โค๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ โค (๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก) Open V.2

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: โค๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ โค (๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก) Open

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:17 am

Aiden/Half-Fire -Exiled-Tags:
I woke up to a dragon flying overhead. Seeing a glimpse of its appearance I knew it was Blaze. His figure disappeared towards shadow clan, he had Gray on his back, I knew why he came now. To tell. I closed my eyes for what seemed the hundredth time trying to go back to sleep until I woke up again to singing. I put my hands over my ears and burrows my head under me, but I could still hear it. I watched Ali leaving the camp, singing and I gave up trying to sleep, it was hopeless if whereever I am, I am inturrupted by her or some other dragon.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Happiness Comes in WAVES
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โคThe Last Dragons โค (New Thread)

Postby myth; » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 am

ฦงฯฮฑััฯƒฯ‰ Hฮฑฯ‰ฮบ ) ฯŸ ( ฦงะฝaโˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ ฦ†lฮฑะธ ) ฯŸ ( ฮ”ฯฯัษ›ะธั‚ฮนcษ› ) ฯŸ ( ฦฌฮฑษขษขษ›โˆ‚: Vex

Sparrow blinked, and then she recalled the short time they'd spent together in Vex's cave before the attack. The memory was hazy since she'd been half asleep when he'd been telling her, but she remembered nonetheless; so she nodded and proceeded to listen to him as he spoke of his heart ache and worry for his loner friend. Vex had always given her a different view of the lone dragons in this world, most other clan dragons would scoff at them and declare that they were riddled in disease and parasites, but the way Vex spoke of them? He treated them just like he did the rest of them, she liked that about him ad tried to hold the same attitude. "I'm... not sure what I can offer as a comfort, but I guess we have to have faith that she's okay and coping. If she considered you as much of a friend as you do her, then she'll come back if she's suffering or in need of aid. I know I would if I were her, you'd never call her out or make her feel bad, or even hand her to the leaders for punishment."

ฦ˜ะธฮนษขะฝั‚ ) โ™˜ ( ฦ†โ„“ฮฑะธโ„“ษ›ฦจฦจ ) โ™˜ ( หฉฯƒะธษ›ั ) โ™˜ ( ฦฌฮฑษขษขษ›โˆ‚: Whisper

Knight smiled at her kind and thoughtful reaction, settling himself to be a bit more at ease; he dipped his head in thanks to her compliment on his artistic skills, at least that was what he perceived her words to mean. He also was thankful for her acknowledging the history behind them was a private matter and one close to his heart, something he had never easily been able to dish out on request, and though he might not have previously, he did answer, "Perhaps one day, if you do decide to stay, I could tell you a few of them. It'd only be polite, and we'll need to trust each other, winter snows do tend to block the entrance sometimes..."
he quickly moved on, unsure of how he felt about being confined in a small space with another dragon are so long alone, "I mostly use chalks, berries, and other dry plant matter that will stick to the rock... sometimes mixed with sap or clay depending on what effect I'm going for... charcoal works too." he shook his head then, ruffling up his audio fins and the fleshy whisker-like ear that lines his jaw. He glanced down to the fire then as if reminded, "I actually need to go find wood to dry for the fire, or else it'll get too cold and won't burn..." he got to his paws and stepped behind her before pausing, "You're free to stay here if you like, regain your stretch and rest?"

า’ฮฑัั‚ะฝฮนะธษข ) โ—ฏ ( ฦงะฝaโˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ ฦ†lฮฑะธ ) โ—ฏ ( ัฆษ›โˆ‚ฮนc'ฦจ ฮ”ฯฯัษ›ะธั‚ฮนcษ›) โ—ฏ ( ฦฌฮฑษขษขษ›โˆ‚: Ebony Claw, Shale

Farthing all but lit up when he heard and saw Shale in his peripheral vision, but before he could rush to his leader like he had planned and plead for her guidance, another, much harder and harsher voice caught his attention. He glanced to Ebony Claw, immediately flinching band backing away with mild fear from the angered male. However, despite the rather harsh and vicious demand, he was glued in place, be it from fear, reluctance, or a mixture of both... it couldn't be told.
That was when, once again, Shale came back into his view and, much to his genuine surprise, she was quick to act in defending him against the warrior. He was tempted to wait and see what it was Ebony was so wound up about, but he needed to speak with Shale urgently, and the other male didn't appear to be bleeding or at risk of imminent death or sickness... But before he could get in a word or even begin to approach her, she began speaking and offering his instruction; in his still shocked state, he couldn't even manage to open his mouth to interrupt her and instead listened as best he could beside the sound of his hear tearing away in his chest; it sounded like the elder dragon Dactyl was in several kinds of pain and his heart ached for the elder. And his apparently damaged medical den?

