โค๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ โค (๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก) Open V.2

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: โคThe Last Dragons โค (New Thread)

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 am

Name: Kao/Clan: shadow /Rank: medic apprentice/Tags: open!

Kao let out a squeak of surprise when she heard more thunder and accidentally jumped into the pile of newly sorted herbs, her eyes clouding with slight rate and disappointment. "You've got to be kidding me!" She whimpered, flopping on the dens floor and knocked her head on the ground multiple times.
"Why. Do. You. Keep. Doing. This." She muttered, her tail twitching with annoyance. " I need to be less afraid of noises and learn how to actually do things right... " She mumbled, her body still on the ground.

~~~~~
Name: Jay/Clan: ice/Rank: apprentice/Tags: Myloe

Jay looked over at a tree, seeing a slight figure of her brother. She didn't hesitate and tackled his,
earning an annoyed statement. "Yea yea why don-" she was cut off as her brother began talking again. "What! No! I don't wanna leave! It's nice here. Just a little longer?" She whined, not wanting to leave her snowy home once more.

~~~~~
Name: Myloe/Clan: ice/Rank: apprentice/Tags: Jay

Myloe let out a startled yelp as his sister tackled him, his camouflage disappearing. "Hey! No fair!
I was thinking!" He stated, his feathered tipped tail fluffing out defiantly. "But I think we should head back to shadow down territory... I don't wanna get in trouble for being in our own territory." He fretted, pushing off his sister and shook the snow off of his scales.

~~~~~
Name: Miuk/Clan: fire/Rank: hatchling/Tags: open!!

Miuk awoke groggily, sitting up slowly as her stomach growled out of slight hunger. "Why are you yelling at me? " she mumbled towards it, poking her belly with one of her claws. She looked around miserably as she saw that the Nursery was empty... Like always. "I want someone to play with..." She whined, slumping down glumly. " be quite tummy, I don't wanna eat right now. "
(Could someone interact with Miuk possibly?)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
x
โ”โ”โ” โ™š โ”โ”โ”
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

Art โ€ข Tumblr โ€ข Me โ€ข โค โ€ข โค

โ”โ”โ” โ™š โ”โ”โ”
x
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

๏ฝ”
๏ฝ
๏ฝŒ
๏ฝŒ

๏ฝ”
๏ฝ’
๏ฝ…
๏ฝ…
๏ฝ“
Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:59 pm

(@Ghostly Flames We will be continued the roleplay like nothing ever happen. R o y a l e, the owner, explained that there will be no time skip.)

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; None.

"Yes, more than three will probably jeopardize a mission like this." Jaspar agreed, nodding his head. "Well, I suppose we should both go our separate ways. After all, it seems like you and me have a lot to do!" he smiled, unfurling his wings. "Thank you once more for giving me this honor, my Leader. I promise by The Great Ones scales that I won't fail you!" he stated. Jaspar then flew off, waving goodbye to Dust Strike. He landed at the center of the clan, checking inside all of the dens and recording how much prey they had. Along with that, he began to talk to the other dragons to see how they were. This would be a big job, but Jaspar felt up to it.
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Ebony Claw.

"Ah, that isn't exactly what I meant." Glacia chuckled, "While I would be fine with it if you decided to join right away, I meant what I said in the context of you being gone for a while. If the loners life got too stressful or demanding, then you can always seek refuge in my land. Just make sure the other Ice Dragons don't see you. After all, like you said, we don't want any more drama." she explained, turning her head towards Ebony Claw. He seemed interested in the reasons why Glacia thought he would be a good Ice Clan Dragon. So, she decided to elaborate. "Well.." she began, her expression and smile softening. "You remind me of my father." Glacia confessed, "Introverted, icy, and hot-headed. Frostbite was never afraid to pick a fight, which is why the other Clan Dragons never bothered us. He always talked to me about his problems at the end of the day, and the things you tell me remind me of those times." Glacia said, quickly blinking her eyes a few times. What are these emotions I'm feeling? Surely not sadness! A wonderful, beautiful queen like myself should never be subjected to this! Ugh! Perhaps I'm just tired...hmm, that must be it. She thought. "If your scales weren't black, then I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be mistaken for a Ice Dragon more often!" she joked, trying to stray from the subject.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; None.

