Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Behind The Water | patchfur

Postby ethium » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:48 am

▶️ Gender. Male
▶️ Rank. Second-In-Command
▶️ Weight. 5.2 Ibs
▶️ Height. 6.3 In
▶️ + Traits. Calm, Delicate, Confident
▶️ - Traits. Hot-Headed, Defiant, Frustrating
▶️ Age. 23 Moons
▶️ Power (RP Specific) Fire, Mostly controls in short bursts and not for a long period of time. (Extremely exhausted after using said power) PatchFur barely uses his power due to the amount of energy it takes to summon said fire.
▶️ Basic Coloration.
Calico Cat, Green eyes, White Muzzle, Blaze, Chest, And paws. Large patches of Orange on his back, tail and paws and black is littered throughout his body. White tail tip and Darker Orange Stripes are visible down his legs and spine.

▶️ History.
PatchFur grew up in the wild living with his mother EclipseFur and father FoxPelt. His father he was most close too as his father taught him how to fight. His mother was mainly busying herself with training his two brother Jaysong and OakMist. Jaysong left home and became a medicine cat in a clan far away. It was a calm morning and Patchfur was laying under the quiet shade of a tree when the distressed voice of his mother calling his name made PatchFur rise to his paws. "Yes Mother?" His mother explained what horrible things had occured during the night and Patchfur's face fell in shock. His paws seemed to sway and he simply stared at his paws in shock and grief. During the night OakMist had disappeared. They found his pelt cold and lifeless in the woods. He had been killed by a cat. The rouges scent was all too strong on his pelt. PatchFur, being loyal only to his clan had left the rouge tom in the woods. He had been PatchFur's friend. Patchfur wanted revenge, but could never get it as the tom known as RockFlight (A DarkBrown Male with Deep Brown Eyes) had already departed the scene and had covered his tracks. PatchFur is overwhelmed with grief and trains hard in memory of his brother.

▶️ Relationships.
▶️ Mother. EclipseFur (A Typical Calico She-Cat with two white patches around her eyes, Green Eyes) -Deceased-
▶️ Father. FoxPelt (A DarkOrange Tom with White Patches all over, Green Eyes) -Deceased-
▶️ Siblings.
JayKit (A White Tom with Orange Stripes down his spine and paws along with Green Eyes, Now Called JaySong)
OakKit (A Dark Orange tom with Black Patches along his muzzle, spine, paws and tail. Green Eyes Now Called OakMist)-Deceased-
▶️ Crush. None/ Pm!
▶️ Mate. None/ Pm!
▶️ Kits. None/ Mate Required pm.

▶️ Likes.Loyalty, Kindness, Rain and ThunderStorms
▶️ Dislikes. Traitors, Lies, Suspicious Activity

▶️ Enemies. RockFlight Pm Me.
▶️ Friends. Pm Me.
▶️ CodeWord (If Any). No CodeWord
Last edited by ethium on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Postby anonymous.aa » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Username: CyanSakura
Name: Storm
Sexuality: Straight
Power (Not needed but preferred): Water Bending
Personality: A Kind and Brave tom. Deep inside is sadness though, ever since his family died, he had wanted to fix that and would save his loved ones. He does not want to make the same mistake. He is a small tom but that made him stronger. He was quicker then usual cats.
History: His Mother and Father dying due to a terrible fight with a powerful rouge. When they did, his older brother (by a few seconds) had taken over and would fend for eachother. But when they had to leave due to a bad weather, also known as Leaf-Bare/Winter, they needed to leave. A blizzard would hit them soon, but the brother said no. He said that he wanted to stay with their parent's spirits. This was their home but it would be distroyed, his brother told him to leave but never forget this, "Go if you need. But just one thing, don't forget me, if you remember, I'll be here for you."
Appearance: A Brown Tabby with a hint of Grey in his pelt. His eyes are unusally light blue, making it a bit mystical. He has a sleek build & a bit of a long tail, making him faster than usual cats.
Crush: None.. yet
Mate: None.. yet
Offspring: None.. yet
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaramelBats » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:21 am

Username: CaramelBats
Name: Willow
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power(Not needed but preferred): Ability to Float Mid air
Personality: Likes to be alone but can enjoy company of others. Kindhearted, shy, paranoid
History: Willow's mother was a stray and she mated with a rouge, so she never knew her father. She was born in the winter and her siblings sadly passed due to the cold and their mother's lack of milk, leaving her mother in a state of unhappiness, so Willow would try to cheer her up as a kit, but quickly gave up, spending most of her time being alone and wondering about the streets, ending up with her being picked up by a kind elderly lady who loved the cat dearly. Willow grew to love this old woman, they were always together. Sadly the old lady passed, leaving Willow alone once more. Willow didn't want to be in another house so she ran off into the woods.
Appearance: small Tortie point burmin
Crush: None yet, it takes a lot for her to trust someone
Mate: None yet (If you want to be her mate plz pm me)
Offspring: None yet

[center]Clicky mein eggz
~Magistream~
ImageImageImageImage
CaramelBats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 am

All accepted! Omg, I was so exited to find all of these new applications at once!
We can start the roleplay now!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

i like animals, art, music, & reading
i like talking so feel free to pm me

here's my (trade thread!)
demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 am

Quietly, Feather picked her way out of the den. She was careful not to awake any other cats. She left the camp, strolling through the forest until she came to the unknown part of the territory. Silently, she lay there with her paws tucked under her chest, wondering what happened there. 'Will I ever go there?' She pondered.

