the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby ItsDuhCutie » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Name:Juni
Appearance: Juni is a very shy Amber colored dragon with brown eyes and wings.
Personality:Very shy and nice. Doesn’t like to kill or hurt anyone
Power:Fire
Extra : Has not learned to fly and has a crush on Fyrian
ItsDuhCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Accepted but could you please move your form to the DT?
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3650239&start=480
Also Fyrian's owner left the role play a while ago.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:23 am

Quince

Stretching and yawning, the wyvern noticed that everyone was leaving, so she spread her massive wings and took off towards the closest group, hosting Thorin, Moon, and Aphrodite.

“Mind if I join you?” She asked casually, never actually getting to have a conversation with Thorin and Aphrodite before, only Moon she had some sort of bond with. She tilted her head, seeing the smaller hatchling run off as she finished her sentence, however, as soon as it clicked that this was some sort of race, Quince let out a playful roar and burst after her, taking off swiftly and shooting behind Aphrodite.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:01 am

Moon: tags; Cave group

Moon smiled softly at Aphrodite's cheerfulness, as she declared a race and streaked off Quince made a reappearance. Raising her head she grinned at the wyvern, nodding with "Sure!" as she streaked off after Aphrodite Moon purred softly, padding after them at a slower pace. "be careful, don't fall into a gap!" she warned, glancing back at Thorin to see if he was coming.
angel413 wrote:
Lynn: tags; Orion

Lynn giggled, swerving to the left allowing him a chance to get to her side, each step was timed perfectly, placed with a delicacy to avoid falling. She grinned back at him. "Oh don't be such a sore loser Orion."
she teased playfully.

Septhis: tags; Cave group.

Sephtis watched Moon as she bounded away, turning to Corky he shook his head slightly, frowning at him. "Dont blame yourself like that, I had a similar reaction when I met them too." he huffed.

Aesop: tags; cliff group

Aesop noticed his slightly more curious stance as he looked at everyone then himself. Tilting his head slightly he looked at Ghost before sweeping her gaze around the cavern. "Your unique in many ways Ghost, " Aesop grinned at the Grimm Dragon. "And that's something you should be proud of."

Ernesta: tags; open.

Ernesta is silently panicking, come interact i guess.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:19 pm

Quince

Quince heeded Moon's warning, instead flying higher, nearly pressing against the cavern's top wall. Being a wyvern made it extremely difficult to run, however her flight speed was surprising. Her crest of spines and massive tail spikes flattened to allow minimum air resistance.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:48 am

Thorin//tags: tunnel group

Thorin grinned. “Then c’mon then! And you don’t have to worry, I don’t think the two of us directly talked.” He recalled, not having strayed too far from his original group of hatchlings. He looked over and froze for a second when Aphrodite started a race. Just as he was about to step in afterwards, the core dragon saw a new and unfamiliar one appear and ask to join them. “Ah, anyone ‘s welcome!” Thorin cheerfully agreed. He followed quickly after the group, finding last place better to keep an eye on everyone, though he was a bit worried about Aphrodite. He didn’t doubt her abilities, no, but he heard that the tunnel was dangerous and she was blind... then again, so was he in the darkness, aside from his glowing, molten markings.

_____

Ghost//tags: Aesop

The young, skull-faced dragonette peered at Aesop curiously, though nodded with gratitude at his words. Perhaps it was his appearance, or his ghostly transport that made him stand out- either way, something was different about him and Thorin at least didn’t seem to like that. After a thoughtful pause Ghost went over and headbutted his companion’s shoulder gently before hopping off towards the tunnel entrance. The last dragon to enter hadn’t noticed him, but he still planned to follow. Ghost’s only concern was how he might scare any of the other dragons who had left, though he didn’t have many optioned with the escape of the rat he had possessed.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:20 am

Aphrodite/Tags All you buggards

Aphrodite sprinted faster hearing the paw steps and wing flaps behind her. Urging herself on she continued onwards through the tunnel. As she raced quite a bit ahead of the others she felt the ground disappear from under her, and landed comically at the bottom of an unseen pit with a loud resonating thud. As she felt around the walls she realized, it was both too narrow to fly out of, and too deep to climb out of, feeling claustrophobic she sat down and waited for something to help her.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:09 am

Quince

Actually completely missing the hole, she continued another few meters until realising the one she was chasing was gone. Turning slowly, she glanced into the massive pit. “Uh, can you climb?” She landed, hanging off the edge using her tail and back legs as support.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:15 am

Moon: tags; Tunnel group

Moon heard the unsettling noise coming from the walls again and shivered slightly, her ears slowly flattened against her head, the spines along her neck raising slightly. As Quince's wingbeats vanished she raised her head, scanning the tunnel again. Frowning slightly she noticed the once dark grayish-white figure of Aphrodite had vanished. She picked up her pace, giving Thorin a small glance. "I think Aphrodite fell!" She hissed, before hurrying up the tunnel towards Quince.

Aesop: tags; Tunnel group

Aesop followed Ghost as he moved towards the cave exit. His gaze raising towards the others, more specifically Moon as she picked up her pace and gave Thorin a worried glance. "Do you think something happened?"

angel413 wrote:
Lynn: tags; Orion

Lynn giggled, swerving to the left allowing him a chance to get to her side, each step was timed perfectly, placed with a delicacy to avoid falling. She grinned back at him. "Oh don't be such a sore loser Orion."
she teased playfully.

Septhis: tags; Cave group.

Sephtis watched Moon as she bounded away, turning to Corky he shook his head slightly, frowning at him. "Dont blame yourself like that, I had a similar reaction when I met them too." he huffed.

Ernesta: tags; open.

Ernesta is silently panicking, come interact i guess.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me