Mods, please lock or delete. Thank you.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: --Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wᴀʀ-- (Open)

Postby sugarbird » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:46 am

Buttons I ♂ I Giant Valley >> Marketplace I Open

"Ah, it seems he did. Those yours, son?" he asked. The customer nodded, and he received his stuff. "Boy, what a load. The statue itself is in good condition, along with the rest. I'd say.. 400 or so for the whole thing? Maybe more depending on the book's age," He looked over at the dragon behind them. "Thank you, miss. Feel free to browse." He paid his customer some gold, and waited for the book's age.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Qᴜᴇsᴛ-- (Open)

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:26 am

Fenley | Male | Location: Giant Valley | Tags:Buttons, Zelenia
"Well I revived the books at an auction a couple years ago... I was told they were around 100 years old, but I dont have a way to exactly check." he told Buttons. Looking over to the red and yellow wingless dragon he acknowlaged her "Thank you so much! I guess I must not have seen them fall out of my crate! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you as a way to properly say thank you." He smiled at her gratefully. He turned back to buttons "I don't think I'll sell that statue actually, I hope that's alright" he grabbed the statue and gave back some of the gold.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx֍ Rainy | They/Them ֎
xxHello! I'm Rainy/Rainbow but I'm okay
xwith being called pretty much anything.
xxI'm an artist that draws a variety of stuff.
xI'm also a pretty rusty roleplayer ^^;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSee my art & characters here:
xxxxxxxTwitter
xxxxxxxxxxxToyhouse
xxxxxxxDeviantart
xxxxxxxxxxxInstagram
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lukina » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:49 am

|| Zelenia || Female || Giant Valley/Marketplace || Tags : Buttons, Fenley ||

Zelenia smiled warmly at the two at their thanks, her tail swaying slightly behind her in contentment. "You're very welcome." she responded. She then looked down at her claws for a moment, as Fenley's next words rolled around in her mind and she shook her head. "You don't have to do anything to show your gratitude. I'm just glad they go back to you in once piece." she smiled. Zelenia glanced at the things in the store, waiting for Fenley to say something or protest like some others did. It was true though, she didn't expect to get anything in return for her act of kindness, she liked helping others and returning things that had become lost or accidently dropped.
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:36 am

Snowcone I ♀ I Giant Valley's Outskirts I Open

Snowcone flew over to the outskirts, and rode the wind to find any prey that may be out and about. She seemed to be lacking any luck, until she came across the same herd she spotted earlier. She squeaked a little in joy, and quickly found a target. A young elk, maybe a fawn followed its mother around but lagged behind just a little. Just enough. She still hovered above to wait for an opportunity to strike, and the fawn eventually was too distracted eating grass when its herd had already begun to move on. She fell downwards like a speedy bullet and landed between the fawn and its herd. It noticed her right away and tried to run off in the opposite direction of its mother. That was the last foolish thing that the fawn would do, as Snowcone pounced on it and quickly snapped its neck. Her mouth was already watering. The fawn was small enough to carry in the air, and she brought it back home. She set the carcass aside and skinned its leg to tear off the meat. She then placed it in her furnace in the back corner of her home after seasoning it with herbs and spices. She let it cook and felt the warmth slowly overtake the regular coldness of the air. It wouldn't stay like that for long. While she waited, she dragged the leftovers outside to her "food box" and placed it in the once empty box, locking it afterwords. The rest would be her lunch.

Buttons nodded and took back some gold. He examined the ink of the books to make sure it was genuine for the time the book was crafted. "100 years each? 50 or so. That'd leave you with.. 380 altogether without the statue." He paid his gold and bid him goodbye and continued to buffer the antlers. His stomach rumbled, then he remembered why. The elk meat. He took a small break from it, and went to fix his meal. The size of a buck's thigh was big, but barely small enough to fit in his run-of-the-mill furnace. He cleaned his claws and rubbed the meat with his favorite spices. Once that was done, he returned to his work.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

───────────────────────

Character is mine

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Heckin' Geckin' wrote:
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Heckin' Geckin'

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Fubuki

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male

Aɢe; 300

Pᴏᴡᴇʀs: Fubuki has the ability to create snowstorms with ease. He can also create ice with a single touch.

Pet's name: Fubuki

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ( but also kinda description ): Fubuki, has eyes, however, he sees heat, not color. So he is a little scrambled when interacting with water, plants, rocks, and bugs. He is solitary, but very strong. He is not shy, however, he loves those who are close to him more then those who aren't. He is part of the Giant valley, however, He lives high in the mountains.

Tʜᴇ Gɪᴀɴᴛ Vᴀʟʟᴇʏ/Wɪᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅ: The giant valley
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Heckin' Geckin

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Agma { Meaning '' Devil '' }

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Nonbianary

Aɢᴇ: 200

Pᴏᴡᴇʀs: Agma has the power to posses all things, Get in their head and slowly take them over, Agma also has the power of fire.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Agma is a horrifying beast, As well as a pest. Agma is very impatient, And will destroy if it doesn't get it's way. However, this is whenever it is truly nice. When it is mad it becomes a massive beast of fire and pain.

Tʜᴇ Gɪᴀɴᴛ Vᴀʟʟᴇʏ/Wɪᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅ: The withered wood

Fubuki is accepted, but Agma's power is a little too OP. Whenever something has the ability to posses all things and overtake them, I do find it overpowered. I had Zira do something similar to that, but I changed it.

