The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join!)

Postby Redtiger7736 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Welcome to The Night Cliffs

Introduction ! Characters ! Roleplay

Introduction

Please at least skim through all of this, I know it's wordy but it's important. Ensure you read the Plotline fully, the world info just gives some good info and a place to start creating characters.

Basic Plotline:
After generations of a peaceful life in Starmore, a terrible, neverending winter gripped the once plentiful lands and drove the packs living there to the brink of extinction. Forced to leave their homeland, the remaining wolves flew or swam to their only hope left: the fabled lands of the Cliffs. It is here where we begin our story, a collection of starving wolves on the banks of a rocky shore, faced with survival in a new land while many of their pack mates lie dead in the wake of the journey. Although the lands are full of life, there is plenty of dangers, and a mysterious creature that roams these lands, it's purpose unknown. Wolves tempers are running thin, and new packs are always on the rise. Although they traveled here together, tensions are rising and the pack is beginning to split. Welcome to the Cliffs, it is up to you to determine how much better a life it is.

World Info:
The Cliffs-
at first, only a fabled land to the west of Starmore, said to hold endless prey and lands, but who could trust the word of some adventurer? The pack. They had to, there was nothing left at Starmore, why stay there? So they left, endeavoring on an adventure of their own, and eventually reached the cliff, but not without casualties. For those who made it, the rewards far outweighed the injuries and risks. There were huge cliffs facing them, small brush and nests of cliff roosting birds littered the crevices, and beyond that was a steep slope leading to a lush forest bursting with prey. Other than that, not much is known of the Cliffs, only that they extend for miles in both north and south directions, and the lands beyond are filled with prey- and danger. (Note: our story begins here, surviving in the cliffs. My map for this world ends at the forest, if you want to help create it please RP it out and PM me details!! I will add it to the map if it seems reasonable)
The Swift Waters-
like the Everending Winds, the Swift Waters are a powerful current that surrounds the cliff, said to be sent there by the gods to protect it. If a wolf were to get caught in this, there is no hope. It was pure luck the pack managed to cross it in a time of slow currents, regardless that they were then trapped on the other side when the current resumed.
Emerald Night-
This is said to be a secret location where shamans and pack mates alike can go for guidance from the gods. However, most wolves find it pointless as no one can find it, despite the many stories and rumors surrounding it. Some believe this is where the powers and mutations that many wolves posses came from, although there is no proof.
Starmore-
the original continent the pack came from. In the first day's of the pack, it was a vast and plentiful, although dangerous land. To the north, there were huge mountains where the more dexterous wolves made their home, feeding off of birds and goats that made unfortunate homes there. To the west, a large bleak desert, home to only the most sturdy beasts and clever wolves, using all their abilities to hunt for another meal. To the east, a thick forest, speckled with beautiful medows. This was the most plentiful area of game, though the bears, boars, and other wolves made it quite dangerous in its own way. Across a river to the south, a savvanah like plain covered the land, lending it's herds of game to only the fastest wolves. For eons, Starmore was at relative peace, there were few wars and bountiful prey. However, the packs began to grow and the land couldn't sustain it; prey dried up, wolves got sick, and the number of dead soon tripled the number of living. What few wolves remained banded together, trying to survive what became a never ending winter. The snow that froze their paws and frosted their pelts was what drove them to leave, to attempt to swim or fly an entire ocean for a chance to live. After all, what could they loose?
The Everending Winds-
these are the powerful gusts of winds that guard the Cliffs from outsiders. It is believed that the gods placed them there in an attempt to maintain a land of plenty and peace, which made the Cliffs very appealing for the packs as it was possible the Cliffs were a safe haven. However, crossing these winds proved... difficult. Many wolves were lost, never to be found in the depths of the ocean.

