|We|Will|Survive| (No longer Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: |We|Will|Survive| (No longer Accepting)

Postby SpotSong » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 am

Rose

Female || 7 years || wolf X fox hybrid || Tags;

The fox X wolf hybrid perked her ears as she caught scent of something. In the near distance. It seemed to rush into a cave with a group. Her ears lowered slightly and her tail fluffed up as well as the rest of her body making her bigger looking.

Miryu

Male || 3 years || dragon X lion hybrid || Tags;

Miryu heard the commotion close to him and blinked open his venemous looking eyes. Blinking them a few times to adjust to the little light shining on his face. Slowly he stood up and yawned. Seeing some creatures close to him he hid deeper in a nook of the cave. Being quiet.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:54 am

Reid
tags; Rose, Jimber, Everyone

"I'm not sure... it was bright orange and fluffy, but other than that I didn't get a real good look. I'm not taking any chances on if they're an Original"
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:59 am

Shane
tags; Teirney

Shane giggles, watching a wolf-looking animal tumble down. Being a little young, he doesn't really know how to be polite so he's not pretending that he didn't see it. (He's a 3 year old.) Laughing, he says You just falled pfft hehehe
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Crimson/Male/Emu x Rattlesnake 10/10 best hybrid to exist/ Tags: Open
He quickly swung his neck behind him, tilting his head to the side, repeatedly snapping his beak to create an eerie clicking sound. His snake-like, slit pupils darted from side to side. He could hear the sounds of other living creatures, he was still hungry, as it took a lot of meat to fill up a 7ft tall bird, but he wasn't in the mood to hunt any big game, but he could at least find a snack. He followed the sound, continuously making clicking sounds as he got closer to the area, to help him pinpoint any small prey. He was led by an opening in the forest, the outside of the small flat area was surrounded by a dense wood, he peeked his head out of the tree line, staring inside the dark cave, and through the thick woods, observing from a distance. There were many animals in his sight, but they all looked too big for him to snack on.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Tierney
Tierney swung her head around to Glare at Shane. "I knew I smelled something edible when I first got here." she crouched low and slowly made her way to the young hybrid, drawing her pink tongue over her pearly teeth. Never blinking, she lunged, but as knocked aside right as her jaws snapped shut over air next to the pups cheek. "Back off Kitty!" she snarled, lunging for the large lion hybrid. She was easily knocked aside, but she knew she was defeated and sauntered off to her corner, grumbling along with her empty stomach

Jimber
The she-cat nodded and lumbered away, glancing up in surprise as laughter rang out followed closely by a menacing snarl. In one bound she was standing over the pup and had knocked the wolf-dog away with a lazy swipe of her paw. "Go hunt like a proper predator." she licked the pup's head and stalked away, her long tail flicking casually.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Jay~ male~ straight~ wolf x husky~ tags open
Jay stood wondering what was going on? Since he was part husky he got quite hot and sweaty quickly. Seeing no water I ran towards anything
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:41 am

Rose

Female || 7 years || wolf X fox hybrid || Tags;

Quickly she rushed down the little hill she was on and disappeared into the Forrest. Sneaking up to the group. When she was close enough she sat down and stared at them. She knew they could probably see her. She didn't want to scare them but they seemed skittish anyways.

Miryu

Male || 3 years || dragon X lion hybrid || Tags;

He squeaked loudly and pushed himself more into the wall. Closing his bright eyes tightly and letting his hackles slightly raise.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me