Maybe give him a different power? c:
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

───────────────────────

Character is mine

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Fenley | Male | Location: Giant Valley | Tags:Zelenia
He smiled at zelenia's modesty "Well if you ever need anything I have a shack that isn't too far south from here. Its nearly impossible to miss. There's a tapestry on the front that looks exactly like my wings" he said as he pointed at one of his outstretched star-stitched wings. He walked out of the shop with his bag of gold and staute in his apple crate. He kept walking aimlessly until he found a mostly empty street, where he set down the crate and grabbed his statue. Cradling the staue in his arms a blue-ish glow surrounded it for a second as it began shaking. A loud creaking noise erupted from the statue as it jumped out of fenley's arms and onto his shoulder. He chuckled and began talking to it about the two new dragons he had just met. "Sorry about dropping you bud! It's not my fault some freak wind blew me over! I wonder where it came from anyways..." The statue was holding his bag of gold while it made muffled creaking noises trying to respond. He kept walking and talking aimlessly paying no attention to the strange looks others gave him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx֍ Rainy | They/Them ֎
xxHello! I'm Rainy/Rainbow but I'm okay
xwith being called pretty much anything.
xxI'm an artist that draws a variety of stuff.
xI'm also a pretty rusty roleplayer ^^;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSee my art & characters here:
xxxxxxxTwitter
xxxxxxxxxxxToyhouse
xxxxxxxDeviantart
xxxxxxxxxxxInstagram
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lukina » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:38 am

|| Zelenia || Female || Giant Valley/Marketplace || Tags : Buttons, Fenley ||

Zelenia smiled warmly. ”Thank you, I may do that.” she said just before he left. She went back to browsing the items in the shop, as Buttons went to go eat something. There were so many interesting things in the shop, any thing that sparked, just a bit, would catch her eye. She had always liked things that sparked in any way.
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:07 am

Snowcone I ♀ I Giant Valley's Outskirts I Zira

Snowcone wistfully grabbed a whiff of her meat as she waited, and walked over to take another look. It was done. She blew ice cold breath over the coals to stop the heat, and gently dragged it out onto a tray. Her tail twitched with excitement, and she blew on it to cool it down. With that, she carefully picked up the meat with her claws and bit down, tearing a chunk off and chewing it dreamily. As she continued to eat, she heard a swooshing sound just outside her window. She looked out, but saw nothing. She looked back at the meal, and opened her mouth to take a bite, only to screech and jump back in fear at the sight she saw. It was a large, black and orange dragon with messy stripes running down its wings. Where in the world did it come from The sharp voice was feminine, and it pointed at her with an outstretched claw. She backed away as the other berated her, and she made herself look twice her size by spreading her wings and ruffling her feathers.

Buttons watched as the blue dragon walked away with.. a sentient statue? He removed his glasses and watched in awe as the thing popped to life, and actually responded to his friend. Odd. He chuckled a little at the sight then returned to the antlers. Their stubs were just about done, and he buffered them more until they were completely flat. He dug around in one of his drawers until he came across a blank plaque. He grabbed some heavy-duty wood glue and pasted the antlers on the plaque with care. After standing around for a few minutes, they finally settled in, and nothing could brake them apart. Buttons used his magic to lift the newly made trophy and examined it from afar. Everything looked fine. He moved it over to a rack on the wall that was adorned with other heads and antlers, and placed it gently on a bare nail. He headed back over to the furnace and found the meat to be done. He picked the meat up and placed it on a tray then grabbed a fire blanket, suffocating the fire. He brought the tray with him to his desk, and had to use a fork to eat, as his claws needed to be clean for a job such as his. He ate a small bit at a time while waiting for any more customers.

Zira I ♀ I Withered Wood I Snowcone

Zira walked towards the dragons with a confident gait, and watched as they pitifully scrounged any bit of land they could for mice or anything of the sorts, some arguing and fighting over little bugs or shrews they found. The dragons that stared outside the outskirts boarder were looking out there for a reason. A mouthwatering scent filled the outside air. The scent of not raw, but cooked game was pungent, and it wafted through the air. Her face grew into a sly grin, coming up with a stingy idea. She knew it would be shameful for any other high rank dragon, but she was the queen. She could do anything she wanted. Zira finally made her presence known with a sharp hiss. The other dragons looked up and ran away, the winners bringing their scraps with them. The rest ran off but looked back into the green fields one last time. She turned behind her to make sure no one else was looking, and flew out into the green fields. The sunlight was repulsive, but that didn't matter. She found a small group of sequoia trees barely inside the outskirts of Giant Valley, but one of them was much farther away, and that was a home of a Villager. The source of the smell. She flew over to it and dove down into the giant shadow of the tree. She disappeared in the blot of shadow, making sure no one else saw her. The inky black shape of her crept over to the wooden door and she slipped herself inside, hopping over into the shadow of a big white and blue dragon. She was gnawing lovingly on an entire thigh of an elk. Before showing herself in her physical form, she slithered over to the other window, and saw a box with the smell of raw meat coming from it. She scowled quietly to herself in jealousy. She had to have the meat. She glared up at the white dragon with invisible eyes, and suddenly jumped up from its shadow, causing the other to fall back in shock. She laughed at the other in amusement, not expecting the dragon to back away in fear. With its abnormal size, she mostly expected a fight, or at least a snarl. "Wow! What a coward!" she teased. It looked back at her in awe and terror, and it ruffled it feathers and spreading its wings at her. It still didn't make a move. "A big dragon such as yourself backing away in fear? How pathetic. Give me the meat." she growled in a threatening tone.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

───────────────────────