the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Aloy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:51 am

Temeraire|hatchlings|tags:
Noah

"Sure"he said and splashed him and jumped around in the water. "I like this water stuff"he said and splashed in the water more
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am

Twister/Tags Ernesta Jupiter

Twister heard the strange creatures coming, irritated that his nap was being ruined, he wiggled his toes experimentally, feeling that they could safely move again with ease he shot out of the bush and attacked the weird creatures. After launching onto one of the creatures he felt a sharp pain in his side, seeing a long stick with a metal tip firmly jabbed in, he shook the creature he had captured until it's movement stopped. Looking towards the other's the murderous glint in his eyes shone through magnificently as they kept barraging him with their long pointy metal tipped sticks. Getting irritated at them he continued his onslaught of the poor creatures that dared approach him when he was having a bad day.

Noah/Tags Temeraire

Feeling playful he splashed the younger dragonet back full force, starting the biggest water war of the season.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:43 am

Temeraire|hatchling| tags:
Noah

He growled and splashed even more. He soon got tired and climbed out of the water and shook off. "That was fun"she said
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Noah/Tags Temeraire

Noah chuckled and leapt out of the water shaking his fur out viciously. Turning to Temeraire he asked, "What are we going to do next?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Banana Dancer :) wrote:Jessica|Hatchling|Group

The young Hatchling had seen the dragon take off and followed after him, using her sharp talons to grip on to the rocks. Her wings weren’t much help because they hadn’t developed much due to their size. A black shadow flew above her, keeping the light of her eyes. Reaching over the hill, she could see an altercation had broken out but wisely kept out of it. The last thing she needed was to fight right after hatching.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Temeraire | hatchling | tags noah

"We could try to fly"he said and opened his wings and flapped them
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:16 am

Noah/Tags Temeraire

Noah spread his large feathered wings and flapped them as well, lifting slightly off the ground. Smiling to his new friend he asked, "Are you ready to go?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:27 am

Temeraire | hatchling| tags:Noah

He nodded and flapped his wings and flew up into the air
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Thorin//tags: Aphrodite, cave group

The core dragon sniffed, sizing up the mouth of the tunnel at the albino's words. "Hm, I'd like to as well. And I'm afraid so... Here..." The bigger dragon crouched down, doing his best to allow Aphrodite an easy step to the ground. "We could go side-by-side if you need a guide though, and if not then I can go he behind or in front."

___

Ghost//tags: Aesop

Ghost shot Aesop a glance at his words, slowly processing them and nodding in reply. He didn't know why, but the spirit dragon felt that there was something that could help the other dragons communicate with him better. He shuddered, mooting a few feathers in the process. Then, the mostly black dragon hopped forward before looking back to Aesop and nodding to the tunnel again.

___

Jupiter//tags: forest

He golden dragon nodded at Ernesta's observation, finding it true himself. "But it still looks like he got away- we just have to find him." Jupiter brought up optomisticly, peering at the ground. At the sight of the humans- which were at the moment a strange new creature, The caster felt a burning hatred rise in his throat. He couldn't stop the snarl from forming from his lips, though Twister's sudden and vicious attack did leave Jupiter very confused.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:46 am

Moon: tags; Cave group

Moon twitched her ears towards Corky as he neared, almost hissing a snarky retort when he asked what's wrong. "Nothing, I guessed you didn't like being crowded from previous events and gave you some space." She answered, keeping her voice even. "Is there a problem with that?" Her voice became increasingly colder as she finished, flicking her finned tail sharply.

Lynn: tags; Orion

Lynn blinked at him, almost tilting her head but remained waiting for his reply, she went to ask if he was alright when two wings appeared from his back, her eyes brightened happily when he agreed and she bounced on her paws slightly, springing away she chirped cheerfully. "Race ya'!" Before bolting for the exit.

Septhis: tags; Cave group

Sephtis narrowed his eyes, ready to spring into the conversation if needed. His gaze flicked from Corky to Moon as they spoke, noticing how Moon became increasingly colder as she finished her speech, he also noticed the way he tail flicked and her pupils thinned slightly. "Careful Moon.." he growled lowly, casting her a small warning look.

Aesop: tags; cliff group

Aesop grinned at him, padding up to his side. "If Thorin says anything just try to ignore him, pretty sure he is convinced you are evil or something." he growled, flicking his tail from side to side, his gaze rested on Thorin and Aphrodite for a heartbeat before returning his gaze to Ghost.

Ernesta: tags; Kasatka//Jupiter//Twister

Ernesta winced, her eyes widening as Twister shot out of a bush attacking the humans mercilessly. Growling, she swooped down. "Twist! Dont- Stop!" She pleaded,
"Get back, their hurting you!".

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me