Dragon Cave

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Dragon Cave

Postby iikeruwolf » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Dragon Cave

Living Area:

The dragons’ living area has bushes surrounding the area, with caves for the hunters, warriors, and, of course, the leader. The exit is through the bushes, along with the exit.

Dragonet Training:

Dragonets start their training when they become 5 and a half moons old. Leaders have their decisions on what to make of them when they are promoted.

Rules:

Please use the correct spelling for words, I want to be able to understand you if you’re signing up!
Please write at least one line when I start the roleplay.
Grammar isn’t needed, but it helps!
Please at least have colors that go together, like if your primary scale color is blue, have light blue as your secondary.

What permissions each role has:

The leader may bypass orders from anyone; if you dare order them around!

The commander is allowed to order hunters, fighters, and dragonets around. The commander also helps the leader in making decisions, if the leader is willing to listen. They may also order the Dragonets In Training.

Fighters can only order hunters around, if they argue about what they are hunting..

Hunters may help eachother decide what to hunt, depending on how good they are at hunting.

Trainers can order the Dragonets, and the ones in training.

Sign-up form!

Name:
Secondary scale color:
Eye color:
(insert what your dragon can breath here)

Roles

Leader: Skyfire (Red and orange scales; and this is me by the way XD)
Commander:
Hunters:
Fighters:
Dragonets in Training:
Trainers:

Happy roleplaying!
Birk The Chocolate Flower Dragon!

WolfLivez
iikeruwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist