Medieval RP (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Medieval RP (Accepting!)

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Plot: In a small town, filled with kind townfolk, but evil such as dragons, demons and horrors unimaginable await heroes on their quest, but in the end, it will be worth it.
Character sheet:
Name:
Role:
Kind or Mean:
Good or Evil:
Animal:
Bio:
Last edited by Dr. Potan on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Medieval RP

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Name: Sora
Role: Kind King'
Kind or Mean: Kind
Good or Evil: Good
Animal: Toucan
Bio: The ruler of the town and all the land around it, he has a daughter who is barely seen but people love, his daughter is in a love problem btw.
Name: Breena
Role: Lovely Princess
Good or evil: good
Animal: Bunny
Bio: One of the fairest princesses ever, she has a crush on Lino but has to marry Dusten.
Name: Lino
Role: Carefree Boy
Animal: Dog
Bio: Breena's friend since they were kids, he wants to marry Breena but can't.
Name: Dusten
Role: Spoiled Prince
Kind or Mean: Mean but a bit kind
Good or Evil: Good, but might turn evil.
Animal: Hamster
Bio: The prince who has to marry Breena, he has a huge crush on her but is very serious about it, if anyone tries to steal her he will make sure he gets her no matter what, he also keeps yelling out to his mother when he is worried and in danger.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Medieval RP (Accepting!)

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:08 am

i still have hope!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:00 am

Name: Kaia
Role: Shapeshifter/Sorceress
Good or Evil: Evil
Animal: Dragon
Bio: Kaia was born to a royal couple in a kingdom far from here. On her way here for a feast, a dragon attacked, but Kaia was the only one who lived, because her grandmother was a sorceress who could talk to dragons. Kaia can turn into a dragon, talk to them, and cast spells.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 am

Accepted!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:16 pm

bump!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umbreon16 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Name: Fetha
Role: Guardian of the Birds is what he says.
Bio: Fetha is a giant silver dragon with a black beak, green eyes, ram's horns and a blue mane. His silver scales are iridescent, but noone knows how he stays hidden. He has green webbing on his wings and blue fur on the top of them and on his ankles and wrists. He's good overall, but has a fear of humans and prefers not to face them. He will if he has to, though.
Umbreon16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Umbreon16 wrote:Name: Fetha
Role: Guardian of the Birds is what he says.
Bio: Fetha is a giant silver dragon with a black beak, green eyes, ram's horns and a blue mane. His silver scales are iridescent, but noone knows how he stays hidden. He has green webbing on his wings and blue fur on the top of them and on his ankles and wrists. He's good overall, but has a fear of humans and prefers not to face them. He will if he has to, though.

accepted!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:57 pm

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:54 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me