the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:24 am

Lukas//tags: Fyrian, Strike

The crystalline material that has Lukas' eggshell felt icy to the touch when Lukas push against it with his talons. He didn't mind the temperature though, considering his extreme discomfort of being wrapped up in such a tiny amount of space. His searing blue eyes blinked softly, immediately drawing to a visible flash of blue light outside. The shell was translucent to see that, at least, though whatever had made it was invisible to the young dragon. Barely afraid, Lukas tried again to push against the thick coat of ice. He snorted loudly when it didn't work and then set to prying his hind legs into place next to his front. This time it worked when he gave an energised kick and the shell shattered with a pop. A soft hiss played from Lukas' mouth as it did so.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Quince/Hatching/Tags: Everyone,

The small wyvern suddenly jolted against her egg. Wyvern eggs were extremely tough to stop the elements from damaging the hatchling. Quince scratched against the shell with her sharp claws, and as she got more frustrated, she spat a small bolt of lightning from her mouth, that seared the inside of the egg. Unhesitatingly, she dug her back claws into the crevice and shot out a piece. She was slightly scared by a hiss.

She pried the rest of the shell open with her front claws, and finally burst out of the shell. She immediately fell to the ground, shocked by the sudden light. Slowly and shakily, she stood up, opening her slit eyes. She was surprised to see other dragons that certainly weren't wyverns. Soon, the wyvern fell once more, getting ahold of her legs. She soon learnt that her front arms were most comfortably placed underneath her. Feeling more confident, she reared onto her back-legs, flapping her large wings. Immediately, she knew what to name herself. "Quince; the grey queen." She thought. She surely liked how it sounded.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:04 am

Calemvir
Newborn
Tag(s); all
There wasn't just one icy egg in the bunch. When fully grown, he would likely recall this moment as the moment of his vivid memory forming. He couldn't quite open his eyes yet, but he knew one thing was true; he had to get out. He needed to stretch his limbs, and suddenly he found the strength to kick. One, two, three, he kicked with all his infant might. He lashed out fiercely but gave himself time to rest as well. The sickly wet sound of membrane ripping shot through the air as a piece of shell popped out of place, letting light flood into his reality. After that it was easy. He ripped open a wide enough hole and crawled out, finally able to open his eyes. And he immediately hated it. It felt nice and cool in his shell, but now it was way too hot. He needed to get out.
However, a flash of blue light caught his attention. A blue serpent and another hatchling seemed to be trying to interact, but that didn't concern him. He coughed, and suddenly a burst of comforting chill came from his jaws. It covered a rock and froze on it, the air around the ice becoming super cold. The hatchling huddled around this ice, while he observed the others around him.

Mara
Newborn
Tag(s); All
The egg, while without patterns, warmly reflected the magma's light. However, if a sentient being were to come across the egg, a sinister chill would be sent down their back, seemingly without explanation. Instinct kicked in, telling the young dragoness that it was time to move. She began to kick, but with a strange sense of strategy. Her little feet bumped several random spots of the shell, until...aha! There seemed to be a slightly weaker spot in the shell where she could focus her efforts. There she kicked until the shell gave way and the egg split. She spilled out, followed by the membrane and some liquid, and she shook herself off with disgust. She didn't expect others to be here! She observed as others broke out of their shells, tired with effort. She was already a beautiful and graceful dragonet, a sight to behold.
There was something missing though, something felt wrong. She would figure it out, of course, but for now, she just had to figure out her next move.

Kerlo
Newborn
Tag(s); All
An ebony egg nestled right next to a magma pool, basking royally in the heat. While simple, it had an appealing smoothness to it. Something inside the egg awoke, and loud scratching began to emit from inside. He had to get out! Whatever awaited him out there would be great, and he had to be there first. He pushed and kicked at the shell, nearly knocking his egg into the lava. Fate had smiled upon this hatchling and had given him strength, enough to burst out of his shell that he had known for so long. His first wobbly steps were proud and determined, and he glanced around the cavern. He was sad to know that he wasn't the first out, but he quickly got over it. Instinct kicked in and told him that they were the last, this group right here was destined to take back what was once theirs...whatever that was.
Either way, he had to lead them all. Somehow, some way.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:40 am

Lukas//tags: everyone

Lukas held his head high, though a look of disdain crossed his face at the pang of something in his stomach. What was this? He was far too worn out to do anything about it, as seen by his sprawled out wings and limbs, though he had more than enough energy to shake his head roughly and rid his mane of cold crystals of frost. As his teal eyes adjusted to the lighting around them and the soft glow emitting from magma in deeper chambers the young dragon could see others of his kind breaking out of their shells. Less than eager to do so, he pushed himself up into a sitting position and looked down to examine himself. He was a swirl of light blues and blacks; his main scales were striped with two very similar shades of light blue, though the fluff that trailed up his back and the soft leather and feathers of his wings were as dark as the walls around them. Lukas tried with little resistance to stop the automatic movements of his jaws as they opened to a yawn, which had also provoked a throaty but high-pitched purr-like sound.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:28 am

Quince/Tags: Everyone.

