☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Postby cyrevan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:13 am

𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭

The line in front of you gradually decreases, until finally, you’re at the front. A tall, gray-furred wolf asks for your ticket, and you give it to him. Eagerly, you skip up the ramp and take in the moment. At long last, here it is. Your dream vacation; a ride aboard the grand cruise ship Albatross. You hesitate before stepping aboard; you’ve heard rumors about this area of the ocean, rumors of disappearing boats whose passengers were never found. A person behind you coughs gently to shake you out of your thoughts, and you step through the door and immediately feel the gentle movement of the ground underneath you. The feeling relaxes you, and the thought of all those superstitions ebbs away. You won’t let any silly legends ruin your vacation.

The first three days are wonderful. The weather is sunny and you occasionally spot a few dolphins in the water! The cruise ship even stops by an island for a few hours where you go swimming and buy souvenirs. However on the fourth day, things take a turn for the worse. Cold gray rain pours down relentlessly, and everyone aboard is trapped inside. Dark clouds writhe in the sky above, occasionally spitting out a flash of lightning. Everyone waits, but the storm doesn’t stop. Then all of a sudden, the entire ship lurches and lets out an ominous creaking sound. The intercom clicks on and the captain begins speaking.

“We’ve lost sight of our original route and run into some jagged rock formations. The ship has received some bad damage and is now stuck here. Until we can repair our ship, we need to evacuate everyone onto this island. Although there are buildings in sight, we believe they are abandoned. Our whereabouts are still unknown, but hopefully we can get information soon. We are in no danger of sinking, but just in case, we need to evacuate everyone immediately.”
You sigh. Maybe the legends were true all along.

𝓢𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
An island in the middle of the sea covered in buildings that appear to be abandoned. Image

𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

☁︎Please write at least 3 sentences, and use proper grammar and spelling. Do not capitalize every word in a sentence, I find this annoying.
☁︎Post your application forms and OOC discussions on the Waterlocked Discussion thread to prevent spamming the roleplay.
☁︎Your character must be some form of anthro animal, but don’t feel limited to mammals! Scalies are fine, and so are birds, but be aware that any flying characters still won’t be able to fly away from the island. (if the picture you provide is of a feral character that’s fine but it will be anthro for the sake of the roleplay!)
☁︎Your character may not have any magical powers.
☁︎Maximum 5 characters per person, this may change though.
☁︎Do not steal someone else’s OC when posting your form, if you do not have an image of your character, you can describe it instead.
☁︎Post at least once a week. (if something happens that prevents you from being able to, please tell me! I will understand)
☁︎All of the site's rules apply.
☁︎Your characters in can be in relationships with each other but don't make interactions between them the main focus of your post. It's not a romance roleplay, it's more of a survival roleplay.
☁︎ You can color your text if you wish but only dark colors please.
☁︎Anything Out of Character (OOC) should be posted on the discussion thread. (link below.)

Last edited by cyrevan on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 20 times in total.
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Members

Postby cyrevan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:17 am

𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓼

☁︎ BreezeParadox (Breeze, Fray, and Merrill)
☁︎ xxBoltFangxx (Romeo)
☁︎ atsu (Bean and Crowley)
☁︎ lupophobia (Cynical)
☁︎ Lxnce (Apple and Rose)
☁︎ MagicianOfBlackChaos (Aoalani, Mahato, Siviani)
☁︎ ✾kayla✾ (Coco Liddel and Aisha)
☁︎ Acethekidd (Kai)
☁︎ Geowlett (Mako and Iridiana)
☁︎ TheEpicElephant (Chris, Rebecca, and Heron)
☁︎ rurt (Milton, Reece, and Braxton)
☁︎ Sicarius (Alusia)
☁︎ Shadowloversmoothie (Oak)
☁︎ Slate (Theo)
☁︎ SilentObserver (Zeb)
(unlimited slots for now)
Last edited by cyrevan on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Updates

Postby cyrevan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:19 am

𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓽𝓬.
Reserved.
Last edited by cyrevan on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Characters

Postby cyrevan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:18 pm

𝓜𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

Name: Breeze Paradox
Species: Pine Marten
Sexuality: Asexual (Ace)
Personality: Breeze is awkward and individualistic. She is creative and her imagination will often get the best of her, causing her to be quite an overthinker. She is pretty smart but doesn't always act that way. Breeze has no sense of navigation and a horrible memory for important details, so she gets lost easily.
Appearance: (art by me)
Other: You can make your character friends with her if you'd like, no need to ask. Though not all personality types match the kind of person she would befriend so try to keep that in mind if you do!

Name: Fray
Species: some sort of hybrid thing
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Fray is a decent person to most people but finds it hard to get into a close relationship. He is pretty confident in himself but doesn't trust others very much. He doesn't show his emotions to anyone besides those that are very close to him. Fray is very cautious; he needs everything to be perfectly planned out and calculated before he does anything. He has a hidden fear of water, that only Merrill knows about.
Appearance: Art by kinq (it was made for me during ArtFight)
Other: He is Merrill's boyfriend but they act rather like best friends than a couple.

