Governments' Controls- Canine RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Governments' Controls- Canine RP Thread

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:18 pm

You are a dog, and you were abandoned in the city, or did the city abandon you? There seems to be no food at all, anywhere in the city, and all the prey has seemed to disappear, if you don't find food, you might just experience famine. That is what you think, but no dog has actually starved yet, you see? You've been alone for months, in what you thought was a city. The humans? They were robots. The people were never there. The buildings? Those were holograms, I mean, there were buildings there, but they never looked like an actual city. They have always been crumbled. Once the government thought it was time to take the robots away, they poisoned all the prey, and turned their holograms off. They are messing with your mind, expect the unexpectable, because you are in a dome, controlled by the government, who is trying to get scientific information about how dogs communicate and survive on their own, even if that means death. They'll stop at nothing to learn your brain, they've tried this in the past, but all the dogs have died, so this time, they have been adding prey, once in a while. You don't know any of this, yet, you just think you were abandoned. It will all reveal itself over time...

Can you wait and survive that long?
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Governments' Controls- Canine RP Thread

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Bandit walked through the streets, it smelled of venom. He had wondered why for many months, and still did not know why to this day the city just...he pushed the thoughts away. The smell never seemed to harm anyone. He headed to where he had made a temporary shelter out of sturdy wood logs. It was more of a pile of logs which he could fit into, but still provided shelter when the rains came. He looked up at the sky and saw the sun was setting, just another corner, or was it two, that he'd have to go by to reach his temporary shelter.
Tags: OPEN! Location: East of City Feeling: Fabulous! Want: To stay dry.

Coffee frantically searched for shelter, she remembered on a hunt one time she had been left alone, and nearly got herself eaten by a polar bear. She was more of a bait to get the polar bears out into clear sight for her people to shoot, and she never minded, because the humans were very cautious and made sure she was safe at all times. However, her humans weren't here, no humans were, and she didn't know where she was, or that polar bears didn't exist here. Her minds raced as she looked back and forth. Her thick coat made her hot, and she wished her humans were there to give it a fresh trim, as they did yearly. It was getting humid and she was hot and miserable. She walked through the streets quickly, trying to hide in the shadows from enemies, including polar bears. She made her way to what seemed like a shelter, little did she know was already inhabited by something.
Tags: Open >:) Location: Small house with two broken windows and food scattered throughout the house. Feeling: Miserable and hot Want: To be comfortable.
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:02 am

Bishop | Male | Open | Crush: None | Location: Back alleyway.

Bishop slunk across the wall of the back alley, lifting his lip and growling at any human passing him. This place was disgusting, humid and rotten, it smelled like a skunk had died and then came back to life just to die again, mixed with the scent of rotting garbage it was nothing near pleasant. Snarling at a human who came too close he reached his target, a large black and blue can. Charging he threw his weight against the can, doing it once more as it came down with a glorious crash. Spilling its heavenly contents to the ground. He lowered his gray nose to the pile of heaping garbage looking for anything he could consume.

Delicia | Female | Open | Crush: None | Location: Small park

Delicia hopefully stared at the rabbit, plump for its size. She lowered her body to the dirt, silently crawling across the ground. It was 3 feet away, 2 feet, 1 foot, then putting as much force into her slender legs as she could, she launched off the ground and to the rabbit. Jaws wide open to reveal sharp white teeth. she landed just above her target but twisted sharply to cut it off, sinking her teeth into the belly of the creature. she shook her head, hopefully killing the meaty rabbit. She dropped it enjoying the pleasure of a kill.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:18 am

Coffee heard a noise from the small house, and darted out. She found herself on the dark streets, wondering where the humans could possibly be.

