Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Postby ethium » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:10 am

[ πŸ”₯ ]______________[ ο½ο½ο½”ο½ƒο½ˆο½†ο½•ο½’ ]______________[ πŸ”₯ ]

πŸ”Ί Tags:Feather πŸ”Ί Location:Feather's Den πŸ”Ί Crush: πŸ”Ί Male πŸ”Ί Second In Command πŸ”Ί Calico Cat πŸ”Ί

Though curious at Feather's suddenly rather odd behavior he supposed it had something to do with her power. He shifted on his paws uncomfortably for a moment the cold air seeping in making him want to summon fire. He knew however that once it was summoned it was hard to contain so he stood acknowledging the fact that feather had made room for him and lay down beside her gently giving her as much room as possible. His slender white paws tucked under himself, his tail curling around him like a ball he laid his short muzzle on his paws in front of him and his Green orbs floated to watch feather's change of coat and eyes curiously. He didn't see this often, or mostly because he wasn't around to see such a change. His curiosity was overwhelming as he observed. Feeling like he was staring he turned his gaze away his eyelids drifted over his orbs for a moment before opening again.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:33 am

Snow Bird
Female ~ 16 moons ~ Crush: Open ~ Location, Camp ~ Regular cat? ~ Ice power ~ Tags: Open ~

The sleek white she-cat opened her maw in a giant yawn. Though it was warm out already, Snow Bird shivered. She glanced down to see her nest lined with frost. She sighed, slightly disappointed that she got stuck with a useless 'power'. The warrior stretched her paws forward and spread her toes, her green and blue eyes bored. She settled back on her haunches and took in the space around her; no cat seemed left, and it took a minute for it to sink in. When it did Bird lept to her paws and raced out of the den, her bright eyes wide. She swung her head towards her leader's den. The white cat pricked her ears and heard Patchfur and Feather talking quietly, so as not to disturb the two she quickly padded over to prey pile and dug out a robin. After plucking it the young cat ate in hungry gulps, famished after using all her energy to sleep. To some, sleep rejuvenated. To Snow Bird, it was when she used her power subconsciously, making her nest hard and uncomfortable.

{Yes! Sorry it took so long to get my first post up ya'll. But here it is, and she's open. Penguin, I'm going to make a male named Tumble. His form will be on the same post as Bird's}

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 am

((what are your green orbs? XD))

Feather soon fell asleep, appreciating ever drop of warmth is the crisp air of the cold night. A soft rumble of a purr escaped as she drempt.

Her Dream:

Feather was running through the woods, purring as she moved fast and silent as the windy breeze. She ran to the waterfall, skidding to a stop. She had never been so close to here before. She slowly crept forward, before a startling screech echoed around her. She spun quickly around, to see generations upon generations of battle scarred cats fighting to the death. Bodies thumped onto the floor, everywhere like leaves. She screeched in horror and fear, before awaking to the real world the next morning. So much for trying to sleep again, she thought.

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

i like animals, art, music, & reading
i like talking so feel free to pm me

here's my (trade thread!)
demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:37 am

Quit
Last edited by triplethesix on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:29 am

[ πŸ”₯ ]______________[ ο½ο½ο½”ο½ƒο½ˆο½†ο½•ο½’ ]______________[ πŸ”₯ ]

πŸ”Ί Tags:Feather πŸ”Ί Location:Feather's Den<sleeping> πŸ”Ί Crush: πŸ”Ί Male πŸ”Ί Second In Command πŸ”Ί Calico Cat πŸ”Ί

Patchfur soon fell into slumber, the warmth of feather's nest comforting his tired mind
Patchfur's dream went along like this...

PatchFur stood in a calm field, the wind gently guiding the tall grass from one direction to the next. It seemed almost serene as PatchFur gazed about the clearing. The tall grass in front of the calico tom parted for the form of a calico she-cat. Her glistening coat was the work of starclan. PatchFur's breath escaped him. "M-Mother?" EclipseFur. His mother. His eyes wide with disbelief he approached. PatchFur's mother said nothing but stared kindly into His eyes. He sat down and spoke once more. "But- But How? Mother.. Are you alright?" PatchFur's mother seated herself beside him then opened her jaws to speak. "I'm fine my son. I'm proud of you, you will be a fine deputy." PatchFur sighed in relief "Wait, but why are you here?" He noticed his mother's hesitation. "Come, Follow me." The she cat then stood walking into the wood to their right with surprising speed. PatchFur followed at her heels. The calico she-cat led him to the edge of a clearing. Below him, cat's were fighting. Their yowls and faces distinguishable His old clan. His old friends. His father. It felt as if some cat had thrown him into a rock. He watched his father's helpless form lay limp against high rock. PatchFur's chest moved rapidly as he struggled for breath. The dizzying sensation that buzzed in his head and the tips of his paws. "m-mother. It's not true. He's not dead." EclipseFur merely sighed and turned her head to the right as a Orange pelted tom approached glistening with the fur of star-clan. FoxPelt. "Father..." he sobbed. but what has happened of my brother? the question remained in PatchFur's head as his mother approached giving PatchFur a lick across the head and blinding light engulfed PatchFur.