Quince seemed slightly shocked by the high pitched sound, tilting her head in curiosity. Slowly, she approached where the noise seemed to be coming from. Her eyes settled upon Lukas. She tilted her head slowly, unsure to make friend or foe. Although she was large for a hatchling, she was slightly worried and confused on what they could do. She sat down, around 10 meters away, and gave him a wide-eyed look.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:55 am

Lukas//tags: everyone; Quince

The striped dragon, as quickly as his instincts allowed him, snapped his mouth shut. The yawn and sound he had made had clearly come without warning even to him, and he was not exactly happy about the invisible force that had rendered him unable to control his own movements. He stood up fully now with legs still shaky from the process of breaking his icy shell; it was almost an effort to prove that he could, in fact, control when and how he opened his mouth. This part was proven by the quick snaps of his jaw, though that was mainly him getting used to using them. Out of the corner of his eye, the hatchling noticed another dragonette staring at him with wide eyes. Arching his neck to look back at her, Lukas tilted his head to the side. Something in his head sparked at that moment- and though the young imperial didn't know what it meant or how to use it, he tried it on Quince.
"???"
His telepathy had only conveyed his questioning as opposed to words, likely from his inexperience, but Lukas did feel an energy overcome him that he didn't fully understand. Did the other dragon get his unintentional message?
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:15 am

Quince/Tags: Lukas

She was surprised by the sudden voice in her head, standing up with haste. She merely tilted her head, deciding to try something. "Who are you?" She thought, slightly hesitant if he could reals her thoughts aswell. Her rigid posture had now become a rather friendly stance, her massively barbed tail swinging softly with her wings comfortly placed beneath her.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:33 am

Lukas//tags: everyone; Quince

Lukas' ears flew up at Quince's sudden movements, his own wings lifting in alarm while his tail swept the floor behind him. His legs were poised in an almost excited crouch, though he wasn't experiences enough with them to jump or anything of the such. The question that had returned came back as more of a thought adding to his knowledge than speech, though he supposed that it worked the same way. "Lukas... And you?" The hatchling returned, unsure how he had come up with the answer so quickly. It was as if a voice inside him had declared the name, and though Lukas didn't know why, he believed it. His head lifted a bit higher so he could see and he took a tentative step towards the other dragon. Now that his gaze flew across the room, he noticed even more dragons emerging from long-forgotten eggs. "Can anyone else hear me?" He thought to himself- though he turned back to the wyvern upon realising that he had probably said it in the strange mind-speak. Still, if it had been that easy to talk with Quince, perhaps other dragons could have caught on to his 'questioning' that was addressed to the rest of the cavern.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:51 am

:D

name: Moon
appearance: small black dragon with a form built for speed, retractable claws, sharp narrowed snout with blood red eyes. She has soft purple markings on the tips of her wings, crescent moon on her throat. Spines run along her neck but disappear before they reach her tail and she has tail fins at the tip.
size: ( now ) 1 ft when standing up.
( adult ) 45 ft when standing.
flight: still learning to fly (when able to fly, she can fly as supersonic speeds for a few seconds.)
power: Echolocation, a really loud supersonic shriek, purple flames.
crush:[N/ A]
mate: [N/ A]
offspring: [N/ A]
personality: Sarcastic, very secretive , self-conscious cold and bitter but when you get to know her loyal and friendly, but still sarcastic.

name: Lynn "Waterfall"
appearance: Soft aqua blue with different shades of blues and greens, her form sparkles slightly when in direct light. She has small white markings scattered around her form that can glow. Long tail fins and webbed paws, she can hold her breath for up to 10-60 minutes. Her form is built more for swimming then flying, fighting etc.
size: ( now ) 1 ft when standing up.
( adult ) 24 ft when standing.
flight: still learning to fly (swims more)
power: Boiling hot water, her form temperatures can decrease and increase fairly quickly, she can control this.(basically anything to do with water) retractable teeth and claws. Poisonous bite. She can't see into the future but she can see into the past in her dreams or quick visions, she doesn't have control over her past power thing.
personality: Quiet, shy, defensive once she trusts you, she's a very gentle dragon with a big heart, but She can fight

name: Sephtis (eternal death)
appearance: Blood red dragon with an orange undebelly, throat and chin, sharp golden eyes, two fangs that poke out of his mouth kinda like a sabertooth, jagged spikes running along his back to his tail. At the top of his tail he has a razor sharp spine, that us poisonous , spiked crest on his head, jagged claws.
size: ( now ) 3 ft.
( adult ) 96 ft
flight: still learning to fly
power: hypnotism, poisonous sting, he can change his colours (^ that's just what he mainly looks like).
personality: He is a bully, he has little to no care for anyone else, cold and cruel. If he lets you in, good luck with that though, he is a rather kind dragon, he can be a good friend.

name: Aesop. (Unclear.)
appearance: Smokey gray dragonette, a few of his scales are tinted brown, silver spines//spikes, long, jagged claws, fangs that jut up out of the upper and bottom lip, brown leathery under wings, long black curved wings, bulky form, spines along his head, two curve down around his eyes, small beady black eyes, small ears, forked tongue.
size: ( now ) 3 ft.
( adult ) 67 ft
flight: Powerful wings, but he flies pretty slow because of his bulky form.
power: Thick Orange fire, mud can make his form heal quicker. (kinda like the mudwings in W.O.F)?
Crush:[N/ A]
personality: quick thinker, his plans are great but he has trouble speaking. semi-mute. Even though he has a form built for fighting, he remains to himself, shuts others off, and remains observant. he is a silent dragon, But he does his best to help others.

(I might think of something to add to this later, as I'm quite busy at the moment. Sorry!)

Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:51 am

name ; Kondor
age ; newborn
gender ; male
description ; dark purple with black under armor and black horns, he has darker grey wing membranes and his claws are white. his eyes are a light blue. he has two horns on his head, one that wraps around his head and curls down the side, and the other one curls up into the sky.

build ; his legs are as thick, his neck is long and it curves in an arch, he has a sturdy tail, that's longer than the average tail and his head is shaped like a bear. he has a broad chest, and sloping shoulders.
size ; hatchling- 1.5 ft, juvenile- 40 ft, adult- 60 ft
power ; lightning & thunder & fire-breath
personality ; possessive

crush ; none
mate ; none
offspring ; none
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me