We All Die Sometime V3

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: We All Die Sometime V3

Postby LovableHearts » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 am

Name:Luna||Queen||Mood:Neutral||Crush:None for now||Tags: None

Then there they were.Getting above the gate with some wolf's power.She just put on a neutral similing face as she looked to the gate ."Ah look!Our guests are here."she said.Then the music started ready for the crowning ceremony.
Last edited by LovableHearts on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxImage
LovableHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:49 am

HARLEY AILES | CECIDIMUS | KING | FORM | TAGS -- VARIOUS CECIANS
xxxxxxHarley smiled, spotting Lilian and Khaalida leading a group of Cecians to the fence.
"'Ello, you guys!" He called, smirking, "Ready to crash the party?"
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8bit » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:49 pm

╔══════════════╗
Lilly Hollows
╚══════════════╝

Gender -- Female
Species -- Fox
Sexuality -- Straight
Powers -- "I don't know" She would say. Yet she doesn't know the hidden wings, hidden just beneath her heart.
Rank -- Townspeople
Occupation (if townsperson) -- N/A
Lucian or Cecian -- Lucian
Personality Traits -- Silly and Childish. Sometimes she cries, as she doesn't know where her brother, Bushy, ended up. She is not the brightest...
Appearance Description -- Orange with black feet, like socks. The tip of her tail is a grayish white. She has one green eye and one brown eye. She has some white on the bottom of her muzzle and a white underbelly.
Backstory (optional) -- (Furless=Humans.) She was running through the field with her brother when they heard yelps from the den. They ran back and the den smelled of smoke with the bodies of their parents lying in it. They were lifeless. Bushy and Lilly looked at each other, noticing their little brother, Sha, was missing. He had had a beautiful coat. The furless must have taken him. Bushy and Lilly went on a quest to find their brother and avenge their parents. ... *click* They were in separate cages at a place with a bunch of foxes. They all looked sad. Bushy and Lilly noticed that once they were taken behind a certain door they never came back out. Sooner or later Lilly was taken back there and was drowned by a big furless with leathery hands. Now she is here, hoping her brothers lived, both of them. She wanted to see them one last time.
Likes -- Fun, Happiness, Friends, Family.... Food, Being Comfortable, Jumping through fields with her brother (Sha Was To Young).
Dislikes -- Furless (Humans), The Smell Of Smoke, Leather Gloves, The Thought Of Drowning, When She Cries For Her Brothers.
Kin -- Bushy (Brother, Unknown Health), Sha (Really Young Brother, Unknown Health) Ma (Mother, Dead) Fa (Father, Dead)
Other -- She does not know she can grow majestic wings full of orange feathers, with brown and tan patterned tips.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hello, world :]
- 8-bit / pig
- it / he
local cartoon robot
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
8bit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8bit » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 pm

Or is it to late to join?
hello, world :]
- 8-bit / pig
- it / he
local cartoon robot
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
8bit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovableHearts » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:00 pm

(need Apogee to accept you ^^)
xxxxxxxxImage
LovableHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiba Inu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 pm

Lilian ° Female ° Cecian ° Advisor ° Tags; Khaalida, Harley

"You betcha" she smirked. She couldn't wait to see the reactions of the Lucians when they arrive.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Hello! Shiba inu/Sleepypeachy, but you can just call me Jai.
She/They and gay as hell
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shiba Inu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:44 am

Nadius Ilio/Tags: None/Mood: tired
Nadius as one of the guards was obliged to attend the ceremony despite the attendance of the Cecians. Luna was going to be a good queen, he wished that he could warn her of the nature of the Cecians. Nadius took off his metal gauntlets and sharpened their claws.

Khaalida Cilla Nyx/Tags: Lilian/Mood: Happy cause interaction
She smirked and walked away hoping to find their douchebag of a king. "Let's get Harley and we'll head over..."
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Whoops I don't have time for a role play post but Lilly is accepted!
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:57 am

Double post but I was going to make a roleplay post but then I saw there isn't really a point?? Amberdragon, Khaalida needs to get the Cecians over the fence before anything can really happen. Harley is already there with her and Lilian.
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:13 am

Ok, I'll write it up now)

Nadius Ilio/Tags: None/Mood: tired
Nadius as one of the guards was obliged to attend the ceremony despite the attendance of the Cecians. Luna was going to be a good queen, he wished that he could warn her of the nature of the Cecians. Nadius took off his metal gauntlets and sharpened their claws.

Khaalida Cilla Nyx/Tags: Lilian/Mood: Happy cause interaction
She then looked behind Lilian to see Harley was already there. "Nevermind then, I see we already have him, let's go"
(If this gathering Cecian action thing is not ok I'll just edit it out.)

At that, the cecians began to march to the fence, Khaalida used her abilities to lift over the attending Cecians in groups of five.

(Yes I am aware there are currently not very many these are cecians that are not played at the moment)
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me