PatchFur awoke breathing heavily. His green eyes watched Feather and noticed her distress as well. PatchFur gulped for breath. What had happened back there? Was his family really all dead? What had happened to Jaysong? Was OakMist with his mother and father in starclan? Sighing he closed his eyes in a long blink. "Couldn't Sleep?" He asked opening his eyes and turning to look at Feather with a kind yet concerned expression on his face. His duty was to his clan and his leader. He will protect them with his life. He would do anything to insure that what happened to his old clan never happened to his clan now.

[Sorry XD Green Orbs = Green eyes. I'll try not to be too advanced in the future! Oh and sorry that it took so long for me to reply, I had a response typed up but then it didn't save hah.]
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:51 am

Snow Bird
Female ~ 16 moons ~ Crush: Open ~ Location, Camp ~ Regular cat? ~ Ice power ~ Tags: Open ~

Snow Bird writhed in her nest as she dreamt. It was a minor dream she had almost every night.

-- The twoleg approached the wired trap slowly. The small white kitten hissed. She had two amber eyes and a sleek cream pelt. The twoleg had no face. It was just... Black. With shiny white fur that covered its whole body. The kitten hissed as it reached for her scruff, putting a tiny muzzle over her mouth as he injected a blue liquid into her neck. He relieved the muzzle and stuffed her back into the cage. It was that night she woke up with the whole cage coated with frost, her cream pelt was now starch white, and in her reflection in the shiny metal- she had one blue eye and one green eye.--

The sleek white she-cat opened her maw in a giant yawn. Though it was warm out already, Snow Bird shivered. She glanced down to see her nest lined with frost. She sighed, slightly disappointed that she got stuck with a useless 'power'. The warrior stretched her paws forward and spread her toes, her green and blue eyes bored. She settled back on her haunches and took in the space around her; no cat seemed left, and it took a minute for it to sink in. When it did Bird lept to her paws and raced out of the den, her bright eyes wide. She swung her head towards her leader's den. The white cat pricked her ears and heard Patchfur and Feather talking quietly, so as not to disturb the two she quickly padded over to prey pile and dug out a robin. After plucking it the young cat ate in hungry gulps, famished after using all her energy to sleep. To some, sleep rejuvenated. To Snow Bird, it was when she used her power subconsciously, making her nest hard and uncomfortable, and often she couldn't sleep.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Selkie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 am

Username: selkie
Name: magpiepaw
Sexuality: straight
Power(Not needed but preferred): can talk to his brother through his MIND
Personality: slaphappy, affectionate, busy, dreamer, overconfident, workaholic
History: orphaned at a very young age
Appearance:
Siblings: midnightpaw
Crush: none
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
╔════*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*════╗

β•­β”ˆβ—¦β€’β—¦β₯β€’β—¦ hi, im talia! she / they
β”Š q˚ Β° clocks and hearts keep going
β”Š
β•°β”ˆβž€ comms carrd .. message me for comms

β•šβ•β•β•β•*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*════╝

Image Image
Selkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JabbyTheWhale » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:09 am

Username: JabbyTheWhale
Name: Midnightpaw
Sexuality: Straight
Power(Not needed but preferred): Talk to Magpiepaw in my mind (we are twins)
Personality: Closed up doesn't like to talk to people except brother
History: Orphaned at very young
Appearance: Image
Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════════╗
Toyhou.se Lioden DeviantArt

Hello! I'm Jabby! I love to do art but
I am not the best at it. It would mean
the world to me if you would check out
my art shop or art trades so I can get
some more practice with it! Thank you
and have a nice day!

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

JabbyTheWhale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProblemPuddles » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Username: ProblemPuddles
Name: CopperGoggles {Copper}
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power(Not needed but preferred): Demons. With a symbol of his tail he can turn into different demons with different powers. But, the demons all have different personalities and can take over his mind and body. If the demons are too strong and take over Copper all together he can 'accidentally' destroy everything he knows and loves.
Personality:Copper is very blunt and sarcastic. He makes fun of people but never means it and likes to just joke around. Although he is hesitant about trusting others, he loves to brag jokingly and will make someone laugh. Although, when needed he can be very serious and loyal to anyone gained trust to him.
History: Unknown
Appearance: Image
{ Image does not belong to me, please give me no credit }
Crush: To be Made
Mate: To be Made
Offspring: To be Made
"LAY YOUR WEAPONS DOWN! THEY'RE CALLING OF THE WAR;
ON THE ACCOUNT OF LOSING TRACK OF WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR!"
ProblemPuddles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:02 am

She was surprised, noticing patchfur had awoke beside her. " Oh, yeah. Just a bad dream...." The sunrise light was now peeking through the lichen. Midnightkit and magpiekit are ready to become apprentices, she thought. Patchfur would make a good mentor, but I'm not sure. Her thoughts continued for many moments before deciding what to say. "Today, the kits will be apprentices. I'll call the meeting now." She stood, no longer distressed from her odd dream. She was full of excitement for the new apprentices in the clan.

Feather climbed up the side of the hollow, arms tired after the struggling climb. A great leap took her from the wall to the High Branch. The view stil made her dizzy to this day. "YYYYOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLL! All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather before the high branch!"

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

i like animals, art, music, & reading
i like talking so feel free to pm me

here's my (trade thread!)
demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes