(— ✦ Toxic ☄// Open and Accepting!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

What should happen next?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:55 pm

A battle between Comet star & Tsunami Waters? (But we still need Comet stars' alpha to do it so)
42%
Frostbite (-70 or something)
No votes
Flood
8%
A Lightning storm
No votes
The two-legs (humans) come back and hunt for the wolves
50%

Total votes : 12

(— ✦ Toxic ☄// Open and Accepting!

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 pm

✖️ Toxic ✖️

╔══════════════╗

it's year 2147, dogs are still the same but somewhat Diffrent... After A huge Nuclear bomb attack, The whole world became A dangerous place where humans can stay. The air was filled with Radioactive toxins, making the humans run away somewhere in the face of this earth. Animals still live here, but they're different, making them into a stronger prey. Wolves like you were poisoned by the toxins that was in the air. Putting you to sleep for a couple days. You wake up being Diffrent. though you're not the only one like this but the other wolves in your pack got affected too. Though, only the wolves got affected. They say it's because a certain piece of DNA that was in their body. They were all fused with... Different animals. Some has Snake skin and they're able to put out poisons, some have wings making them to fly above the clouds, some has a fish tail and gills to swim 10.000 feet below. half of the wolves population use it as a normal everyday use, while the rest of the population... Well... Let's just say they'd do anything to claim a new territory
So, which side are you picking?

╚══════════════╝

v.1
Last edited by LATTAEラテ。 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(— ✦ Pack Information 🌊 // Pick your Side

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Pack Information

There are two packs who lives here, which is Comet Star Pack and Tsunami Waters Pack. Each pack has their own history, it describes EVERYTHING about them, from the pack's Personality to its members.

☄ Comet Star Pack ☄

Comet Star Pack was first found by Two pups called Comet and Star. The two were always hard on each other. Because of their parents spoiling them like their boss, it was an easy life for them. Until, their Parents died after a terrible accident. Comet and star had no mercy, making a new pack in the South forest of the city. It was the best pack that everyone could join on. Comet finally turned his back, making them their 'Butlers' as he liked to say it. Star refused this Turn-my-back thing, Making a small Alliance of Wolves to fight Comet's Actions. Though, star didn't have the right time to show her actions. Comet finally found out from one of his comrades, and killed her and her followers at night. At that day on, they became a pack known for getting-its-territory-no-matter-what. After Tsunami Water rise as a new pack, they became more aggressive than usual

☄ Comet Star Pack Rules☄
(Can be Broken)

1. Feed the Alpha and The Beta First, Second the pups and the Elders, Third the Warriors and the other wolves, And finally the Omega
2. If there is any wolf that disagree the Alpha's Command. They will be punished
3. In Mondays and Thursdays The Pups and the Apprentices go out on their hunt. A Warrior will guide them
4. If you see any loners, you have two choices; Capture them or Hurt them till' they're in their edge of their life. Make sure to Bring the loner alive. The next step will be Giving them to the Alpha, and from that step on, The alpha will decide the loner's Fate
5. If you see any Tsunami Waters Pack Wolves, Capture them immediately
6. If you feel you're in trouble, please howl ASAP. Though, we don't have a guarantee on saving your life

🌊 Tsunami Waters Pack 🌊

Tsunami Waters Pack was made by a Wolf called Nami. He lived in a Really bad-situated pack, everyday he would face rainstorms. Until, his brother died in a big tsunami. It was his biggest fear, living alone in a pack who's not in the wright shape is hard, that's why he left his pack to make a new one. He met wolf called Eliza on his trip, they decided to get married and get new offsprings. Years, and years passed by the Pack was going well. The prey were great, the territory was good, less Carnivores. It was great!. Until, a wolf betrayed him. That wolf was from the Comet Star Pack, which was terrifying for them. For months and months they didn't know what to do with him. One night, the Comet star wolf killed nami. They're pack was lost in hope until eliza stepped up, giving their wolves an new era to work on.

