ᴘʀᴇʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs <dιɴoѕαυr roleplαy> OPEN+ACCEPTING

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ᴘʀᴇʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs <dιɴoѕαυr roleplαy> OPEN+ACCEPTING

Postby onionraptor » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:45 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Aeris was heir to the throne. Both of her parents ruled the Tidalturn territory, and every pterosaur that lived there. One day, a Quetzalcoatlus appeared and challenged her father for the throne. Her father accepted, but was easily overpowered, and was brutally killed in front of Aeris. Anyone who defied him was to be killed, and anyone from the same blood as Aeris was to be killed as well. Her mother didn't survive, but her dying wish was for her to fulfill her destiny: "Save the Tidalturn territory." Ever since then, Aeris has been trying to defeat Kronos once and for all, and take back her territory.
Aeris is a strong Pterosaur with a heart made of steel. She only fears lightning. She takes fighting and training very seriously, and doesn't have a big sense of humor. She is not the one to make friends very easily, and she can get very defensive and aggravated. She never gives up, even if it costs her life.
Aeris had a unique power passed down to her from her grandfather: Extreme Speed. She can fly up to 217 miles per hour, and when diving, 275 miles per hour. Her speed is unbelievable, but it is very hard to control, so it is extremely dangerous.
Aeris currently has no friends, crushes, or mates at the moment, but is open for mates and friends!
Family name: Jupetirus
Family Territory: Tidalturn
Current territory: Redleaf Woods (Territory does not belong to her, she is just staying here currently)
onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:06 pm

hanzo! wrote:
Aeris was heir to the throne. Both of her parents ruled the Tidalturn territory, and every pterosaur that lived there. One day, a Quetzalcoatlus appeared and challenged her father for the throne. Her father accepted, but was easily overpowered, and was brutally killed in front of Aeris. Anyone who defied him was to be killed, and anyone from the same blood as Aeris was to be killed as well. Her mother didn't survive, but her dying wish was for her to fulfill her destiny: "Save the Tidalturn territory." Ever since then, Aeris has been trying to defeat Kronos once and for all, and take back her territory.
Aeris is a strong Pterosaur with a heart made of steel. She only fears lightning. She takes fighting and training very seriously, and doesn't have a big sense of humor. She is not the one to make friends very easily, and she can get very defensive and aggravated. She never gives up, even if it costs her life.
Aeris had a unique power passed down to her from her grandfather: Extreme Speed. She can fly up to 217 miles per hour, and when diving, 275 miles per hour. Her speed is unbelievable, but it is very hard to control, so it is extremely dangerous.
Aeris currently has no friends, crushes, or mates at the moment, but is open for mates and friends!
Family name: Jupetirus
Family Territory: Tidalturn
Current territory: Redleaf Woods (Territory does not belong to her, she is just staying here currently)

accepted!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Thank you! I'll begin a while later :3

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴘʀᴇʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs OPEN+ACCEPTING

Postby NIHILEGO SPANKER » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:33 am

Caw|M|Yutyrannus|Tags - Open
- Caw neared a abandoned city, his claws leaving large prints in the moist dirt. "A Human city... It looks deserted, though reeks of prey.. Other dinosaurs" - Caw ran into the city, his nose in the air.... His kind and caring nature disappearing as he got hungrier, His mouth watering in need of food -
If you take me seriously when I'm not roleplaying... Then I can't take you seriously
NIHILEGO SPANKER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 pm

E L E C T R A
She uneasily flapped her wings, and backed up, but remembered that she wasn't going to be prey.. She was a carnivore, and that dinosaur couldn't possibly kill her.. Right? Electra sighed, and crossed her wings, perking her hooked beak up into the air. "Are you serious? What makes you think I can trust a 'passerby'? This is the new era, the new age with old creatures roaming the planet they once owned. If we just pretended like all dinosaurs were safe, we would all be liars, and lying is against my code." She said, with a calm tone. "But, I would enjoy having a friend.. I haven't spotted any food for days, it's just dead, decaying, poisoned life in the rainforest. That's why I came here, in search of shelter and food. I know much about the cities.. I'm Electra, but please call me El,
who are you?" She said, forgetting part of her code, don't trust strangers..
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm

(Can Electra possibly find Aeris?)

[removed]

Aeris perched onto a dead oak tree, grumpily staring at a small herd of Gallimimus grazing on the sunny fields. "If only I could eat that much. at least a Gallimimus chick" She thought eagerly, stomach so thin you could see her ribs. She looked south and almost fell of the dead branch. There, on the horizon, was a giant lake. She staggered to the side and flapped vigorously, gaining speed until she reached the lake. She gazed in awe as she saw Baryonyx using their giant claws to grab fish. "Fish!!"
Last edited by raey on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image removed

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tom.holland » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Uhh..hi! Two things
One; May I be a Smilodon? If not that’s okay
Two; I left my drawing tablet at me mum’s house and I won’t be able to draw a picture for the sign up sheet, is that alright lad?
World Peace ❤️
tom.holland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tom.holland » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:54 pm

username: Lenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
character:Oakaro
image/description:[img]
oof.png
oof.png
[/img]
family members: None
history: Oak's fur was found by some archaeologists and taken to a science lab to be examined some more until.. well, the science experiment to bring him back worked but gave him unusual strength.
powers: A tad bit of super strength
what kind of dinosaur? : Smilodon
personality: Cocky,condescending, sly, manipulative,witty, cunning,sassy, extremely sarcastic,caring (Sometimes)
ally list/friend list: PM me :D
crush/mate: Hahahaha n o
herbivore, omnivore, and carnivore? : Carnivore
family role: He was the second heir to the throne
family territory: The Grasslands
family name: Felidae
territory name: Dry Vigor
questions: Oof I hope Im doing this right?
other: PM me if you wanna be his friend cause he's lonely wheeze also drawing was made by me please don't steal
Attachments
oof.png
oof.png (139.6 KiB) Viewed 16 times
World Peace ❤️
tom.holland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tom.holland » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:57 pm

O a k a r o

Oakaro silently stalked a lone rabbit, his yellow eyes flickering as he got the closer. The black rabbit perked its ears before turning around, seeing the Smilodon pounce and chase after it- of course, Oak caught up to the poor creature quickly, killing the rabbit by digging his visible fangs into its rump and breaking its neck.

Oof.
World Peace ❤️
tom.holland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me