Mods, please lock or delete. Thank you.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Dragons of the Woods (New and accepting!)

Postby Cookedsteak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 am

Razor I Guard I Wood Dweller I Alpha's Tree Enterance I Tags: Meridia
"I don't know who this dragon is that you're talking about is, or why you're so worried about him. If you're afraid of something, don't hesitate to tell me." Protecting you and the other dragons here is my job." He tilted his head, he was more awake now, the thought of being able to come in use after a long while snapped him out of his drowsiness. "Would you like me to investigate?"
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 am

meridia | female | 344 | alpha | mushroom forest | tags: razor, flora

Meridia took some slow deep breaths and the lights in her tree dimmed considerably, she hadn't realized her powers had caused the lights to flare up in response to her emotions and felt guilty for not keeping them in check. When she saw Flora's shock on her face she felt a bit bad for telling her assistant the horrible news of his return to the world. "I am really sorry, I didn't mean for you to get really really scared too." She said softly, being like this was extremely rare for her as she always kept her cool and herself in check. When Razor told her that he was okay to talk to she lowered her head in thanks and looked down at him, "Thank you, Razor. This dragon was a... traitor from a long time ago, nearly everyone has forgotten him, but not his crimes and only two are left that witnessed the entire event." She said with a little bit of pain and horror in her voice as she spoke of Alduin. When he asked if he should investigate her eyes widened at the thought of it, "That would be extremely dangerous and risky, I wouldn't suggest it but if you want to you may, it would mean a lot and make things a little easier should we need to prepare for it." She said as she looked down and hopped to the main floor with the agility of a cat and she sighed. "If you truly wish to look be very alert, keep a sharp eye out for a large black wyvern the color of the void with large spikes on his back and crimson eyes like that of smoldering coals. Please be careful and take at least four others with you, I don't want you to go missing. He knows combat and its tactics very well and has powers that none can rival, so if you see him fly, fly as fast as you can back here and be sure to stay unseen and don't let him follow you." She said as she looked the entrance of the tree warily and her tail lashed in worry for her clan, and not herself. She wouldn't ever forget that fateful night and has scars to show it, she had a long, jagged tear down her side that she made sure to keep hidden, despite how well it healed, she also bore various others as well, though smaller in size.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 am

Razor I Guard I Wood Dweller I Alpha's Tree Enterance I Tags: Meridia
"Don't worry I'll be fine, I know how to get around here pretty well and not be seen, I'll make sure to be back soon, and update you on his location when I return... After all, it's much easier to see a group of dragons, or a dragon in the open sky, then a dragon, hidden the trees." He nodded, before latching onto a very tall tree, and quickly climbing up the surface before disappearing into the canopy. He faded out of sight almost like a ghost.

(Razor cannot fly cause he doesn't have wings, however he is an extremely great climber and jumper, he investigates by jumping from tree to tree, and using canopy as cover. Kind of like dragon parkour lol. When he sees a possible threat he ambushes from the trees, before jumping on the back of the intruder pinning them down. He never actually kills them unless instructed to, or if they are a confirmed threat.)
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:57 am

Flora I ♀ I High Assistant I Wood Dweller I Alpha's Tree I Tags: Meridia

She looked out as Razor went off. She settled down and relaxed her feathers. "No need to apologize. I will be on high alert from now on. I'm sorry to ask this, I don't want to come off as clingy.." Flora looked down at the floor and twiddled her claws. "I feel too insecure to leave you on your lonesome. If it's not a burden, I'd like to stay closer by your side. I wish to travel wherever you travel, to make sure you have at least one other dragon near you if something wrong happens." Flora held her breath, desperate to hear her say yes. She knew that leaving the tree normally was unorthodox. But she would never be able to handle the thought of her only friend getting hurt again by the one who nearly took her life and broke her heart.

Medello I ♂ I Nurse I Wood Dweller I Nurse's Den I Tags:

Medello lifted his heavy and drowsy head from his nap. The sun woke him up and his tongue impulsively tasted the air for breakfast. He stretched and yawned before sitting up and heading to the food pile. He grabbed a squirrel and headed back to his den to devour the small meal. He never ate too much, most of his food he saved for ailing patients. Medello watched as he dragged crystal clear beads of water from the ground. One by one, he combined the beads into one big drink, and tossed it into his mouth. He sat back down and awaited any visitors who needed examining or just sought medical help. His job was boring since Mushroom Wood was typically peaceful, but wounds from larger prey was the main reason dragons visited.

Thrax I ♂ I Hunter I Frigid Dweller I Chilled Wood I Tags:

Thrax returned back with a smile on his face. Over his shoulder was a plump fox, and in his mouth were two white rabbits. He may have been gone too long, as his feet felt numb with cold, and frost began to accumulate on them. He glided down to the food pile to place his catches down. He finally felt the need to eat and grabbed one of the rabbits to eat at his den.
Last edited by sugarbird on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:22 am

Razor I Guard I Wood Dweller I Alpha's Tree Enterance I Tags: Open

He lunged from tree to tree, fully camouflaged in the leaves of the trees. The trees were extremely high, only the largest of dragons would bother using the energy to fly above them. He scanned the ground, which was cluttered with shrubbery and fallen leaves, following the direction where Meridia had flew from. He paused, as an unfamiliar scent flooded his nose, he stopped clinging onto the side of a tree. He followed the unknown scent like a bloodhound, passing over the mushroom woods before he came to a stop, he was at the edge of the frigid dweller's border. He narrowed his eyes, he could see the massive figure of a wyvern and a smaller dragon, who he also didn't recognize. The unknown wyvern was impressively large, even from a distance, it couldn't be anyone else other than the traitor Meridia feared, the descriptions matched perfectly. He watched from the canopy of the tree, closely watching the dragon's behaviors.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:38 am

