the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:56 am

Thorin//tags: tunnel group

The core dragon initially panicked at the thud, freezing in place with his ears perked. What had it been? It sounded pretty far up the tunnel- had it been Afro? The molten liquid in his horns glowed even brighter at that moment, mirroring his desire to see further ahead of him. It didn’t work with the line of dragons, though, so he gave up and tried something else. “A-Afro? Everything okay up there?” His magmatic eyes met Moon’s at her comment, a knot of worry building in his chest. “Aphrodite, are you or anyone else up there hurt?”

_______

Ghost//tags: tunnel dragons

Ghost watched the ordeal with mild confusion, though he could sense the worry of the reptiles around him. He gave a small chirp and flicked his feathered ears forward, his skeletal jaws clicking together nervously. As he heard and processed what could have happened though, he glanced to his distracted friend and then considered the powers he had discovered just before entering the cavern. He closed his eyes-as much as he could with a skull for a face, anyway- and shot forward as a shadow. The other dragonettes and obstacles were no trouble for him, since he just passed through them, though he was a bit drained as he appeared on the opposite side of path Afro had fallen into.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:30 am

Aphrodite/Female/Dragon/Tags: all dem tunnel dwellers

Aphrodite looked up at Quincy, sighing she responded, "I don't think I can?" She tilted her head quizically as Thorin called out to her, yelling back dramatically, "Oh yes Thorin, the whole tunnel has collapsed and rats have taken over the world!" She was trying to lighten up the situation, to no avail. She responded again, more seriously this time, "No.. I fell into a hole of some sorts.." She shrugged nonchalantly, not noticing Ghost's presence.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:23 am

Moon: tags; Tunnel group

Moon managed to get up to the gap that Aphrodite fell in without tripping or falling down a hole herself. She blinked down at the gap, the appearance of Ghost made her jump, flinching away with a quiet hiss of surprise. Her spines flared up sharply as he stood there, flicking her ears down with a frown. "Are you hurt?" she turned her gaze back to the gap, blinking down at the white figure of Aphrodite .

Aesop: tags; Tunnel group

Aesop blinked as Ghost vanished and quickened his pace, ears flattening slightly, he edged closer to the wall until his wing brushed it lightly, his gaze flicking from the ground to the roof. Being alone was riskier than being together, for if he fell he might not be found and could very well get injured like the small Blur dragoness back in the cavern. He picked up his pace though until he was just behind Thorin.

• Lost~Shadows • wrote:
Lynn: tags; Orion

Lynn giggled, swerving to the left allowing him a chance to get to her side, each step was timed perfectly, placed with a delicacy to avoid falling. She grinned back at him. "Oh don't be such a sore loser Orion."
she teased playfully.

Septhis: tags; Cave group.

Sephtis watched Moon as she bounded away, turning to Corky he shook his head slightly, frowning at him. "Dont blame yourself like that, I had a similar reaction when I met them too." he huffed.

Ernesta: tags; open.

Ernesta is silently panicking, come interact i guess.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:35 am

Aphrodite looked towards Moon's voice. After checking herself quickly she responded quietly, "Yeah I think I'm okay, just a few bumps and bruises from what I can tell..." Aphrodite sighed quietly to herself, sad she ruined such a playful mood.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 am

In the dim light of the tunnel Moon frowned, she curled her tail up to her side. "Think you can fly out?" she called, twitching her ears forward and towards the shuffling of Afro. She was quick to become uncomfortable as the shuffling of the albino became muffled by the same noise from before. Scuttling.

Aesop blinked at Moon and Aphrodite he frowned, he noticed how Moon became tense, edging past Thorin he touched the dark dragoness' wing with his own, giving her a concerned look. " You alright Moon? You are shaking.. Badly. "

• Lost~Shadows • wrote:

Lynn giggled, swerving to the left allowing him a chance to get to her side, each step was timed perfectly, placed with a delicacy to avoid falling. She grinned back at him. "Oh don't be such a sore loser Orion."
she teased playfully.

Sephtis watched Moon as she bounded away, turning to Corky he shook his head slightly, frowning at him. "Dont blame yourself like that, I had a similar reaction when I met them too." he huffed.

Ernesta is silently panicking, come interact i guess.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:56 am

Aphrodie expanded her wings, noticing that she couldn't expand them fully in the narrow hole. "I don't think I can?" She tilted her head to the side and asked Moon, "Why?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:43 am

Hissing under her breath she leapt away from Aesop, the spines along her neck raising slightly. "I'm fine." She snapped, shaking herself and looking back towards Aphrodite. She frowned silently, thinking to herself. She didn't want to freak out the younger dragonet but telling her there could quite possibly be something lurking around here that could attack them. She shuffled uncomfortably and tilted her head at the white figure below her. "it would've been the quickest and easiest way to get you out, the hole is to deep to grab you, for me at least, but then again I'm smaller and weaker than the others here." she replied evenly, "Anything to grab on to, to pull yourself up?"

Aesop frowned, his gaze flicking over the tense form of Moon. He noticed how when she spoke, although with an even voice, she seemed uncomfortable speaking her weaknesses and faults, she was lying about something. He lashed his tail across the floor before looking back down at the white figure and carefully inched forward towards the gap, peering down.

Ernesta slowly sat up, her ears flat against her head, she stated at the ground twitching her tail quietly. The once wet rock had become dry quite quickly, as her now colder form was once heated up in her panic. She turned her head towards the tunnel in curiosity.

• Lost~Shadows • wrote:

she teased playfully.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me