Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Postby ethium » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:05 am

[ πŸ”₯ ]______________[ ο½ο½ο½”ο½ƒο½ˆο½†ο½•ο½’ ]______________[ πŸ”₯ ]

πŸ”Ί Tags:Clan πŸ”Ί Location:HighBranchπŸ”Ί Crush: πŸ”Ί Male πŸ”Ί Second In Command πŸ”Ί Calico Cat πŸ”Ί

Patchfur Nodded realizing the momentousness of the occasion. He watched feather stand and leap away towards high branch. He then stood exiting the den gracefully he listened to her yowl for only a moment before seating himself under the watchful gaze of feather. He patiently waited for his Clan-Mates to arrive and celebrate the coming of two new apprentices. His head whirled around to gaze at the clan around him. He was lucky to have such a clan. Last night's dream riveted in his mind for a moment before he shook the dream from his collected mind. He must stay strong for his clan and not let personal attachments to his family distract from his more important duties. His green gaze continued to wander camp watching the waking cats.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:42 am

▢️ Gender. Female
▢️ Rank. Warrior
▢️ Weight. 3.5 Ibs
▢️ Height. 2.8 In
▢️ + Traits. Wise, Intellectual, Kind
▢️ - Traits. Snarky, Untrustworthy, Harsh
▢️ Age. 25 Moons
▢️ Power (RP Specific) Plant Manipulation, FernLeap can control the plants of the forest, She only controls the plants however when she is in true danger. Fernleap see's her powers as a curse due to her family rejecting her. She rarely uses her powers due to that fact.
▢️ Basic Coloration.
A Brown and Cream colored she-cat (as seen in image) with pale blue eyes and black tipped ears, muzzle and Black (coal like)
stripes running down her legs, spine, and tail. White tipped tail.

▢️ History.
FernStep was born into a litter of three (Including herself) She acted like a normal cat so no one was suspicious. One early misty morning FernPaw was traveling through the woods when she was confronted by a rouge, The rouge becoming hostile tried to attack the apprentice and Fernstep discovered her talent, Controlling Plants. Her parent's viewed it as a curse and sent her away, she eventually chose a name for herself Fernstep. She was soon traveling through her own territory when two rouges approached,
they held a kit. They told her that the small female kit was FernStep's sister and that if fernstep didn't surrender her territory that they would kill the small innocent kit. Fernstep fought hard but failed in keeping her small "sister" alive. The two toms took over her territory forcing FernStep away again. Eventually she entered the clan she joins now.

▢️ Relationships.
▢️ Mother. RiverGaze (A Typical Brown She-cat with vibrant blue eyes) -Whereabouts's unknown-
▢️ Father. OliveFang ( A Greyish Brown Tom with Vibrant Green Eyes) -whereabouts's unknown-
▢️ Siblings.
RunningWing ( A Brown and White Tom with Green eyes) - Whereabouts's unknown-
DawnKit (DawnPelt) ( A Grey and Brown She-Cat with Blue eyes) -Deceased-
▢️ Crush. None/ Pm!
▢️ Mate. None/ Pm!
▢️ Kits. No Thanks.

▢️ Likes. Racing, Solitude, Rain
▢️ Dislikes. Hot Sun, Sink Holes, Rouges and Kitty-Pets

▢️ Enemies. RavenPool (A Black Tom with Green eyes) TumbleSpring (A Orange and Brown Tom with Blue eyes) / PM Me.
▢️ Friends. SwanEar (A Black and White She-cat with Silver eyes) PM me.
▢️ CodeWord (If Any). No CodeWord
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:18 am

Snow Bird
Female ~ 16 moons ~ Crush: Open ~ Location, Camp ~ Regular cat? ~ Ice power ~ Tags: Clan Meeting

Snow Bird quickly trotted over to the tree where meetings were held and settled back on her haunches. She lifted her gaze up to her lead, Feather, and then flickered to the second in command Patchfur. She dipped her head to him before kneading her claws into the earth, turning the ground beneath her paws frosty and cold. Her long tail flicked across the surface behind her, anticipating who would mentor these brave young kits. A part of the white she-cat hoped it would be her. She enjoyed being around something as energetic as she was, and just the thought of being able to pass her skill down sent her fur on end.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Storm fireheart and nowbird are all good mentor material, but shouldnt patchfur deserve an apprentice? She didn't see storm around much nowadays, so she had three options. Sure patchfur deserved it but he was already a deputy. And he won't have time to.... Her thoughts left before she sgarted the ceremony.