By this time, he was in fact shifting his weight restlessly, trying to get out some words between her gaps, and then she noticed that he was in distress and finally asked him what was the matter. He couldn't hold it back, as soon as she was silent his words began pouring out. "Whisper, one of the Ice Clan dragonesses, got trapped in an area of Ice Clan when the avalanche hit and it turns out that she was rescued by a loner who kept her safe and then she got sick and Arctic found her and brought her back here; but now she's questioning her place in the clan because of something to do with her difficult relations with Arctic and now she's gone to find the loner again to stay with him and Arctic was in a state and he went after her and so did the Ice Clan medic Frost Wind-" his voice crackled and he paused, taking a deep breath, "I was instructed to find Glacia and inform her, but I really thought you needed to know... I... I don't know what to do... if any of them get hurt or sick..."
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โค๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ โค (๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก) Open

Postby Commander Cody » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:33 am

Blackout/shadowclan/warrior
"Fine."he began to lead blaze in the direction of camp,and sighed "we all..make mistakes.."he thought of when he caused the avalanche in iceclan territory."here we are"he lead him into camp "shale! We have a visitor!"

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:52 pm

S0ul Eater wrote:
Nimbusโ€ขMโ€ขIceโ€ขHunterโ€ขTags\\Queranix

"Your welcome Queranix." The male said calmly once he finished setting down the last of the prey on his back. "Yes, we had to travel out into neutral territory to get this prey. It's where any surviving prey in your territory had went to." He wondered if they would need him to return to help them hunt a bear, but if they did they would of told him unless he forgotten they told him to return. "I'll help you clean this out." He began to use his tail to gather most of the ash into a pile outside the entrance of the cave, it's always a good idea to have prey be in a clean environment so then the prey doesn't cause illness.

Aletaโ€ขFโ€ขShadowโ€ขFighterโ€ขTags\\Kasey

When she returned she saw Kasey already working on it. "Here's some more materials just in case." She dropped her collected materials and nudged them to Kasey. "I'll help out." She turned seeing Aiden and shook her head. "No, I think we got this. Go rest." She turned away from Aiden, she held a grudge on him knowing he lied and was the reason Gray died. She began aiding Kasey the best she could.

Basilโ€ขFโ€ขEarthโ€ขFighterโ€ขTags\\ Dust Strike,Viera

-Sleeping in her Nest-

Heidiโ€ขFโ€ขFireโ€ขMedicโ€ขTags\\ Wildfire

[size]"Its fine." She sighed, her materials next to her. "Now, stay still." She straightened out Wildfires leg and put her splint made of bone and vines around it. "Ah, done. It'll be on for a few weeks, now let me see that wing you were talking about.." She then started to examine his wings.[/size]
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; None.

Jaspar watched as Mareon passed by him, not really paying attention to the Medic's words or greeting. "Uh, Mareon?" he attempted to call awkwardly, raising a paw up timidly. The Earth Clan warrior simply kept on walking, most likely in deep thought, or busy. Jaspar understood that, and decided to just dismiss it.
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Crystal.

Glacia watched Crystal take to the sky, clutching the spear in her claws tightly. She turned her attention back to the ground, sniffing the air around her. I'm not going back without a bear. We need the food desperately. She thought to herself, a cool mist coming from her nose. She swiftly and quietly trekked across the forest, following the pawprints. Glacia was anxious to find the bear, and worried that she would lose her lead if she didn't hurry.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; Blackout, Nebula.