When Razor accepted the mission Meridia felt a sense of relief but was overshadowed by concern and fear for him and she nodded when he spoke, "I wish you luck and for your safe return. Thank you, it means a lot, you are serving and protecting the clan by doing this." She said and watched him scale a tree with ease and disappear. She sighed and shook herself and turned to Flora, "Thank you, I have just been a wreck and it was shocking to see him alive." She said and when Flora started to say something she nodded for her to go on, and when her assistant finished she smiled and nudged her shoulder in thanks. "You aren't a burden, and you wouldn't be, and yes you may accompany me with my travels and tasks, thank you for your offer." She said as she flicked her tail so it rested on her hind talons as she sat, she didn't ask if Flora was sure she would want to take on this huge responsibility because she knew she would no matter what. She looked to the berries and fruit Flora had wrapped in a leaf for her and picked up a raspberry and ate it, "Thank you for the breakfast, raspberries are one of my comfort foods, help yourself to some as well." She said with a wry smile as she motioned to the neatly stacked fruits and berries.

[ @Cookedsteak;; I hope its okay if I wait for cocogerber13 to respond first before adding Razor into my next post? c: ]

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39 am

σptιmus primє wrote:

When Razor accepted the mission Meridia felt a sense of relief but was overshadowed by concern and fear for him and she nodded when he spoke, "I wish you luck and for your safe return. Thank you, it means a lot, you are serving and protecting the clan by doing this." She said and watched him scale a tree with ease and disappear. She sighed and shook herself and turned to Flora, "Thank you, I have just been a wreck and it was shocking to see him alive." She said and when Flora started to say something she nodded for her to go on, and when her assistant finished she smiled and nudged her shoulder in thanks. "You aren't a burden, and you wouldn't be, and yes you may accompany me with my travels and tasks, thank you for your offer." She said as she flicked her tail so it rested on her hind talons as she sat, she didn't ask if Flora was sure she would want to take on this huge responsibility because she knew she would no matter what. She looked to the berries and fruit Flora had wrapped in a leaf for her and picked up a raspberry and ate it, "Thank you for the breakfast, raspberries are one of my comfort foods, help yourself to some as well." She said with a wry smile as she motioned to the neatly stacked fruits and berries.

[ @Cookedsteak;; I hope its okay if I wait for cocogerber13 to respond first before adding Razor into my next post? c: ]

(It's cool, I had the same idea in mind)
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragons of the Woods (Accepting!)

Postby ★ αstrαíα fσх ★ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 am

[ well I guess Valkyrie's open if anyone wants to RP with her
She's in the chilled woods nurses den ]

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
heyo, im Astraia Fox
i love art, space, anime and wolves
im just a female artist in Britain
danganronpa V3 is probably my favourite game
my DA

𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓸

★ αstrαíα fσх ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:56 am

Flora I ♀ I High Assistant I Wood Dweller I Alpha's Tree I Tags: Meridia

Flora was overwhelmed with relief. She nuzzled Meridia's neck and dipped her head in response. "I won't let you down, my queen." She couldn't help but smile a little. She saw Meridia's head motion towards her meal. She nodded and picked up a berry to eat. Flora suddenly felt the subtle touch of a large wing wrapping around her as a hug. All the worry she felt a few minutes ago just disappeared. She leaned her head slightly to the side, making sure her sharp antlers didn't touch her alpha by accident.

Medello I ♂ I Nurse I Wood Dweller I Nurse's Den I Tags: Open

Medello waited for someone to arrive, but the morning seemed to be slow. He loved slow days. He stretched himself and sprawled out against the dirt floor to close his eyes. Ah, this is nice. No work today, huh? What a good morning this is. He yawned one more time and drifted off to sleep. He never allowed himself to sleep too deeply, though. A nurse's job was to be at anyone's service at any time and he was well aware.

Thrax I ♂ I Hunter I Frigid Dweller I Nurse's Den I Tags: Valkyrie

Thrax rested his head on the cold cave floor and continued to look outside at the thick snowflakes falling down and spiraling with the wind. He so desperately wanted to hunt again and feel the cold air against his face. He looked at the tasty white rabbit the nurse brought back. His mouth began to water, but he reminded himself that it wasn't for him. He pulled his gaze back at the outside. "Thanks again, nurse." Thrax thought he never really thanked her properly.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:30 pm

(Oh my what a wonderful gif)

Kokyu//snowy hills, frigid dweller//hunter//tags: Alduin

Kokyu's snout crumpled as he clenched his jaw, seeing the drake catch and swallow something below. He supposed he would have done the same thing if he were hungry as well as bring something better to the rest of his pack, but if this dragon was a wood dweller then he had some explaining to do. The serpent's ears flattened and he turned his body sharply at the sudden realisation that Alduin was going into the air after him. The eastern dragon kept his distance when the other dragon pumped his wis to get to his height. "I am Kokyu, a dragon of the mountains." He rumbled rather bluntly. The other reptile seemed to be a foreigner from his first, indistinct, words, but Kokyu did not recognise the language. Surely he was not from the east as he had been. "I could ask the same of you." Kokyu's face was devoid of expression, though his sun-coloured eyes studied the newcomer. The air around him certainly lacked warmth, though it was different from Kokyu's own frosty aura. If this dragon decided to fight him with brute strength than Koky would most definitely loose.
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me