"SnowBird, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from whoever taught you, and you have shown yourself to be brave and full of curiosity. You will be the mentor of magpiepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them. Fireheart, you will be the mentor to midnightpaw."

magpiekit and midnightkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (magpiepaw and midnightpaw. Your mentors will be fireheart and snowbird. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you.

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

i like animals, art, music, & reading
i like talking so feel free to pm me

here's my (trade thread!)
demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:58 pm

{Added character to forms on page 7}

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Perfect Drift wrote:{Added character to forms on page 7}

do you want it to be an apprentice? ;<;

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 pm

[ πŸ”₯ ]______________[ ο½ο½ο½”ο½ƒο½ˆο½†ο½•ο½’ ]______________[ πŸ”₯ ]

πŸ”Ί Tags:Clan πŸ”Ί Location:HighBranchπŸ”Ί Crush: πŸ”Ί Male πŸ”Ί Second In Command πŸ”Ί Calico Cat πŸ”Ί

Patchfur watched as Feather seemed to daze off in thought before snapping back to attention. He nodded back at Snowbird as she acknowledged his presence. He then watched with a sparkle of amusement and anxiety in his eyes. What if he received the momentous role of mentor? What could he possibly pass down to an apprentice? He was deputy after all. Feather wouldn't risk his duty as deputy would she? His breath seemed to escape him as Feather's yowl of the two new mentors rang in his ears. "SnowBird and FireHeart!" the two names continued to ring in his ears for a moment leaving him speechless, shocked, and relieved. He wouldn't be mentoring MagpiePaw or MidnightPaw. All the same he couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. He understood however, Feather's choice. SnowBird and FireHeart are good warriors who will make great mentors to the two apprentices. His duty as deputy was not to be jeopardized by an apprentice. At least, for now. PatchFur yowled his approval, his eyes which had been dull with thought now bright turned to the mentors and their apprentices with a glad, kind, smile.

[ 🌿 ]______________[ ο½†ο½…ο½’ο½Žο½“ο½”ο½…ο½ ]______________[ 🌿 ]

πŸ”Ί Tags:Clan πŸ”Ί Location: High Branch <Under>πŸ”Ί Crush: πŸ”Ί Female πŸ”Ί Warrior πŸ”Ί Tiger TabbyπŸ”Ί

FernStep emerged from her den with a soft yawn, her slick pale blue gaze watched emotionless, her eyes still dull with sleep as cats began to gather under Highbranch. She then followed the other cat's examples sitting towards the back with a patient expression. Her ear's flicked forward as Feather, who had been waiting for the other cat's to arrive continued with her announcement. FernStep's eyes must have looked brighter than before as she realized why they had gathered. Maybe she would get some apprentice to show her ways to? Hope lit her slender frame up in a matter of seconds."SnowBird and FireHeart!" the brightness in FernStep's eyes faded along with any candle lit hope she had left in her. She should have known better. She yowled her approval the best as she could practically choking out the chant. When she felt as if she might drop she stopped her chanting to look at her delicate paws silently resigned. Her tail curled around her and she looked back up. Looking forward normally as the Chants began to fade out of her ears.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tumbled » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 pm

((Helloooo! May I please join? ^^' On another note, I assumed the cats had to be at least semi-natural in appearance.))

Username: Fortunity

Name: Willow

Sexuality: Appears to be Asexual, and Heteromantic. Though whether or not this is true is unknown.