Rules:
~All of Tess's rules (as always)
~Please PM me any character changes
~Only one character please!
~Creating reasonable drama is fine, don't be rude out of character!
~No majorly injuring, killing, maiming, or attempting a love interest with another person's character without permission (attempting a love interest and being rejected is allowed, just ask the other person first)
~No Mary Sue (absolutely perfect) characters, it gets boring fast playing with those.
~Powers are allowed, wings and horns and other things like that, but please no OP things (Super speed or super strength, things like that) and only 1-2 per character.
~Proper grammar please! It doesn't have to be English teacher good, just pleasing enough to read, so use punctuation, capitalization, good spelling, decent sentence structure and length.
Last edited by Redtiger7736 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:05 am, edited 16 times in total.
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP DO NOT POST (To be the Night Cliffs)

Postby Redtiger7736 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Characters

Please fill out the provided form below to begin your journey. Any questions, concerns, or character changes (after I approve the character) should be sent in a PM to avoid confusion.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc):[/b]
[b]Rank in clan before the freeze:[/b]
[b]Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Looks (picture, words, or both):[/b]
[b]Love interest?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Packs and members

Starmore Pack (original)

Alpha male-
Alpha female-Luna (lunardragomtamer)
Beta male- Xenamorth (redtiger7736)
Beta female-
Hunter(s)-
Dyani (.samia.)
Fighter(s)-
Scout(s)-
Atlas (th3magicalwizard) *note: special plotline with Atlas, has been approved*
Shaman-
Healer-
Queen(s)-
Pup(s)-
Elder(s)-
Omega(s)-
Artemis (~ HOLDIN ON TO YOU ~)
Loners

Fate (zmhv)
Last edited by Redtiger7736 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Roleplay info:

Follow all rules and try to be active at least once a week, but more if possible!
Please try to write more than two sentences. Here is an example of a good RP turn (for exposition) and a bad one. Not necessary to read if you are tired of reading.

Bad: Lily walked over the bridge. She thought about the day. She felt sad because she had gotten yelled at. She caught a rabbit and went home.
Good: Lily padded softly over the man-made wooden bridge as she let her thoughts wander back to the days events. Due to an unfortunate miscommunication, she had mistakenly taken the wrong herbal medicine to a nursing queen, which had caused the poor wolf to get quite sick. Her guilt had still not left her, nor had the verbal lashing the alpha and healer had given her. Figuring she would make herself useful if she was going to pout about it, she went in search of a rabbit. It didn't take long to flush one out from a bush, and after a brief but furious chase, she had it clamped in her jaws as she trotted home.
Conversations might be more back and forth, which is fine as long as they are in character!

Maps:

(Please note these are literally a random picture on my phone, colored white then drawn on. Hence why they aren't masterpieces.)
(To be inserted later, just use descriptions for now. My maps aren't that helpful anyway)
Last edited by Redtiger7736 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Staff Characters:
Name: Xenamorth (Redtiger7736)
Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc): adult
Rank in clan before the freeze: cliff pack beta
Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable): beta male
Personality: he is very intimidating to most, but finds it very easy to connect seeing as his power is the ability to sense what others are feeling, along with having wings. Even with his strength and ability to lead, what makes him a good beta is his special power, but it also makes it so he struggles to reveal his emotions because he can always sense everyone else's without them explaining them. So while he will sit and let you talk to him for hours, he struggles to insert himself socially. He is very protective of the Starmore pack, less so than he was of the mountain pack he first lived in. He often enjoys peace and quiet, which is part of the reason puppies confuse and annoy him, but he has also learned the ability to act quickly, even if he could never make snap decisions on his own.
Backstory: it is well known that he came from the mountain pack and was a fiercely protective hunter and beta during that time, but other than that he often keeps his backstory to himself.
Looks (picture, words, or both): a large wolf, black in color with a fade into white paws and muzzle and a russet streak running from his neck to the end of his tail (down his back). He has two large black wings and a very long and silky furred tail (like a dragon tail but furry). His fur is thick but silky (like a Shepherd or a retriever) and his eyes are a striking yellow orange. He has a few scars from minor scraps, and the most noticable one (on his right side) is from a minor landslide during his time with the mountain pack.
Love interest?: unknown/na
Other: at one point he held at least a deep connection if not love for another wolf with the same power. That wolf has since died and he finds it incredibly hard to connect anymore.

