Kaskae, Blitz]

Bloodshed tilted his head as he watched the wolves mood swing. He sensed her fear, and his power howled, enjoying it. But he knew he wasn't doing it, as he worked hard for months to keep his power under control. "Um.. Blitz?" He asked cautiously, scooting away from her slightly. "Are you alright?" While another part of him was glad he feared her, he was still skeptical. Never had he seen wolves act like this without the influence of power.

Arianna
    -------
    [female | omega pup | 6 months | sleep manipulation | form | tags: Kaskae]

Ari sighed but giggled when he licked her nose. Jumping around him, she finally settled. Sitting down, her eyes were serious when she looked up at him. "Do you know my parents?" She asked. Certainly the alpha, of all wolves would know. She had been building up the courage to ask for awhile, as she had asked everyone else. "Do they care about me?"

Juliet
    -----
    [female | default | 4 and 1/2 | memory manipulation | form | tags: Chestnut]

Juli watched the younger wolf dash ahead. She waited a moment before loping after her. Chestnut was fast, but her smaller legs didn't have as big as stride. Catching up easily, she smiled warmly. "No worries, I'm right here." She quieted, ears pricking. "Alright Chestnut. Listen, but don't run after anything if you hear something. Tell me what you hear." The quiet breeze blowed, making it harder for even her to hear the small scuffling of paws through the wind, despite practice.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;;

Postby dxrmon » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:37 pm

( ♛ )“SEVENTEEN.”

“ ( female ) | ( medic ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; faolan,heather ) | ( breed; grey wolf ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The medic turned around, sighing at the question. " In some cases..yes. But it really depends on the pack. " she said, her voice soft as she spoke. " That's life though, can't really do anything about it. " Seventeen said as the turned around to get the medical supplies for Heather's paw. She got some vines, cobwebs and stinging nettle. The fae then walked over to Heather, placing down the supplies and getting to work, she placed the vines to reline the paw. Seventeen put the cobweb over the vines to hold them in place as she previously did with Faolan. " Here, eat this " she said, looking up and handing her the stinging nettle leaf and the thyme. It would make the swelling of her paw go down. She then walked over to Faolan, handing him the same things as she had handed Heather. " Here ya go, it will help bring down the swelling...how is your ankle feeling..? " the medic asked, looking down at the makeshift splint that she had put on his paw.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b3nb0t5000 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 am

flamed_writer wrote:
    Bloodshed
    ---------
    [male | loner | 5 years | fear manipulation | form | tags: Alaska, Timone, Kaskae, Blitz]

Bloodshed tilted his head as he watched the wolves mood swing. He sensed her fear, and his power howled, enjoying it. But he knew he wasn't doing it, as he worked hard for months to keep his power under control. "Um.. Blitz?" He asked cautiously, scooting away from her slightly. "Are you alright?" While another part of him was glad he feared her, he was still skeptical. Never had he seen wolves act like this without the influence of power.

BLITZ
      female | 2 y. & 7 m. (wolf years) | omega | crush: open | tags: Bloodshed, Timone, Blitz
      Blitz forced the rising emotion down, and shook her head, as to shake away the feeling. The awful taste of it still lingered, but now it was controllable. Blitz looked around, searching the camp. "We should probably find a place for you to sleep before it gets dark". "Timone, if you're still there... Do you know where he should stay tonight?".

╔════════════════╗

ʙ3ɴʙ05000

hello! i like music (EDM, Punk/Emo, twenty one pilots) and enjoy talking to people (my meyers briggs type is enfp).

gif from wifflegif.com

╚════════════════╝

*edit 10/19/2020
i'm a sophomore now, hoooly profanity this is cringe.
i'm going to leave my profile as is to preserve the cringe.
i might as well add a bio while i'm at it: i'm ben, a highschool student. i think i might be bisexual and i'm an atheist. i enjoy following politics as a progressive liberal. for further inquiries hit up @b3nb0t5000#4625
b3nb0t5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashy jules » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:09 am

x
      KASKAE
      male | 5 yrs | alpha | crush: open | tags: Arianna/ open
      Kaskae's smiled at the pup. He looked up and glanced at Juliet. "Your parents care--er--cared about you very, very much," Kaskae replied. He looked back down at the pup.

ALASKA
      female | 4 yrs | adult | crush: open | tags: open
      Alaska walked into the river, scanned for the area with most fish. She stood as still as she could, waiting for an unexcepted visitor to pop by.

YUKON
      male | 6 months | pup | crush: open | tags: open
      Yukon laid down in the grass by some trees, closing his eyes. It felt like no one wanted to be near him. He couldn't see why not--he just wanted to have fun. Maybe he wasn't fit to be in a pack. Maybe he should leave the pack when he's older.
all that we see or seem
is but a dream within a dream
ashy jules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 am

Ϯ Ꭵ ო Ծ ภ ꂅ
4 yrs | Male | Default Adult | Invisibility | Tags; Bloodshed/Blitz
Timone turned visible, he was laying down on the other side of Bloodshed, "We'll have to ask Kaskae-though he'll probably sleep here or in one of the dens we have."

𝕣𝕒𝕛𝕒
3 yrs | Female | Loner | Shapeshifter | Tags; Alaska
Raja explored the new area, it smelled strongly of wolf so she didn't get too close. She turned into a rabbit and started sniffing around, ignoring the fact that right now she was prey. The forest looked so much bigger when she was smaller, and she loved it! She was now closer to the river, and the scent of wolf was stronger-but she continued to ignore it.
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me