"We do, yes." Blaze agreed somberly, rounding his shoulders and shifting Gray's position. The current way his body was being carried had become uncomfortable for the Deputy. A small scowl crept on the man's face. "But, that doesn't mean I'm happy about it, either way. I wish we could all be perfect. I wish..." Blaze snorted, looking up to the sky with a glazed, distant expression. 'I wish that my Clan was more than what it's become." she grumbled, moving his head back down once he heard Blackout call for his Leader. Oof. This is going to be tough to explain, isn't it?
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"You have a good point." Vex admitted, shuffling his front paws around nervously as he continued on the path. "Even though I worry much about Mystic, she's a very strong dragon. More than she shows." the mentor paused, exhaling deeply and slowly. "I just stress at times about her stubbornness, and her pride. I know that she doesn't like to show others when she's hurt, or needs help. She only conveys her pain to those she trusts. And yet," Vex looked over to Sparrow Hawk, smiling softly. "That fact ties in well with your words. If she really needed me, I don't think she would resist coming back. I just need to wait, and give her the space that I have been for all this time. Perhaps she's still figuring herself out."
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; Spirit.

"Thank you for speaking to me." Dactyl bowed his head, a shadow of a smile on his face. "I think we both needed to reflect that, more than I first perceived." he said, sitting back down. As he watched the rain fall, his tail swayed left and right softly. His posture was relaxed, but his wings were tense, un-moving. Many thoughts trailed across his mind, as he looked out at his burnt land. Dactyl had forgotten that Spirit was still with him.
Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Frost Wind.

Arctic continued to walk, rushing to get to the cave. He remember vividly where it was, and wasn't going to take a break until he found Knight. He didn't care if it went down into a fight, but he doubted it would. With the words that the Ice Clan warrior had plans to say, he highly doubted that the scheming loner would try anything violent. If he did, however, this was Arctic's land, and his element. It was obvious who would win.
Mystic Shimmer/ Loner/ Tags; None.

Mystic dived elegantly into her lake, swimming quietly to the bottom. She ate her meat beforehand, since she didn't want to try and force a wet, slimy rabbit down her throat. Now, it was time to rest for the day. I cannot believe that some other loner just approached me like that. Doesn't he know other dragons are dangerous? I'm surprised a clan dragon hasn't killed him by now. she thought. And yet, I'm slightly intrigued by him. There was some sort of his expression in his eyes that I didn't understand once I told him my name. Is he....hiding something from me? The loner questioned, watching as the fish above her swam. Oh, don't be silly, Mystic. How could he know something about me, when we're obviously strangers? I shouldn't say such foolish, dangerous things. Curiosity killed the catfish, as they say.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿบ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
๐ŸŽจ Credit
ImageImage
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaGerbil » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 am

โฃKoraphisโฃFemaleโฃEarthclanโฃFighterโฃLocation: Earthclan TerritoryโฃTagged: Dust Strikeโฃ

Koraphis smiled, appreciating the Leader's praise, then trotted forwards to where the water grew deeper. Testing the height and speed of the river with her tail, the small dragon nodded to herself... then in a flicker of blue and orange scales, she was gone. The cold sensation of water both mentally and physically flooded her, and Koraphis spent about a minute just twirling around in the water; occasionally letting the golden feathers on her spine breach the surface. Eventually, she flexed her body upwards towards the dazzling sunlight, and swam upwards until just her head poked out of the river, water spray coming from her nostrils as she took a breath. "It's deeper than I expected. This is very promising".
NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:42 am

Bump.... where is everybody?
[๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ]
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
(ยฏ`ยท she/her โ€ข
..`ยท. x est โ€ข ยทยดยฏ)
entp โ€ข 5w4 .ยทยด
.Image
Image Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ โ™ก ] trade me!
Image Image
โ–‘โ–‘โ€‡โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”Œ โœฆ collections
โ”‚โฎก โ€Ž dwrf hamsters
โ”‚โ€Žowls,โ€Ž squid, bats
โ”‚โ€Žpps bws, '19 fae,
โ”‚โ€Ž'11 faire, bettas !
โ”” my sig shop

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โค๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ โค (๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก) Open V.2

Postby Commander Cody » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Blackout/shadowclan/warrior
He sat down,as he waited for the appearance of his leader,shale.He glanced at gray's body,and let out a sigh,before looking away again and waiting for his leader

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โค๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ โค (๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก) Open V.2

Postby catmaid » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:42 am

Nebula/Warrior/Shadow Clan/ Tags: Blackout, Blaze, Shale

Nebula caught up, nervous enough about the scolding Blaze was about to get. She caught Shale's gaze looking fiercely at Blaze, and Nebula shivered. *Gray.... how did he die?*

Mareon/Fighter/Earth Clan/ Tags: Open

Mareon rested below a huge oak tree near the clearing the had partly claimed as his own. He bit into one of his cherry bombs, its sweet and juicy flavor flooding his mouth. As he snacked on the fruit, he accidentaly fell asleep.

mona - she/him - peace and love โ™ก
catmaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:10 am

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; None.