The time to attack was approaching.
Growing, scraping his claws on the ground, Blaze walked around the campgrounds. He slit his eyes, growling in agitation. Where are my warriors?!? He blasted a plume of fire at the sky. To the Fire Dragons, this was a tell-tale sign that their deputy was more displeased than usual. "Those scale-less cowards! If I find out that they're hiding from fighting, then I'm going to tear their tails off!!!
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"Well, to put it simply, yes. However, it had nothing to do with her health, thankfully." Vex began, "Yet, the memories still give me a lump in my chest. I should explain what happened to you." Once they were inside the cave, the Mentor tidily made his bed, so Sparrow Hawk could rest. "Eventually, Obsidian died, and it was announced that Shadow would be her successor. To say that Mystic was upset about this would be an understatement. She loved our last leader very much, and refused to follow someone different." Vex paused, taking a deep, exasperated breath in. "So much, that she ran away. And, Mystic didn't return."
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; Spirit.

"That is correct, Spirit. You're very observational. However," Dactyl smiled, resting his wings loosely on his back. "These Mystics were just as powerful as us. Therefore, with their abilities able to target certain elements of our dragons, we had a incredibly hard time battling it. The Mystics were aware of this, and attacked us daily. It was torturous."
Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Dream Land.

Even with the sound of the thundering avalanche overcoming all noise, one cry erupted that Arctic heard; as clear as ice. He looked down at the camp, where he saw Whisper. His heart dropped a he saw her disappear in the snow. Her slim, poor body wouldn't be any sort of competition compared to the powerful snow. It would batter her into pieces. "WHISPER!" he cried, plummeting into the churning snow. Even with the impossible odds, he searched frantically for the beautiful dragoness. His muscles were sore from fighting with the avalanche, despite Arctic only being in it fore mere seconds. But, he persisted. [color=#004080]"WHISPER!" he shouted once more, desperately looking for her. He could feel more tears swelling in his eyes once more. What if he didn't find her? And, when he did, what if he found in her a broken, dead state? He found himself nauseous thinking about that.[/color]
Mystic Shimmer/ Loner/ Tags; None.

Mystic came out of her lake gracefully, quietly, the water shining on her luminescent scales. The small-framed dragoness looked for prey around her, sick of eating fish. In just one moment, she saw a rabbit dart across the land, hopping nimbly. Ah, it looks like I'll be having some fast food for dinner! Mystic thought. While the hare was fast, it was no match for the incredibly agile dragon. Within moments, it was all over. While rabbit is good, it still isn't enough. I'll need to get one more thing before I head home. She decided.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿบ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
๐ŸŽจ Credit
ImageImage
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Name: Kao/Clan: shadow /Rank: medic apprentice/Tags: Conch

Kao felt her face heat up slightly, but his it under her wings as more thunder crashed down. "Th-thanks." She whimpered, uncontrollably nuzzling closer to the ice wing. ( sorry it's short! Writers block ;; )

~~~~~

Jay shivered with excitement as she scampered off to find a hiding spot. " I win again I bet! " she called back as she ducked behind a rock and hurried under a fallen tree, changing her scales to the trees colors.

~~~~~

Myloe thought for a moment, "alright... I guess we could stay for a little while." He caved in, burrowing under the snow again. "I'm it this time! Go hide!" He stated out from under the snow, beginning to count.

~~~~~
Name: Miuk/Clan: fire/Rank: hatchling/Tags: Blaze!