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 pm

storm
Tom ○ Straight ○ 28 Moons ○ Tags: --- ○ Location: Near the Lake & the Woodlands

The young tom woke up from his sleep. He yawned from his awakining and started to stretch; the beautiful moor had it's sun rising, meaning it was the starting of a new day. He padded out of the den, trying not to wake up his other fellow warriors and went towards the open lake. It had the sun's reflection shining onto the lake, making it seem like the stars were shining once more. He yawned again, not fully awake. He had to patrol the area at night very late and had to sleep almost when the moon was up high in the mysterious sky.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
He padded towards the forest, he needed to hunt while he was awake. When he last saw the fresh-kill pile, it was quite stale and almost empty. He sniffed the air once in a while, but only found a couple of other scents of his clan members. He sighed, almost giving up until he found a squirrel on the floor, nibbling on a nut-like herb. It didn't look like a nut but he didn't argue. He crouched low, his belly touching the floor, his tail flat onto the ground. Leaping onto the air, his grabbed the squirrel's bushy tail with his claws, soon quickly ending it with a small bite. He purred satisfactorily and set off once more.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:08 pm

P a t c h F u r
Tags: None; Location: Waking up to Hunting to Sitting at the fresh kill pile.
PatchFur stretched as he awoke. Listening to the soft paw pads hitting the earth as his fellow warriors trampled off to their morning duty's. He yawned lazily then forcing himself, he stood up. His tail flicked back and forth as he trotted out of the small den. Padding towards the forest his green eyes scanned the horizon for any signs of prey. Deciding to venture further into their territory he pushed past a bush and into the great unknown. Anything could happen. He chuckled softly to himself his paws carrying him faster and faster and faster until he nearly hit the border line. Freezing in place and flicking his ears he heard the soft rustle of the bushes and small paws scurrying off to his left. He lowered himself slinking across the grass in the direction of the rustling paws. Slowly creeping he twisted his head low around the tree bend Spotting a small rabbit. Unusually unaware of his presence. Licking his lips softly and behind the tree he let his tail high testing the wind. It was in his favor. He stalked the rabbit quietly nibbling something. His paws barely touched the earth as he lounged quick and silent as the wind latching onto the rabbit. His prize squirmed before he finished it off with a quick bite. Setting down the carcass he thanked the forest for the meal. Picking up the rabbit again he padded back into camp. "This should make a nice addition to the fresh kill pile." He gleamed though it wasn't his best catch it was still surprising. Most of the time he caught mice. Everybody thought he was lazy that way. At least, he thought they did. His thoughts were mainly kept to himself unless he just blurted out everything on his mind under stress. Dropping the kill down he sat by the pile looking over the items. We will need more food if we are to survive. He flicked his tail anxiously but left it at that.

((Sorry its long i have been very busy with school and have only been able to get on for moments at a time. Ill probably reply later at night rather than during the day [for me anyway] and i'm dearly sorry. Most of mine will be long to try and make up for the absence. Thank you!! <3))
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:55 am

She padded back to camp, retracing her steps. She gave silent greetings to her clanmates, and jumped up onto the High Branch, where leaders of their clan would stand for important assemblies. She gave out a yowl, calling her clan together. She needed to pick a deputy! Her gaze scanned over her small clan. 'Maybe there will be more of us someday?' She thought. I know who would be a good deputy! She brightened at the thought, she knew this cat would lead her clan well when it was time.

(Your replies dont have to be really long, lol. Just try to make to more than 2 sentences X3)

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:57 am

Vanilla heard the voice of her clan leader. With an almost lazy yawn; she rose from her spot hidden amongst the treetops and leapt down onto the soft vegetation growing along the forest floor. With a flick of her tail; she came towards the High Branch and Casually glanced up at Feather. Interesting that they do not have many members in the little society they had here under the trees. Why exactly has she decided to assemble a meeting? It must be something of utmost importance and it made her ears flick with amusement.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:32 am

storm
Tom ○ Straight ○ 28 Moons ○ Tags: Clan ○ Location: Going back to camp // At camp

After searching for more prey, he soon gave up. He was taking too long and was wasting his time for searching for nothing. He sighed, sprinting back home soon seeing the outline of his members out and about, sitting where the highrock stood. He ran more quickly to see what their leader, Feather, was going to say. He had almost missed the meeting! Can you belive that?

He sat down, first droppping off his little squirrel and groomed his fur. His pelt had fluffed out when he had ran. He pricked his ears for any news from Feather.

(( Okay; just tried to be more detailed ^^ ))
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me