Bandit gnawed on the wood which made his shelter, and then head out to the streets again, for he was hungry still. He found himself a squirrel and had chased it to the park. The squirrel had a delicious scent to it, which made his mouth water chasing it. Sadly, the squirrel ran up a tree, where Bandit waited for it to come down. Then, he noticed a figure in the distance eating,
Tags: Delicia
Feeling: Hungry
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Bishop slunk across the wall of the back alley, lifting his lip and growling at any human passing him. This place was disgusting, humid and rotten, it smelled like a skunk had died and then came back to life just to die again, mixed with the scent of rotting garbage it was nothing near pleasant. Snarling at a human who came too close he reached his target, a large black and blue can. Charging he threw his weight against the can, doing it once more as it came down with a glorious crash. Spilling its heavenly contents to the ground. He lowered his gray nose to the pile of heaping garbage looking for anything he could consume.

Delicia | Female | Bandit | Crush: None | Location: Small park

Delicia yipped happily, taking a bite out of the fresh meat. Perking her ears, she gazed out into the distance to see a dog not too far away beneath a tree. Picking up the rabbit the cautiously padded over, stopping a short distance from him. Perking her ears she dropped her rabbit and softly called out to him Hello?
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 am

Name:Halley
Breed: Australian Shepard/Blue Heeler
Mate:Open
Crush:Open
Pups:None
Sexuality: Straight
Taggs:Open

Halley walked around the long dark alley searching for something to eat. She hadn't eaten for at least a day and was starting to feel it. "Wish there was more stuff to ea around here..." she said looking inside some food bags people threw out. But didn't have luck finding anything. She stopped when she was the streets of the city. peeking around both corners to see if anyone dropped anything. Her luck she found a half eaten burger. she snatched it up and walked a little back into the shadows of the alley way. She sat down at ate the food she had fond.

Name:Allure
Breed:Shetland Sheepdog
Mate:Open
Crush:Open
Pups:None
Sexuality: Straight
Taggs: Open

Allure walked along the streets of the city watching all the people busily going on with their day. He didn't mind them that much as long as they left him alone. Which they did so... as we walked along he looked down all he alleys that he past seeing different dogs in them. He was never one of those dogs to hide anyway from people and others. Allure continued his was down to the meat market where the butcher always gave him scraps in the afternoons after lunch was over. He walked inside to see the butcher had already had the scraps siting on the floor behind the counter so people wouldn't freak out that a dog was in the shop. He ate the scraps and then walked into the office/back room where the butcher usually was but wasn't. "Wonder where he is? Hes normally here..." he mumbled to himself then walked out to see the back door was open. Walking outside to see the butcher restocking boxes. After he was done he got a pat on the head and Allure was on his way to meet new dogs.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:52 am

Foxed wrote:

Delicia yipped happily, taking a bite out of the fresh meat. Perking her ears, she gazed out into the distance to see a dog not too far away beneath a tree. Picking up the rabbit the cautiously padded over, stopping a short distance from him. Perking her ears she dropped her rabbit and softly called out to him Hello?

Bandit perked his head up at the sound, looking at the dog, awkwardly responding with a "Uh...Hey there."
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:41 am

Delicia eyed him up and down. The poor male looked a bit too skinny. Surely she had enough to share? Before she could over think herself she nudged the rabbit forward some. Here, would you like to share? I'm sure there's enough for the both enough. She responded quietly not wanting to scare or frighten him.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Foxed wrote:

Delicia eyed him up and down. The poor male looked a bit too skinny. Surely she had enough to share? Before she could over think herself she nudged the rabbit forward some. Here, would you like to share? I'm sure there's enough for the both enough. She responded quietly not wanting to scare or frighten him.

Bandit looked at the rabbit that was right in front of his paws, he smelled it, and then pawed it closer to him, "uhm, thanks, I guess, who are you?" he asked the female who had been generous to him, a stranger.

sorryyyy for inactvityyyyyy
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Delicia nodded slowly, before taking a haunch from the rabbit Oh. My names Delicia. Who are you? She questioned settling down she placed the leg between her teeth and began to knaw on the plump leg. She tilted her ears up to o him. Awaiting a awnser.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me