Miuk perked up as she heard someone out side out the den and scampered to the entrance, her eyes widening at the sight of the deputy. She puffed up her chest and marched out of the den,
but tripped and fell over. "Solider Miuk is ready for duty Sir!" She squeaked out, scrambling into a confident sitting position, her claws itching with excitement.
Last edited by Night Troubles on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
x
โ”โ”โ” โ™š โ”โ”โ”
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

โ”โ”โ” โ™š โ”โ”โ”
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

๏ฝ”
๏ฝ
๏ฝŒ
๏ฝŒ

๏ฝ”
๏ฝ’
๏ฝ…
๏ฝ…
๏ฝ“
Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:20 pm

(@Captain Plucky okay thanks!)
sacred/fire clan/warrior/tags;blaze
His eyes snapped open as he heard a roar, before seeing a burst of fire into the air, and he immediately skittered up to blaze, his eyes wide with surprise, before he said slowly "B-BLAZE!ugh.... How are you?". He grinned, his eyes darting to the ground as he waited.

canyon/earth clan/deputy/tags; none

His tail lashed before he proceeded to stalk farther into the forest. He might as well see if he could find anything. While most of the other earth clan dragons eat plants, he mainly eats meat. He blinked before he noticed a mountain goat, trotting through the forest. It was probably going to the mountain close by, and he ducked down, his tail curling up.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
"Ah, well, that makes a bit more sense. Although I'm not sure how much your Clan would welcome me... well, who knows. They don't seem to hate me yet, so that's a first." Ebony smirked a little, but let it fade as he listened to Glacia reminisce. "Sounds like a true Ice Clan dragon, he does. I can see the family resemblance." He snickered, but the joke wasn't mean-spirited at all. Just Ebony being himself, as usual. "Ha, that'd be funny. If you'd have said that to me three moons ago I might have been offended. Now I almost wish it were true. Ain't that odd?" He snorted and drummed his claws on the ground again.

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Blaze, Miuk
"Calm your scales, Blaze, we were just out hunting." Ruby Flame landed gracefully in front of the deputy, one of her deep red brows raised at his temper. "What sort of example are you setting for the hatchlings?" She looked down at the small dragon, chuckling a little at her energy. "I'm afraid you're a bit too young to join us, Miuk. But do not worry. You will have your chance someday." She smiled down at her, an expression reserved only for hatchlings. It was no secret that Ruby loved the little ones, but if anyone ever pointed it out, they'd get the coldest glare outside of Ice Clan territory.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Farthing, Whisper
Frost Wind turned as she heard Whisper move and smiled as she saw her patient was awake. She dipped her head in response to her request. "Of course. Take as much time as you need." She sighed softly and watched with concern as Whisper clearly tried to avoid seeing or being seen by Arctic. It seems our guest is causing her more stress... I'll try to talk to her later and see if I can figure out what's wrong. For now, she decided to let Whisper have a moment of peace, as it seemed she very much needed it.

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Viera, Xavier
Dust Strike smiled and nodded, confident in his Medic's abilities to manage the camp. He took off, looking for the dragons he wished to join his raid. "Viera! Xavier!" He called out into the forests, hoping to catch them while they were out hunting or patrolling the border.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Kasey, Gray
Queranix nodded to Kasey and watched as he flew away. "Alright, I'll take the side opposite him. If you could get them from the middle, that'd be great. Wait for my shadow copy. I'll give you the signal that way." He got into position in front of the herd, watching them quietly and looking for a target as he waited for Gray to get into position.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:49 pm

(@Ghostly Flames No problem! If you have any more questions, please tell me! <3)

Jaspar walked around the camp, checking everything and seeing if it was all going according to how it should be. While the medic didn't know everything about managing a clan, he was able to learn the basics by watching Dust Strike. He walked around, taking his job very seriously. Dust Strike, I won't let you down! He thought.

"It is odd, indeed." Glacia agreed, snickering softly. "If I was informed that I would be moving in with your kind a few moons ago, I would have protested like nothing ever seen! Even more so if you had come up and tried to chat with me!" She felt very flattered by Ebony Claws compliment. It was very noticeable that Frostbite and her had the same facial structure, and very unique scales that matched perfectly. It seemed like no one else in the Clan had their scales. "It's so strange how time changes things like this." she nodded, looking up at the rainy sky.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; Miuk, Sacred, and Ruby Flame.