🌊 Tsunami Waters Pack Rules 🌊
(Can be Broken)

1. Pups or Offsprings are not allowed to go out of camp until they're Apprentices. Unless, another wolf would like to come with Him/Her
2. Feed the Pups and the Elders first, Alpha and Beta second, the Warriors and the other wolves third, and finally the omega
3. If you find any loners, please stay calm. If they look like a threat to you, you are open to Attack them in any way. But please, do NOT make injuries that will last long. If the Loner is calm like you, you have to choices; neither you Capture them or lead them to the camp (it rarely happens). If you're done doing those two, you may Proceed to the next step. Bringing it back to the Alpha, he will decide the loner's Fate.
4. If you see yourself in Danger, please, Howl as fast as you can we WILL find you
5. The Beta Male will keep you safe during the Any hunting trips, you are free to hunt on your own but please inform the Beta or the Alpha
6. If there is any suspicious act from one of the wolves please tell the Beta or The Alpha ASAP
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(— ✦ Rules 💦// Rules &, who formed US

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:18 pm

✖️ Rules ✖️

one. Please be child friendly,
No Gore or something like that.
two. No Gore,
No Overpowered Characters,
Don't make your
character have more than
two powers. Yes, two powers
is the Max.
three. please
do not post any of your
forms in the roleplay thread,
instead post it Here. If you do
post it here, i will ignore it

and never
accept it until you post it in the discussion thread, plus you get a strike. Once you had three strikes you will be Banned out of here. four. LGBTQ+ Is always fine five. you can't control other people's Character, plus do not kill other people's characters if you do not have permission six. 3+ Sentences please seven. I'll add more rules when i need to
Last edited by LATTAEラテ。 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(— ✦ Ranks 🔥// Big hearts, with Small Ranks

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:18 pm

☄ Comet Star Pack Ranks☄

" Once a Star is Fallen, it is called a Comet. And once a star turned into a Comet, it Can't be Beaten "

Alpha Male (1/1): Name. Player. Pg
Alpha Female (0/1): Win Name Heart. Player. Pg

Beta Male (0/1):
Beta Female (0/1): Win Name Heart.

Delta Male (0/1):
Delta Female (0/1):

Hunters (1/-): Falcon. Omen in stars. Pg 1
Scavengers (0/-):
Spies (0/5): Diablo. aesthetic. . Pg 3 (?)
Flame. totoro. Pg 1
Lead Medics (0/1):
Medics (0/5):

Apprentice (0/-):
Nursery (0/-):
Pups (0/-): Aaron. Midnight08. Pg 2
Taser. Totoro. Pg 1
Blizzard. Totoro. Pg 1
Suki. CyanSakura. Pg 3

Omegas (0/3):

🌊 Tsunami Waters Rank 🌊
" A Tsunami can't be made by itself, unless there is a 6 or above Earthquake is going on "

Alpha Male (1/1): Zelda. Totoro. Pg 1
Alpha Female (0/1): Win Name Heart.

Beta Male (1/1): silent. CyanSakura. Pg 1
Beta Female (0/1): Win silent Heart.

Delta Male (0/1): win grace's heart
Delta Female (1/1): Grace. Midnight08. Pg...

Hunters (0/-):
Scavengers (0/-): lightning. Omen is the stars. Pg 1
Spies (1/5):
Lead Medics (0/1):
Medics (0/5):

Apprentice (0/-):
Nursery (0/-):
Pups (0/-): Rosé. Totoro. Pg 1
Elders (0/-):

Omegas (0/3): Nova. aesthetic. . Pg 2

Loners (2/-): Kamaria. Omen is the stars. Pg 1
Alaska. aesthetic. . Pg 2

Ps: this isn't updated like usual c:
Last edited by LATTAEラテ。 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(— ✦ Weather & Places 🌺//