Jaspar watched as Mareon passed by him, not really paying attention to the Medic's words or greeting. "Uh, Mareon?" he attempted to call awkwardly, raising a paw up timidly. The Earth Clan warrior simply kept on walking, most likely in deep thought, or busy. Jaspar understood that, and decided to just dismiss it.
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Crystal.

Glacia watched Crystal take to the sky, clutching the spear in her claws tightly. She turned her attention back to the ground, sniffing the air around her. I'm not going back without a bear. We need the food desperately. She thought to herself, a cool mist coming from her nose. She swiftly and quietly trekked across the forest, following the pawprints. Glacia was anxious to find the bear, and worried that she would lose her lead if she didn't hurry.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; Blackout, Nebula.

Blaze looked over to Nebula, a sparkle of guilt in his eyes. It didn't bother him at first that he was the culprit of Gray's death. But, as time was stretching on, and he saw that the Shadow dragons around him were filled with shock and grief, his angry attitude wore down. What if I was being carried back into my territory on Gray's back? Wildfire would be torn. A small, sincere frown tugged at the Fire Deputy's lips, but he lashed it away with a snapping fierceness that not even he was expecting. Ugh! Why am I getting so soft?! He thought, exasperated. Trying to ignore his worries, he turned his attention back to the Shadow Warriors questions. "...I killed him by accident." he stated bluntly, an undercurrent of white hot anger in his tone. "One of my fire dragons disobeyed orders, to the point where his punishment was death. Gray jumped in the way to save him last second. I have no idea why." he explained.
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"You have a good point." Vex admitted, shuffling his front paws around nervously as he continued on the path. "Even though I worry much about Mystic, she's a very strong dragon. More than she shows." the mentor paused, exhaling deeply and slowly. "I just stress at times about her stubbornness, and her pride. I know that she doesn't like to show others when she's hurt, or needs help. She only conveys her pain to those she trusts. And yet," Vex looked over to Sparrow Hawk, smiling softly. "That fact ties in well with your words. If she really needed me, I don't think she would resist coming back. I just need to wait, and give her the space that I have been for all this time. Perhaps she's still figuring herself out."
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; Spirit.

"Thank you for speaking to me." Dactyl bowed his head, a shadow of a smile on his face. "I think we both needed to reflect that, more than I first perceived." he said, sitting back down. As he watched the rain fall, his tail swayed left and right softly. His posture was relaxed, but his wings were tense, un-moving. Many thoughts trailed across his mind, as he looked out at his burnt land. Dactyl had forgotten that Spirit was still with him.
Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Frost Wind.

Arctic continued to walk, rushing to get to the cave. He remember vividly where it was, and wasn't going to take a break until he found Knight. He didn't care if it went down into a fight, but he doubted it would. With the words that the Ice Clan warrior had plans to say, he highly doubted that the scheming loner would try anything violent. If he did, however, this was Arctic's land, and his element. It was obvious who would win.
Mystic Shimmer/ Loner/ Tags; None.

Mystic dived elegantly into her lake, swimming quietly to the bottom. She ate her meat beforehand, since she didn't want to try and force a wet, slimy rabbit down her throat. Now, it was time to rest for the day. I cannot believe that some other loner just approached me like that. Doesn't he know other dragons are dangerous? I'm surprised a clan dragon hasn't killed him by now. she thought. And yet, I'm slightly intrigued by him. There was some sort of his expression in his eyes that I didn't understand once I told him my name. Is he....hiding something from me? The loner questioned, watching as the fish above her swam. Oh, don't be silly, Mystic. How could he know something about me, when we're obviously strangers? I shouldn't say such foolish, dangerous things. Curiosity killed the catfish, as they say.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–