|We|Will|Survive| (No longer Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: |We|Will|Survive| (Accepting!)

Postby Sanctus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:55 am

Great! The role play will start in about 15-20 hours! :)
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Name: Rose
Sexuality: straight
Mix of: wolf x fox
Discription(detailed): the image above is a good description though she is much taller and has slimmer legs.
Personality: She is quite the creature. Frisky, flirty and quite the sassy little hybrid that she is, she still can be very sweet and kind.
Other: That's it? :)

[removed]
Name: Miryu (Me-yu)
Sexuality: straight
Mix of: Dragon x lion (or lizard of some sort?)
Description(detailed): The picture above but full grown with a large mane and had black fur with a white chest patch.
Personality: He is just a big marshmallow. Sure he has his heated arguments and stubborn side but hey...he's all about love.
Other:
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: art theft removed
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Name: Crimson
Sexuality: Straight
Age: 21 in human years, I'm too lazy to give him an age in animal years.
Mix of: ( Let's be something d i f f e r e n t ) Emu x Rattlesnake.
Discription(detailed): Crimson is a sight to behold, it's almost impossible to mistake him for someone else. He is a land dwelling predatory bird, standing about 7 ft tall, with muscular legs and a long neck, and can easily break speeds of 40 mph. He is covered crimson proto-feathers, dirty grey scales, and skin, black feather tips and markings, with snow white eyes. He patches of snake-like scales on his feet, neck and around his right eye. He doesn't have any the emu's vestigial limbs, (his wings are completely gone), and has a very long, scaly, flexible tail, which can be used like a whip, and makes a rattling sound when he's annoyed. He also has a fearsome bite, His beak is lined with several exposed, serrated teeth, as well as two elongated, retractable fangs, hidden in the interior of his mouth, which injects a potent venom. If not treated, it can easily be fatal.
Personality: Shown, not told. To make him more interesting.
Other:
Last edited by Cookedsteak on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Alll accepted!
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:26 am

STARTING IN: 10 MINUTES
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:11 am

BUMP

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |We|Will|Survive| (No longer Accepting)

Postby SpotSong » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:47 am

Rose

Female || 7 years || wolf X fox hybrid || Tags;

Rose shook out her fluffy fur. Looking up at the sky and sniffing the fresh air. With a slight yawn she sat down and examined the area. Seeing if there was anyone to speak to

Miryu

Male || 3 years || dragon X lion hybrid || Tags;

Miryu was slightly sleeping. Draping his dragon tail lazily over his slightly cold paws.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:53 am

Reid
tags: everyone

Reid slowly treks on, leading the group of thirteen hybrids. They've been traveling for around a day, and already found so many. He is not so willing to take in many more, unless unable to fend for themselves. He is tired and his little brother is falling behind. At last, he finds a large cave within the canyon walls. It is around 45 by 60 feet, enough to hold all of them. This is where they will stay the night. Hopefully they won't be found. He barks, signaling that he found something. When he has everyone listening he says "We will stay the night in this cave to rest. Maybe even tomorrow too. For now, it will provide us with shelter and safety, okay?" in the distance he sees a small (by his standards) fluffy orange animal, and fear strikes his heart. "Quick! Into the cave! He whispers
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am

Jimber
Jimber stalked towards Ried, her paw let alone was bigger than his head, but she spoke with a soft mew laced with worry, "What did you see?" as soon as she asked she turned to lightly nip at a dragon-hybrids haunches, urging gently for her to go faster as she stopped to look behind at what was following them. "Oh, yes... Was it an Original?" her rumbling voice broke off as she turned golden eyes to look at the den entrance.

Kodiak
The large bear hybrid lumbered into the cave. He felt at home in it's cozy darkness and snuffled around, wandering farther and farther until his black nose hit the back wall. He ran his fur along the smooth scent, kind of like claiming it.

Tierney
As the wolf-dog sprang into the den, her paws slipped on something and she went face down on the cold stone of the cave. She hit her chin, which left her ears ringing. She slowly heaved herself up and made her way more slowly farther back into the cave. She laid down with a pained sigh, resting her head on her paws.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:16 am

Crimson/Male/Emu x Rattlesnake 10/10 best hybrid to exist/ Tags: Open

Crimson stood tall in the open fields the sun shining on his back, putting emphasis on his blood red proto-feathers. He curved his tail to the left, for balance, as he stood on one leg. He used the massive, hooked talons on his scaly feet like a toothpick. Picking chunks of bone and strands of decomposing flesh out of his serrated teeth. He continued to clean his teeth, and preen his feathers, with no fear of what could be going on nearby him.
Last edited by Cookedsteak on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me