"How do you THINK I am?!" Blaze reponded hotly. The lava on his scales was moving rapidly, smoke pouring out of his nostrils. "Where are the other warriors?! Don't they know we're going to attack soon?!" he continued, looking over to the tiny dragonet. "See? Even a little dragonet is more prepared than the others! Think about that!" he growled. He was about to chew Sacred out more, but Ruby Flame arrived to the scene. I'll have you know that there are better times to hunt, Ruby Flame. he seethed, "But, at least you two are finally here. Now, I can go over how we're going to attack." Blaze stated.
Captain Plucky wrote:

"Well, to put it simply, yes. However, it had nothing to do with her health, thankfully." Vex began, "Yet, the memories still give me a lump in my chest. I should explain what happened to you." Once they were inside the cave, the Mentor tidily made his bed, so Sparrow Hawk could rest. "Eventually, Obsidian died, and it was announced that Shadow would be her successor. To say that Mystic was upset about this would be an understatement. She loved our last leader very much, and refused to follow someone different." Vex paused, taking a deep, exasperated breath in. "So much, that she ran away. And, Mystic didn't return."

"That is correct, Spirit. You're very observational. However," Dactyl smiled, resting his wings loosely on his back. "These Mystics were just as powerful as us. Therefore, with their abilities able to target certain elements of our dragons, we had a incredibly hard time battling it. The Mystics were aware of this, and attacked us daily. It was torturous."

As Arctic kept searching for Whisper, he only plummeted deeper and deeper into the snow. His arms began to give way, and his attempts to save the dragoness were failing. His chest was tightened, unable to take in air. As blackness settled around him, he closed his eyes and let out a cry of defeat and woe.
This is all my fault. This happened because of me. Whisper's probably dead, and I can't even save her!! What kind of a Ice Dragon am I???

As Mystic searched for more prey, she decided to stay close to the trees and shade. While she was on neutral land, most Clan's dragons didn't like loners near their territory. She didn't blame them, either. If she was still a clan dragon, she would very suspicious of some stranger roaming this close near their land.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿบ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
๐ŸŽจ Credit
ImageImage
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:55 pm

conch/ice clan/medic apprentice/tags; kao

His face blushes even darker, before He said in a soft voice "I-I'm sure it'll be over soon, the thunder seems to be lessening". He snuggled a little closer to her, the warmth in her scales comforting. He let out a shuddered sigh, his claws were tucked under his stomach, and his hind claws were kept close to His body, carefully not to touch her.

sacred/fire clan/warrior/tags; Ruby flame, miuk, blaze

He blinked at the small hatchling, before looking at blaze, his eyes darting again to the floor before replying"o-okay.... He looked at ruby flame, silently thank her for saving his scales right there.

canyon/earth clan/deputy/tags;
None

He sank his sharp teeth deep into the goats neck, instantly killing it. He felt a dark satisfaction as the blood gushed into his mouth, and his tail whipped back and forth, before he snapped It up in his jaws, before heading back to camp. He couldn't believe his luck in finding this goat, and he would cherish the meat if he got to eat it.

spirit/shadow clan/hatchling/tags; dactyl

She gasped at his words, before saying "how could something be so mean! Why would anything be so cruel?". Her tail was held huh in the air, while her eyes were fixated on dactyl, so much she actually leened forward to much, and fell flat on her nose
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
Ebony adjusted his wings as he sat under the outcropping with the dragon he formerly considered his enemy. "Strange indeed. I'd never imagine that the dragon I get along best with is Her Royal Pretentiousness." He grinned, the nickname was used more affectionately than as an insult now. "...But if you tell anyone that I said that, I'll tear those silver scales off your back one by one!" He grumbled and looked at the ground, clearly a bit miffed that he had said anything even remotely sappy.

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Blaze, Sacred, Miuk
Ruby Flame snorted. "Well why don't you tell that to our leader, who asked me if I wished to accompany him?" She flicked her tail back and forth, her catlike amber eyes staring down Blaze. "I'm sure he'd love to know the perfect times for hunting." Her tone was cool and even like always, but her silver tongue could start a war hotter than the combined flames of the whole of Fire Clan.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Farthing, Whisper
Frost Wind turned as she heard Whisper move and smiled as she saw her patient was awake. She dipped her head in response to her request. "Of course. Take as much time as you need." She sighed softly and watched with concern as Whisper clearly tried to avoid seeing or being seen by Arctic. It seems our guest is causing her more stress... I'll try to talk to her later and see if I can figure out what's wrong. For now, she decided to let Whisper have a moment of peace, as it seemed she very much needed it.