Power(Not needed but preferred): Plant manipulation, which is limited to the cat's remaining energy. (Can make a tree branch slap someone if at full energy. Would normally just trip you with a flower or vines, since that takes very little energy or effort. Can typically make plants grow out of nowhere, which takes less energy than moving them. Unless she's growing a tree or something like that. Those take more energy than it takes to move their branches. -_-' She does not have to be in physical contact with the plant, just has to know where it is. Usually this means she can only move plants she can see, unless there was a particularly memorable plant. Or if she just did her absolute best to remember that plant's location beforehand.)

Personality: Seemingly careless and laid back. Often quiet and withdrawn, unless she is around close friends. Then she's loud, stupid, and funny. She is quite clumsy, enjoys pacing, and wanders off a lot. She's always getting lost, and daydreams often. She watches others from afar, observing them closely. She is quite shy. Keeps most of her thoughts to herself, and she is a bit of a pacifist. She's pretty stubborn, and doesn't like to use her power around others. Quite the determined she-cat, and she can't stand seeing her friends upset, doing everything she can to comfort them and make them feel better.

History: She grew up with rather annoying siblings: Ash, Parker, and Skull. These four were named by their owners' children, so their names were... weird for the most part. And pretty varied. There were three children in the house, and one in the hospital, and it was decided that Willow would belong to the one in the hospital, her being very quiet.
She was taken to the hospital, and it turns out the girl there was very fond of cats. She was extremely happy to see her siblings and the four kittens. Over time, Willow and the girl bonded over various things, mostly reading. While Willow did not know how, her owner did, and Willow enjoyed hearing the stories.
Though, her joy came to an end when the girl passed away. Willow felt that it was too soon, and in her sadness, ran off into the woods. The children and her siblings searched for weeks, but couldn't find her. They eventually gave up.
Willow had a though time surviving on her own, and during a flood, discovered her power. After getting to safety and thinking it over, she thought that maybe, if she had powers... other cats may, too! That was when she decided to search for a cat who could resurrect the dead, hoping such a cat existed, and would help her.

Appearance: Image

Crush: None at the moment. ^^

Mate: N/A

Offspring: None
Last edited by Tumbled on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tumbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:49 am

Fortunity wrote:((Helloooo! May I please join? ^^' On another note, I assumed the cats had to be at least semi-natural in appearance.))

Username: Fortunity

Name: Willow

Sexuality: Appears to be Asexual, and Heteromantic. Though whether or not this is true is unknown.

Power(Not needed but preferred): Plant manipulation, which is limited to the cat's remaining energy. (Can make a tree branch slap someone if at full energy. Would normally just trip you with a flower or vines, since that takes very little energy or effort. Can typically make plants grow out of nowhere, which takes less energy than moving them. Unless she's growing a tree or something like that. Those take more energy than it takes to move their branches. -_-' She does not have to be in physical contact with the plant, just has to know where it is. Usually this means she can only move plants she can see, unless there was a particularly memorable plant. Or if she just did her absolute best to remember that plant's location beforehand.)

Personality: Seemingly careless and laid back. Often quiet and withdrawn, unless she is around close friends. Then she's loud, stupid, and funny. She is quite clumsy, enjoys pacing, and wanders off a lot. She's always getting lost, and daydreams often. She watches others from afar, observing them closely. She is quite shy. Keeps most of her thoughts to herself, and she is a bit of a pacifist. She's pretty stubborn, and doesn't like to use her power around others. Quite the determined she-cat, and she can't stand seeing her friends upset, doing everything she can to comfort them and make them feel better.

History: I would prefer to reveal that through role-playing, if that's ok. I like to make things up as I go along! ^^

Appearance: Image

Crush: None at the moment. ^^

Mate: N/A

Offspring: None

accepted, but i want a little history in it at least :l

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:30 am

(Yes, I think he should be an apprentice. So sorry for not replying, life has been stressful and jammed packed for me. I'll get my response up here in a few minutes)

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist