All Animals • Very Chaotic RPG • OPEN TO ALL

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: All Animals • Very Chaotic RPG • OPEN TO ALL

Postby Cruxich » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:56 am

▷Merla◁
▷ Meer-La ✰ Female ✰ Crow ◁
▷ Mood: Sleepy ✰ Action: N\A✰ Talking to: Yumao◁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As she waited for the black lab to speak, Merla heard another voice. More creatures? Couldn't she just have some peace and quiet to get a bit of sleep?

When she finally noticed the rabbit on top of the rock, it caught her by surprise and she squawked in alarm, jumping back and puffing her feathers out to make her seem bigger. Merla relaxed though when she realized bunnies are pretty harmless.

"Er, hello there."
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Thorn of Dead Briar I Male I Wolf I M: None IC: None I Tags: None
Thron lay on his stomach, covering his muzzle with his fore paws. He let out a soft moan as sunlight drifted into his small shelter, like golden strands of shining seaweed, seeping between his mud brown paws. The sunlight bounced off his bracelet, reflecting a pattern on the rock wall. ``Remind why we're off on this little 'jovial jaunt,' you speak of?`` He growled softly, casting a 'are you serious?' Look over his shoulder at Shine, who had snagged his tail tip on her silver-White claws. Shine tugged again, harder this time.

Shining Light at Sunset I Female I M: None I C: None I Tags: None
Words words words, ect.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niiflheim » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Insight • Female • Ragamuffin • Open

The fluffy brown and white cat stretched lazily in the sun, her tail wrapped snugly around the foot of her brother, Motive. It seemed like a good day, getting away from her duties. She took off that stuffy golden necklace that the royals wear, letting her fluffy white fur air out. Motive seemed content as well, his sharp claws diligently scratching at that piece of bark he’d been carving for moons now. He would occasionally stroke Insight’s long tail, smile at her, then go back to his work.
Heck- I don’t know what to put here. I guess it’s still a WIP?
Niiflheim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 am

Misty - Female - Unicorn
Misty approached two cats that seemed to be lazily enjoying the sun. "Um... hi there," said Misty. "It's a nice day isn't it?" she hoped she didn't alarm the cats, considering they were much smaller than her.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niiflheim » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:31 am

Insight • Female • Ragamuffin • Misty • Open

"Oh, yes." the female cat replied. "It feels nice to get away from our duties." Motive nodded to the unicorn. "You are not from our city, are you? I've never seen you before.." She stuck out her brown spotted paws to the creature. "My name is Insight, and this is my brother Motive. We come from Astor."
Heck- I don’t know what to put here. I guess it’s still a WIP?
Niiflheim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 am

"Oh, nice to meet you guys! I come from the countryside meadows of Aztheriah, and my name is Misty." replied Misty. "I just came up here to meet with some other medics. It's a really nice place here, though!" Misty looked down at her clock that was on a bag around her neck, realizing she had to leave soon. "Oh my... it looks as if I already have to go. See you guys, it was nice meeting you!"
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Name: Liz
Species: Flamingo
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Liz is a generally introverted flamingo. She's not a fan of large crowds but likes being with close friends. She's really sweet, but to strangers she can be cold and unforgiving.
History: Average.

(This is the form for my irl friend who's new on CS, her name is J.berriezzz (she was having trouble posting the form so I did it for her, hope this is okay!))
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J.berriezzz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Liz walked up to another flamingo, she did her best to say hi but ended up running away.
J.BERRIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
J.berriezzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:29 am

Taichan-Sorcerer-???- Tag(s); Merla and co.

Hailing from the northernmost country of Beil, appeared a sorcerer on the run. The 'thing', as most animals outside the country, would call him -even some inside would as well- had hidden under a bush for most of the day while border officers relentlessly searched for him. He didn't know how it quite happened. He never intended to do that to the prince, but things had gotten a little too rough and...well, he'd been lucky to get out of the capital in one piece. Now he found himself in one of the warmer countries, the name of which he didn't bother to recall. The other nations would hear about this soon, he was sure. The King of Beil was always one to take things to the extreme.

Surely, the kingdom's most elite sorcerers would be on his tail. Well, the most elite now that he was an outlaw because he was of course the most powerful Beilenese sorcerer out there. If he used any magic, he could be traced. So, he had to make his escape on foot. Coming from a privileged background, he wasn't used to this at all. So, after a while, he collapsed on the ground, panting, with his cloak billowing around him and his staff on the ground. He didn't bother to notice that he fell in front of a group of civilians.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:42 pm

20 in Human Years

Breed
Unicorn

Appearance
Black coat, black mane and tail, deep blue eyes, silver horn

Power
Can manipulate shadows, read minds

Personality
Kind and loyal. Never takes advantage of his powers. Grumpy and solemn. May hold grudges for some time.
Last edited by Starwindrider on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me