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Viera, Xavier
Dust Strike smiled and nodded, confident in his Medic's abilities to manage the camp. He took off, looking for the dragons he wished to join his raid. "Viera! Xavier!" He called out into the forests, hoping to catch them while they were out hunting or patrolling the border.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Kasey, Gray
Queranix nodded to Kasey and watched as he flew away. "Alright, I'll take the side opposite him. If you could get them from the middle, that'd be great. Wait for my shadow copy. I'll give you the signal that way." He got into position in front of the herd, watching them quietly and looking for a target as he waited for Gray to get into position.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Name: Kao/Clan: shadow /Rank: medic apprentice/Tags: Conch

Kao nodded slightly, her tail curling neatly around her body. "O-ok..." She mumbled shyly, looking over at some of the perfectly organized herbs. *hey at least I didn't spill any like last time there was a storm.* She thought bitterly.

~~~~~

{Not in use at the moment but in ice clan territory with Myloe}

~~~~~

{Not in use at the moment but in ice clan territory with Jay}

~~~~~
Name: Miuk/Clan: fire/Rank: hatchling/Tags: Blaze!

Miuk looked defiantly up at Ruby Flame, her eyes glistening with joy. "See! I'm useful!" She squeaked out joyfully, her body filled to the brim with pride. *the deputy called me prepared! I feel so honored! * she thought gleefully, looking back up at the deputy. "I shall do my best to serve the clan!" She squeaked, scampering over to the entrance and sat down outside of it. " by protecting the camp from the bad dragons that stalk the forest! " She smiled widely, batting her claws in the air as if she was attacking something.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
x
โ”โ”โ” โ™š โ”โ”โ”
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

โ”โ”โ” โ™š โ”โ”โ”
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

๏ฝ”
๏ฝ
๏ฝŒ
๏ฝŒ

๏ฝ”
๏ฝ’
๏ฝ…
๏ฝ…
๏ฝ“
Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Jaspar walked around the camp, checking everything and seeing if it was all going according to how it should be. While the medic didn't know everything about managing a clan, he was able to learn the basics by watching Dust Strike. He walked around, taking his job very seriously. Dust Strike, I won't let you down! He thought.

"And if you relay my more soft side being shown to a Shadow Dragon, I'm going to pluck your feathers out and wear them as a crown!" she jeered, noticing that Ebony Claw wasn't too amused by what he had said. "Mr. Huffs-a-lot." she added, deciding to give the warrior a nickname, since he had done the same to her.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; Miuk, Sacred, and Ruby Flame.

"Common sense should have told you that you shouldn't hunt so close to the attack time. Even Wildfire would agree with me on that." Blaze snorted, not very amused with Ruby Flame's clever and snarky remarks. He didn't really notice Miuk rush away, since he was so preoccupied with the dragoness. "Anyways, me and the Leader have both agreed that we will attack by the sky. We'll swoop down onto their camp, and set fire to their resources. It will be quick, strong, and if they see is; it will be too late. Fire Clan has the strongest fliers, after all. We could take on any Shadow or Ice Dragon with one wing tied behind our back."
Captain Plucky wrote:

"Well, because we seemed weaker to them." Dactyl explained, resting his head on his hands. "They saw us like sport to hunt. However, they were much more cruel than you and me are to our prey. This was just for wicked amusement." he said, chuckling softly as the dragonet landed on her nose. "But, thankfully, there was a Dragoness named Scarlet, and her friend, Moonslash. They had a dangerous plan to put a stop to it all." Dactyl went on.

Arctic jerked awake from his dreams, his face feeling wet, and his body sweaty. He looked around rapidly, realizing that it was all just a terrible nightmare. Ugh, Blackout!! You're the one who caused all of this! The warrior clenched his claws together tightly, imagining that the Shadow Dragon's neck was in them.

As Mystic searched for more prey, she decided to stay close to the trees and shade. While she was on neutral land, most Clan's dragons didn't like loners near their territory. She didn't blame them, either. If she was still a clan dragon, she would very suspicious of some stranger roaming this close near their land.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–