Name: Atlas (Th3MagicalWizard)
Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc): adolescent - young adult
Rank in clan before the freeze: Scout Apprentice
Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable): Scout
Personality: Some consider him to have multiple personalities, he's not quite sure why they think that. Generally, he's reserved and keeps to himself. He's gentle when it comes to social interactions and if it weren't for how determined he is when scouting he probably would be ignored by the clan. He's a high ranking scout, one of the leading scout's 2nd in command to be precise. He was chosen to be in this position because of his skill sets. He's got endurance and speed as well as his power. The power that Atlas possesses is the ability to see smells. Each scent has a specific tendril-like appearance that he can distinguish and follow. This gives him advantage when hunting and has made him a large asset to the pack.
Backstory: He grew up in the mountain range nearby to Xenamorth's pack. He was one of the first pups to have adapted fur for the frozen weather. His siblings died in one of the storms, leaving him to be one of the few survivors of his generation.
Looks (picture, words, or both): He's got a lean, yet well muscled build, and his pelt is like the photo below. He has gray eyes.
Love interest?: unknown
Other: He has no sense of smell due to his power, but his hearing is more acute than most.
Last edited by Redtiger7736 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night Cliffs (wolf pack RP, new&accepting, come join

Postby Redtiger7736 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:52 pm

RP is now open! Accepting new pack members and loners! Pm me with questions!
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Th3MagicalWizard » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:25 am

Name: Atlas
Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc): adolescent - young adult
Rank in clan before the freeze: Scout Apprentice
Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable): Scout
Personality: Some consider him to have multiple personalities, he's not quite sure why they think that. Generally, he's reserved and keeps to himself. He's gentle when it comes to social interactions and if it weren't for how determined he is when scouting he probably would be ignored by the clan. He's a high ranking scout, one of the leading scout's 2nd in command to be precise. He was chosen to be in this position because of his skill sets. He's got endurance and speed as well as his power. The power that Atlas possesses is the ability to see smells. Each scent has a specific tendril-like appearance that he can distinguish and follow. This gives him advantage when hunting and has made him a large asset to the pack.
Backstory: He grew up in the mountain range nearby to Xenamorth's pack. He was one of the first pups to have adapted fur for the frozen weather. His siblings died in one of the storms, leaving him to be one of the few survivors of his generation.
Looks (picture, words, or both): He's got a lean, yet well muscled build, and his pelt is like the photo below. He has gray eyes.
Love interest?: unknown
Other: He has no sense of smell due to his power, but his hearing is more acute than most.
Th3MagicalWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:40 am

^^accepted, adding you to the pack list right now
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenpancreas. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:49 am

[removed]
DISCALIMER: I do not own this image, all credit goes to the artist!
Name: Artemis
Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc): Adult
Rank in clan before the freeze: Omega
Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable): Omega
Personality: Artemis is both stubborn and not shy, both terrible for her rank. She does not often submit and has to be put in her place often. She is quite sarcastic and will put up a fight. She is kind and protective over her friends.
Backstory: Artemis was found as a pup and allowed into the pack as an omega. She would always sneak off and was raised by a coyote near the pack. She has never felt as though she deserves to be an omega, but stays for the sake of survival.
Looks (picture, words, or both): Artemis is a deep red with white, paws, chest, and muzzle. The top of her back and wings are black. She has bright blue eyes.
Love interest?: None
Other: She can fly and mildly control water.
Last edited by brokenpancreas. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:24 am

^^ accepted! Welcome to the pack, will add you to the pack list in a moment!
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Name: Luna
Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc): Young Adult
Rank in clan before the freeze: Alpha Female (if that's fine with u)
Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable): Alpha Female (if that's ok with u)
Personality: Protective, brave, good hunter. tries to be a good leader, stubborn, short tempered
Backstory: Her parents were alphas
Looks (picture, words, or both): Silver fur, yellow eyes, wings
Love interest?: none
Other: none
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me