Name: Merrill
Species: Rat
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Merrill is loud and outspoken about his opinions. He is good at persuading people the first time he wants something, although they stop trusting him after that because he has bad instincts. Merrill needs himself to be known in the world due to hidden self doubt, and has a fear of being left alone.
Appearance: (this is my art, it's pretty old though. Ignore the chains and stuff; he wears them in his canon AU to appear "cool" but he doesn't here. I can't remove them from the image because I lost the original art file.)
Other: Fray's boyfriend, as stated on Fray's form!

Posting is open now!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 am

(oops)
Last edited by xxBoltfangxx on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:39 am

Accepted but could you put your form in the Discussion Thread instead and delete the post you made here? I'd like to keep the roleplay thread clean until the actual roleplaying begins!

I am going to wait for around 3-4 more members before we start.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 am

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten
After the evacuation announcement was called, it was silent for a few moments. Then, chaos erupted throughout the central lobby of the cruise ship. Some were sobbing, others were screaming. A few just sat there, stunned.
“We are going to evacuate the ship in two groups. Everyone here will go with me, and the people on the other end of the ship will go with the captain.” A loud voice called, bringing the chaos to an abrupt stop. “Please stay calm. Everything will be just fine.”
The man who had yelled this proceeded to give instructions to the people around him. Eventually, a few lines had formed near the exit to the dock.
Breeze sat on a couch, fidgeting. Crowds made her nervous, especially when they were panicked crowds, and she was hoping she could wait until at least half of the people were out of the ship before evacuating herself.
Her plans were foiled, however.
“Hey, you!” Breeze felt a firm grip on her shoulder, and looked up to see one of the ship’s crew, a gray-brown hybrid of some sort who appeared to have small horns on his head.
“Yes?” Breeze said cautiously, standing up.
“Get in that line over there.” The man said, pointing. Breeze sighed and obeyed.
One by one, the people in the line climbed out of the door. It was a slow and tedious process, as occasionally there would be a young child or someone very old that needed extra assistance. Eventually, however, it was Breeze’s turn. She passed through the door, feeling relieved as a blast of fresh air hit her muzzle.
A different crew member pointed her towards a lifeboat with room for five. Breeze approached it and attempted to get in, wobbling at first. She sat down slowly and slipped on a life vest.
Now, to wait until the lifeboat was filled up, and sent towards the island. There, the real adventure would begin.

[All of you can begin roleplaying now. Keep in mind, we are currently evacuating, no one is on the island yet and will not be until I arrive there. You do not have to write as much as I did but you may if you wish! Any 4 characters can be in the same lifeboat as Breeze, but I'd prefer if it was 1 or max 2 per person for more of an interesting roleplay. Any questions or forms (for new members) must be posted on the discussion thread]
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf crocodile mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze
Aoalani was extremely hesitate to leave the only home that she ever known. She gave out a mix between a howl and a hiss in sadness. Aoalani then packed a bag of things and headed for the ship. She boarded and stood in line to be assigned to a lifeboat. She was trying very hard to conceal her mix of emotions. Aoalani got assigned to were Breeze the marten was. She'd seen her several times, but hadn't spoken to her, despite this fact. Aoalani got the life preserver on her neck and ready to go. She sat her case of belongings next to her.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:none
Mahatu knew that the evacuation was taking place right now. He sighed and got everything that he needed. Mahatu hoped that Kai would soon arrive as well . He shrugged as he got on the boat. Mahatu stood in line like everyone else to be assigned a lifeboat. Mahatu eventually did. He slowly put on his life preserver and sat the case on his lap. Mahatu kept glancing over to see if anyone else was here yet . He sighed and said nothing.
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags:none
Siviani boarded the boat on the dock. She sighed and stood in line like everyone else to be assigned to a lifeboat. Siviani was frightened for her safety, but soon dismissed the thought of drowning .
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:17 am

Kai||Male|Pan||Chimera||Tags;

How annoying, his way back home was cancelled and now they where going who knows wear.Kai joined the line for the life boats with his bag slung over his shoulder. No phones..or any other devices..this was great. Something was telling him not to go on this trip, but his parents assisted on him going. With a grumpy look on his face, Kai slipped on the life vest in annoyance and prepared to get on the boat. He was mumbling stuff under his breath
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 am

Aoalani/18/wolf crocodile mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze
Aoalani was extremely hesitate to leave the only home that she ever known. She gave out a mix between a howl and a hiss in sadness. Aoalani then packed a bag of things and headed for the ship. She boarded and stood in line to be assigned to a lifeboat. Aoalani was trying very hard to conceal her mix of emotions. She got assigned to were Breeze the marten was. Aoalani seen her several times, but hadn't spoken to her, despite this fact. Aoalani got the life preserver on her neck and ready to go. She sat her case of belongings next to her.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:none
Mahatu looked over to see Kai finally shown up. He grinned slightly. Mahatu waved at him and kind of hoped that Kai got put with him. He didn't say anything to him since he looked irate about evacuating or something. He sighed and relaxed as there was nothing else to do.
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags:none
Siviani finally got a seat in a empty life boat. She huffed and put on the preserver. Siviani remained calm , despite the obvious fear that overwhelmed her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me