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:31 am

Weather

Sunny {x}
Raining { }
Blizzard { }
Rainstorm { }
Cloudy { }

Summer {x}
Spring { }
Winter { }
Autumn { }

Morning { }
Day(time) {x}
Afternoon { }
Night { }

🌾Places 🌾

(Tsunami Water) Main Territory, Welcome to Tsunami Water's Territory, the Place here is Guarded Strictly since The Wolves' Den is here. This is where the wolves sleep at, though they don't hang here much often, they usually go to their River inside their Territory
(Tsunami Water) River, welcome to Tsunami Water's River. This is where the Prey pile is located on. Wolves love to hang out here since its off guarded. Comet Star Pack are welcomed here, but only with the permission of the Alpha
(Comet Star) Main Territory, a What looks like a Hot Savannah, but an Actual Demon in Winter. Comet Star lives in a savannah that is actually very cold in winter. Just like Tsunami Water's Main Territory, this place is where the Wolves' Dens are at.
(Comet Star) Foggy Forest, Comet Star's Foggy forest is where The Wolves of Comet Star get ready for their next hunting trip
The Forbidden woods, welcome to the Forbidden woods, here is a place where you could get lost very easily. Pups were Abandoned here, those who found they has a chance to go back to their territory
The Sakura Plains, A Plain with a Big Cherry blossom tree on the middle. Rumors said, this is where star was killed
The Flower hills, a hill full of flowers. Many Wolves find their true love here, but some made bad memories with them. This is where Nami find his first love, Eliza
Last edited by LATTAEラテ。 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (— ✦ Toxic ☄// Open and Accepting!

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Open and Accepting!
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:50 pm

(— ⚡️ Zelda
Male | Alpha Male | Tsunami Waters | 2 Years old | Fish x wolf | Location: Den, Tsunami waters' Main territory | Tags: Open!

He finally woke up giving out a deep breath and exhaling it. He stood up lo
oking at the dens, howling deeply. He walked down expecting the Delta to c
ome, but apparently so not. He splashed himself into the pond near his den,
seeing other Aquatic wolves swimming here too

(— ✦ローズ (Rose)🌹
Female | Pup | Tsunami Waters | 2 weeks old | Space thing x wolf | Location: Tsunami waters' River | Tags: Open!

-- feel free to tag her, I'm not feeling it right now

(— 🌙 Taser
Male | Pup | Comet Star | 5 weeks old | Electric eel x wolf | Location: Nursery Den, Comet star's Main territory | Tags: Open!

Taser was still awake doing his work. He studied all night long just to
Plan an escape route. there was Scratches all over the floor, every detail, eve
ry den every path, all in there. He was tired, yet he didn't wanna five up yet.
it has been his dream to escape, yet again he'll die out there too. He set up hi
s things for the Hunt tonight, knowing the beta will lead them. Will be a big re
sponsibility

(— ✦Blizzard ❄️
Female| Pup | Comet Star | Arctic fox x wolf | 5 weeks old | Location: Nursery Den, Comet star's Main territory | Tags: Open!

Blizzard woke up with a small yawn, he saw his brother looking like
he has been up all night studying on how to escape this pack, plus how to su
rvive today's hunt since its Monday. She sat down and took a quick lick as she
looked at her brother doing everything he could to survive in this pack. The o
there's we're awake yet, only two or three was awake. She looked at the othe
r wolves that seemed to be awake. She saw a shadow passing by, and she kne
w it was the hunters. She finally stood still
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .summer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am

A A R O N
n. name.: ron <> crush.: rose/saki <> breed.: wolf x owl <> pack.: comet star <> rank.: pup <> tagged.: taser & blizzard
██████████████████████████████████████████████

Aaron yawned quietly and stretched before making his way over to the other male pup in the den with him, Taser. He sat down next to Taser and looked down at his plan, impressed. "Have you been up all night working on this Taser?" Aaron asked him curiously, trying to identify the nursery on the map. He soon got bored and started pouncing on leaves, growling playfully. Once he had crushed all the leaves he pounced on Blizzard, gnawing on her ear lightly. He jumped off her and landed softly in the soft dirt in the nursery. He got down into a play bow, wagging his tail quickly and barking happily. He folded his wings down so they couldn't get hurt while he played with the other pups.

G R A C E
n. name.: gracy <> crush.: n/a <> breed.: wolf x fire creature <> pack.: tsunami water <> rank.: delta female <> tagged.: zelda
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Grace's eyes flickered open as she heard her alphas howl. She shot out of the den, tripping a few times due to not being fully awake, and stopped in front of Zelda "Yes, zelda?" she said, sitting down in front of him and perking her ears up to listen. She dipped her paw in the cool water and sighed happily, feeling the burning in her paws go away. She felt like jumping in the whole pond, but she knew it would upset the others who were swimming. She took her paw out of the cool water again and set it at her side, listening to her alpha intently.
.summer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me